Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government (33007 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na one thing go bring one porsin wey de control a whole country economy down. E don set.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baralatie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kobicove:
So Kogi State government suddenly woke up after over 10 years and realised that a multi billion dollar plant that provides thousands of jobs in it's domain has a defective title... undecided
As in I don't understand the game yahaya bello wants to play o
shocked

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ayoncox: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
nellybadas:
I dont understand why it's now the state government realized they owned the place. And my anger is that if they succeed in taking the place, can they run the business.? Foolish greedy nitwits
This is what actually happened, all of those businesses were either owned by FG or State government until 1999 when privatization came. An information I came across years ago attested that former Governor in person of Prince Audu sold the company to DANGOTE inappropriately giving a stake by crony to himself and a former presido, it is even claimed that his losing out in winning his second term was because a former VP was offended for not being carried along in the deal
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by jimyjames(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
nellybadas:
I dont understand why it's now the state government realized they owned the place. And my anger is that if they succeed in taking the place, can they run the business.? Foolish greedy nitwits
Who is more greedy , between kogi state government and dangote?
You know little about what went on and how the company fell into the hands of dangote,

Look dangote bought these companies through corrupt dubious means , during the obasanjo/Atiku regim ,in 2002 same time he also bought benue cement company, where did he get such money to buy two cement companies at same time?

I don't know for the one in kogi but I know for the one in benue , Atiku who was the vice president at that time, used looted money to buy shares in benue cement through dangote, and eventually took over the company , dangote is just a frontier to most of these companies under his name,the true owners are corrupt politicians

Nigeria is falling apart state governments are looking inward ,to see how they can utilize the resources in their states to generate revenue, everyone knows the Era of free money from federal allocation is coming to an end, lot of governors wants to push for state resource control,. So yes state governors will start managing state owned companies well now that oil money is dropping
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ayoncox: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
baralatie:

As in I don't understand the game yahaya bello wants to play o
shocked
This is what actually happened, all of those businesses were either owned by FG or State government until 1999 when privatization came. An information I came across years ago attested that former Governor in person of Prince Audu sold the company to DANGOTE inappropriately giving a stake by crony to himself and a former presido, it is even claimed that his losing out in winning his second term was because a former VP was offended for not being carried along in the deal
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ayoncox: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
d142475:
I don't know the back details of this story, but its high time Dangote is held accountable. He is flaunted as a smart business man, but in reality, he relies on corrupt government officials and cronies to stay afloat. Using government officials, he crushes competition and exploits the resources of the people. His refinery in lagos almost became a white elephant project until his fulani buddies at the federal government rallied round to forge a fake partnership with him( he'd later turn around and claim it 100%, just like he is doing with this factory in Obajana).
Dangote has destroyed many communities without any iota of social responsibility and has claimed many lives by his despicable business practices. I hope this is the beginning of the move to hold him accountable.
I call it weak orligarchy, an orligarchy that only does internal Monopoly
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by bencarson007(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na family mata be this... I no wan put mouth o
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baralatie(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
ayoncox:

Then what has the shutting of the factory gates without any legal effect/judgement by the state hope to achieve!
Will it not backfire on the kogi state govt if dangote goes to court and wins against the state .
Does he know the penalty that kogi state will pay for illegally shutting the factory for one week?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Dadadididacontr: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Quote of a failure.

Definitely you are what you think.

Dbillogrillo:
Bello is biting more than he can chew
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ayoncox: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
baralatie:

Then what has the shutting of the factory gates without any legal effect/judgement by the state hope to achieve!
Will it not backfire on the kogi state govt if dangote goes to court and wins against the state .
Does he know the penalty that movie state will pay for illegally shutting the factory for one week?
If you carefully consider Nigerian Laws well, you will realize that the State Government has upper hands in Land Use Act, as long as it is a private or public investment not owned by the Federal Government they can do that. It's an internationally accepted law, most Russian orligarchy are already experiencing this
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by grandstar(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dangote be like "dey never born this guy when I start to dey make money. No wahala!"

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by shortIGBOman: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stronghold91:

God punish dangote
the beginning of his downfall

See this IGBO Boy. Dangote is bigger than 1m Yahaya Bello. He he also a million times bigger than Kogi.

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baralatie(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
ayoncox:

If you carefully consider Nigerian Laws well, you will realize that the State Government has upper hands in Land Use Act, as long as it is a private or public investment not owned by the Federal Government they can do that. It's an internationally accepted law, most Russian orligarchy are already experiencing this
Kogi state in the matter of mines and mineral extractions and it's ancillaries have no say.it is the exclusive right of federal govt!
2!As long as their is evidence in writing between dangote and state govt/community on the use of land through the federal ministry to mine or extract kogi state cannot shut down operations without the express permission of the federal government

