Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) (5341 Views)

My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) / Should I Employ My Ex / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by kenzysmith: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
They no born me well if I Even read this gal CV before giving her the job in my firm sad

3 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by l00l: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
SEXUAL HARASSMENT lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Bluntguy: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
That your company go soon collapse like all those Lagos buildings.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by imagrg(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
You are preparing for bankruptcy, I swear!

6 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
She don't need no man, she got OnlyFans

3 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Michoco(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
I no dey fancy these type. E no dey entice me
M like dem slim tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
E get one girl for uba bank around bestway ibadan wey get this kind yansh , I try my best but I no see am fhuck grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by reeleriksen(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
I prefer the slim lady beside

3 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by kenzysmith: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2022
reeleriksen:
na was for u o

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by MrBachelor: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2022
grin

Even though she no go school I go employ her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Reggaemich(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Op, that thing u are looking for, when u see it, you will run

Yansh that have too much cellulite embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Slynation(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2022
sad sad
Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by ITbomb(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
reeleriksen:
Me too

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Gadafii: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Finished man

She go run you and your business down

2 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
I see absolutely nothing attractive here

3 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Psych412(f): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
see them.

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Ekejoestar(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Natbrowny: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Somebody is tired of her.

And u will too.

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Sammy101111(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
I like big things
But it not for one person
If you date them your mind no fit rest

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by emmyluizzz: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
reeleriksen:
I will f*CK both
Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Okoroawusa: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Stretch marks wey dey full this kind yansh dey too much especially if she is a Nigerian....

Yansh fit small but make e dey smooth and without stretch marks. I love a woman I can enjoy her physique when she is without clothes. Some women look good with clothes on but if dem commot clothes you go run.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Enny2013(f): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
She didn't package d yansh well nau. Yansh wey pant divide. Her pant lines ar too visible with contours.
Ladies don't wear panties under dis kind of gown...short tights

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by kelspinall(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
it's interesting because of how she package it,bro you may lose interest when the cloth goes down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by onomeabuja: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
kenzysmith:
They no born me well if I Even read this gal CV before giving her the job in my firm sad
How many nack u go nack this babe tongue
Oga no come here come rant say " she steal food stuffs come put d blame on u say no u de send am oooo" grin
Kia but this babe go good from behind oooo tongue

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Michoco:
I no dey fancy these type. E no dey entice me
M like dem slim tongue
I dey tell you. The yansh too mumu
Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Epurogonogono(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
All I see is stretch marks and cellulite on the chubby one.
Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by Streetmovement(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

You dey carry business mix with pleasure you go collect very soon no worry, them no dey tell person

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by CeeJeckydivah: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Because of that small yansh? Na wa 4 you o. If you come dey SA wetin you go do? Dash her your company?
Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by dnawah(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
kenzysmith:
be careful o! She did IT in my company and we are retaining her angry
Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by dnawah(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
kenzysmith:
be careful o! She did IT in my company and we are retaining her angry
CeeJeckydivah:
Because of that small yansh? Na wa 4 you o. If you come dey SA wetin you go do? Dash her your company?
make we see ur own,a yansh way we dey see better pass the one way we never see.

1 Like

Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by underpinna: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
No body mixes pleasure with business.

There are a lot of people with such features, how many of them do you want to employ.
Re: She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) by CeeJeckydivah: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
dnawah:
be careful o! She did IT in my company and we are retaining her angry make we see ur own,a yansh way we dey see better pass the one way we never see.

That's not big abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. / Omg I Can't Take This No More, She Farts Whenever We Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.