So I am asking does yahaya boo understand what he is digging kogi state intp

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Sman37(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-weve-uncovered-satanic-plot-by-dangote-to-cause-chaos-in-kogi-govt/
The way all this started yahaya bello might be speaking the truth now that he is abt to leave the officeg cus such revealation ar asundry cus life threatning that wil folow and am suggestin kogi people and nigerians should stand with the governorv for saying...nigerians should wake up and hold some few individuals enslavings by enriching them self with the coutry weath for many years. gkj
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ayoncox: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
baralatie:

Kogi state in the matter of mines and mineral extractions and it's ancillaries have no say.it is the exclusive right of federal govt!
2!As long as their is evidence in writing between dangote and state govt/community on the use of land through the federal ministry to mine or extract kogi state cannot shut down operations without the express permission of the federal government

So I am asking does yahaya boo understand what he is digging kogi state intp
The issue again is not about mining license but doing business in the jurisdiction of the state. My Outlook is that they will come to a negotiation table where eventually they will sort for a middle ground, Kogi State has a lot to win in this matter as originally an existing cement company owned by the State was ilegally taken over, if they meet in court you will be surprised by what will happen. It's even possible that a competing company like BUA may be a backbone.
One of the wrongest decisions made by the 1999-2007 government is the backward Integration template used, it greatly impoverished the States and also weaken our industrialization only for the benefit of cronies and orligarchs
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by seunayantokun(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
The fulani terrorists can never change their colour.
The corrupt fulani government and fulanisation officials in government are the life of the dangote business but whatever had a beginning shall surely end. And it shall be a righteous karma.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Hushbingo: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmm

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baralatie(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
ayoncox:

The issue again is not about mining license but doing business in the jurisdiction of the state . My Outlook is that they will come to a negotiation table where eventually they will sort for a middle ground, Kogi State has a lot to win in this matter as originally an existing cement company owned by the State was ilegally taken over, if they meet in court you will be surprised by what will happen. It's even possible that a competing company like BUA may be a backbone.
One of the wrongest decisions made by the 1999-2007 government is the backward Integration template used, it greatly impoverished the States and also weaken our industrialization only for the benefit of cronies and orligarchs
1! The state does not have that jurisdiction to stop a firm from doing business when the the business is under the exclusive control of the federal government na!

2! The kogi state cement has been sold to dangote including it's rights.wether the current government wants to renegotiate that it wants it's shares back is at the heck and call of dangote plc.if it wants fine.if it does not wants .kogi state can find another business

3! If they go to court the fg will skin kogi state alive.dangote will just be laughing

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by yemmywesey(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Robert mugabe vs alinko.
This Vawulence go sweet abeg.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ayoncox: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
baralatie:

1! The state does not have that jurisdiction to stop a firm from doing business when the the business is under the exclusive control of the federal government na!

2! The kogi state cement has been sold to dangote including it's rights.wether the current government wants to renegotiate that it wants it's shares back is at the heck and call of dangote plc.if it wants fine.if it does not wants .kogi state can find another business

3! If they go to court the fg will skin kogi state alive.dangote will just be laughing
A pathetic situation, let's see how it goes. Personally I don't buy the idea of internalizing orligarchs. If Nigeria wants to make good money and financial and economic stability they should rather encourage exporting orligarchy just like how US, CHINA, RUSSIA and some other countries do.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-weve-uncovered-satanic-plot-by-dangote-to-cause-chaos-in-kogi-govt/

As I posted earlier, I am repeating myself here again because I know the moribund Obajana Cement, the village up to Lokoja road before Dangote acquired the company and the contributions and development Dangote cement has brought to the area when Dangote acquired the company.

I did not bother to read your junk. I know it will be a foolish analysis for fools.

On nairaland and other social media, Dangote has never had a fair hearing and a supportive analysis and followership because most of Dangote supporters are not social media addicts, most are trained to be quiet .

Dangote has been a subject of attacks on nairaland and other media for several years because those social media are populated by people who belonged to the group / area who constituted the estimated 13,000 people against Reno Omokri for writing against their brother. The issue of Kogi State against Obajana Cement is now an elixir, a tonic to vent their anger against Dangote.

It is a pity that Kogi State government and people because of poverty can come so low to constitute a nuisance to Dangote that brought development to Obajana and Kogi State.

I know the Former Speaker and Acting Governor of Kogi State intimately and personally (Chief Clarence Olafemi) several years ago when he was working at Air Liquide Nigeria as ICT Manager. He knows how the Rivers State community at Trans Amadi harrasses Air Liquide in Port Harcourt to obtain money for their chiefs, children and communities. The same harassment was meted to BOC Gases in Port Harcourt that has major plant at Oshodi, Lagos. Why I made these references is that the Mushin and Oshodi communities have never harassed or intimidated Air Liquide and BOC gases in Lagos for even a minute as it is been done in PHC by communities where those factories are located.

It is very insane to think that Dangote will come to Kogi without a legal framework as at the time of takeover. If the legal framework is flawed, the error is on both the representatives of Kogi State government and Dangote group. It is very uncivilized for Kogi State government to pass a resolution on an entity that is bound by Law without exploiting arbitration. It is even more worrisome that hooligans and thugs can be used with dangerous items to forcibly shutdown a gigantic industry developed for almost two decades by Dangote.

I am from Ogun State. I am eminently qualified to have sympathy on Dangote over his plight in Kogi State as I have done over the delay in theRefinery Project takeoff time. We have Ibeshe Factory (Dangote) and Lafarge (Lakatabu and Sagamu) here. Looking at all the Democratic Governors of Ogun State from Chief Osoba, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Senate Ibikunle Amosun and the present governor Dapo Abiodun (Heyden Petroleum), I cannot see any comparison between them and Yahaya Bello. Bello must have taken the decision based on the state's IGR level but there must be a modern way of resolution.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
treesun:

Buhari should please act now. I know Ebira people!
why calling on Deadwood to act, I never liked yayah Bello because of his party APC, but for his balls to challenge that useless Aboki called Dangote, I'm loving him right now. Bastard who is even selling cement #5000 last year, this must be fight to Finnish, that company must be retrieve from Dangote. He should go back to Kano and continue his nonsense their infact this country must devide now sef
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Parachoko: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ckonnet:
Dangote is wrecking the whole nation with his monopolistic banditry. Look at the wreckages his trucks are unleashing all over the country. That guy is very irresponsible. That's why his people don't feel any good deeds from this guy. A home grown company that should be championing healthy growth and development in his society but na death n pain he do unleash on the populace. A friend of mine once worked as a senior staff with one of his company, was hell for him.
Nah everybody dey claim holy holy on top internet.

Some of una go do worst pass this people you all complain about.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by shortIGBOman: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sman37:

The way all this started yahaya bello might be speaking the truth now that he is abt to leave the officeg cus such revealation ar asundry cus life threatning that wil folow and am suggestin kogi people and nigerians should stand with the governorv for saying...nigerians should wake up and hold some few individuals enslavings by enriching them self with the coutry weath for many years. gkj

Emeka, focus on the activities of IPOB and the killings of Easterners by Simon Ekpa in the EAST. But leave Dangote alone.

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Yankee101: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
I was wondering why God will allow rascals become governor and oppress people so much

Maybe just this one victory and eye opening was the reason

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by baralatie(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
ayoncox:

A pathetic situation, let's see how it goes. Personally I don't buy the idea of internalizing orligarchs. If Nigeria wants to make good money and financial and economic stability they should rather encourage exporting orligarchy just like how US, CHINA, RUSSIA and some other countries do.
Well let us see how this yahaya bello actions will result into.
Wether it will be for good of all or it will be for bad

Like you said
It is a pathetic situation!
One thing is sure investment in kogi state is a second thought

1 Like

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Parachoko: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
cedricksly:
he doesn't know yet, allow his fellow ebira people to be applauding his nonsense move.... Dangote is one of the most power movers in the country.. This one is just playing with his subsequent political aspiration
What can Dangote do to the Kogi State Government?
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by OlujobaSamuel: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
ecolime:
I don't know this Dangote story but trust me, Yeye Bello's administration is the worst any state has seen.

No development, quality of life-zero, etc.

Ever since the fool shamelessly crashed out of APC Presidential candidate race, all he does is close up Shops, Banks, Pharmacies, Companies, etc. for Phantom tax evasion.

He's aggressively looking for ways to mop up money to compensate for his financial losses at the primaries. He knows he is dead Politically after 2023, so he needs to find sendforth money by all means.

His state is almost completely submerged under water yet he and his wife are gallivanting Abuja.

Accidental governor
I'm suspecting the gov wanted Dangote to sponsor his presidential bid, which that one isn't interested in as there is no political, intellectual or financial motivation for him to do so.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by Housing(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
JDistribute:
Dangote is a known business man, peaceful man.

Dangote a known Business man correct, but Dangote a gentleman? If you know when Dangote and Otedola were fighting? Journalist and vendors too suffered for it very early in the morning police will be mopping newspaper out of circulation.

Alhaji Aliko can fight dirty atimes
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by fergie001: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I understand as I worked in a company that did same. You may never have the full picture of all the csr activities a company has engaged in.

It is dangote who is rebuilding Apapa oshodi expressway in lagos, after all.
This is one.ofnthe grouse of the State Govt.
You can point what they do in Lagos, Kano & so, which one in Kogi?

That's their grouse..... Dangote can avail the public what they have done. They don't do enough that's why I think this one is shouting. They, of course, must do personal nah but I don't think.

My brother, go to that place first, I mean just like cavemen living there. Water zero. From kilometres, the dust alone ehn. Maybe it's better than when I left there but if it's same forget it, the Gov will be right.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by achimendy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

In every organized state tax is legal and must be paid to the government of that state.

Dangote has been enjoying privilege from the government that's why he has the guts to threaten a whole state government he's not paying his supposed tax to.

He has to comply whether he like it or not. He will be dealt with by the government of the state.
Re: We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government by achimendy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah everybody dey claim holy holy on top internet.

Some of una go do worst pass this people you all complain about.

That's just the fact bro.

He's saying the truth .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.