Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group (30075 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora hoebi: When you multiply the GDP of Indonesia by the population of China and factor out the growth index of USA, then evaluate the growth rate of Egypt, you will arrive at a quadratic output.

Sanusi Lamido: Continue deceiving yourself.

grin grin grin
funny but u just hate the man or his tribe nothing more
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by harley88(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
See MASSIVE wotowoto...

Reno no dey show mercy at all..

Pandora don suffer I swear,...

grin grin grin grin

There is no woto woto here, doesn’t even make sense. Seems like a post from a very dull person. I graduated with a 2:2 in 2018 yet I have worked at the Head office of two different banks.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by FalseProphet1(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2022
anataala:
And where is Diamond Bank today?
Did you see diamond Bank in my post or are you naturally dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Vadese1: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2022
Why wasting your precious time to educate this little myopic people.

Beside, among the billionaires of the world today, how many of them are even first class or second class degree holder self. The Dangote the useless acclaimed criminal idiot pastor is referring to, what is even his educational qualifications. This Reno is just too useless.

greatiyk4u:
Joke of the century.....

2.2 in Philosophy in UNN is equivalent to 1st class honours in other schools

Note...UNN has never produced a 1st class graduate of Philosophy since inception due to the critical nature of the course..........This is the reason philosophy and logic is a compulsory course for all undergraduate students irrespective of course of study because it sharpen out reasoning

Do you know why the highest academic qualifications is call doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)?.......it is because man is empty without philosophy and logic reasoning abilities

Peter Obi no be your mate.?
Oya go and verify
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
See MASSIVE wotowoto...

Tinibu don suffer I swear,...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by azpekuliar: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

You no sabi read ni? Appointment is different from qualification as a graduate.

If you are a uni graduate with Obi's mediocre degree, you won't get a job as a trainee manager at Dangote.

Read and apply brain next time.

At the time PO finished school even those who graduated with 3rd class degrees got jobs (because there were a lot of them and fewer graduates) and went on to have stellar careers.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by prodigy22: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:

How many of such get hired eventually?

Nominal inclusion is not the same as actual hiring.

To buttress my valid disapproval of such people like Peter Obi, he parades a GCE but Fidelity Bank is only interested in WAEC/NECO.

Even after such a GCE holder has acquired higher education with a good university grade, they still screen him out with WAEC/NECO.

They continue to discriminate against Nigerian youths by setting up a standard they never met.

Peter Obi a man of 61 years , during his era do you need a lesson teacher to teach you that Nigeria was much better then and virtually every graduate was guaranteed a job? Obi is not just a choice CE, he is the only option
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Useless man...Peter Obi was the chairman of Fidelity bank before hitting 40 years. What has Reno achieved with his life aside breaking his wife's heart and running of with an Ethiopian woman whilst claiming to be a pastor... Reno is mentally deranged.

This I have seen.

Don't mind the idiot. He's just feeding from all this nonsense that he post
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Aguiyimba(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

Omo, stop crying on my shoulder, go away with your pointless pandora gibberish.

Comrade sit down and reason deep. You shall find the truth.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Reno talk too much though, Buhari a Waec and school set displaced Gej his oga a whole PhD holder

Nigeria politics go beyond education, that's how we are where we are today o, though education sometimes is not the test of knowledge.

we need an educated, experience and a competent hands and that's why I'm supporting Tinubu above all candidates
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by azpekuliar: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2022
We have just been governed by a man who we are not sure sat for WASSCE and actually passed it. Peter Obi with a second class lower degree is a massive upgrade on Buhari.
In my graduating set the first person to build his house graduated with a second class lower. Some of us who graduated with second class upper and first class degrees never even buy land yet.
Reno wey nugget sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by DeGLORIOUS: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Reno and FFK want to use pen and finish Obi. They have forgotten that that era is long gone. The voice of the masses is mightier than the pen now
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Joke of the century.....

Note...UNN has never produced a 1st class graduate of Philosophy since inception due to the critical nature of the course..........This is the reason philosophy and logic is a compulsory course for all undergraduate students irrespective of course of study because it sharpen out reasoning

Do you know why the highest academic qualifications is call doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)?.......it is because man is empty without philosophy and logic reasoning abilities

Oya go and verify

Chai my man, if to say you dey around my axis ahswearugaud I for kill better point and kill catfish for you. With 3 bottles of non alcoholic Heineken for you
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by edungene7: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Peter obi has now become a nightmare for Reno only God knows how far this slowpoke called Reno has gone both spiritually and physically to dig things against Peter Obi a fight against peter obi is a fight against the Youths of this country Reno is working hard to get a Federal appointment just like Dino The old order APC and PDP will reward people who work for their emergance with political appointments at the expense of the masses the major reason the Federal space is filled with incapabilities and liabilities and Atiku and Tinubu are masters of divide and rule it won't work this time the soro soke generation have taken a stand wia is federal SARS today e go shock una

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by dancheeler: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2022
RENO
what about you wey be second class citizen for another man country like your Oga Atiku be second class citizen for Dubai . You for come back to Nigeria make you collect wototo.
Idiot Mumu bell infrastructure campaigner.
God go punish all the evil people like RENO wey talks nonsense about our president Peter Obi.
You and your Boss na Malu.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by VERDA: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2022
kayperry:

Will you keep quiet ! speaking of Business its a known Fact Tinubu & ATiku have more successfull companies than OBi.

There is no place Peter worked that is bigger than Exxon mobil were Tinubu worked, Peter inherited wealth, the likes of BAT & Tinubu built wealth, Nigeria needs people that can build from nothing something Peter obi can't relate with

Maybe Obi would have being the best man for the job in category of sowore, moghalu and wike.
TVC owned by BAT is currently certified the best place to work, lagos run by Tinubu blueprints in currently the most develop state in west africa ... if i vote Peter over a BAT no be juju be that undecided

Lol...see this mumu, the same Tinubu that said he had nothing when he became governor in 1999, now he is according to you extremely wealthy...is it his governors salary that gave him the wealth?.

Peter Obi was an extremely succesful business man before he came into politics, he bought a $1,000,000 home in the UK as far back as 1994 and we all know his businesses and the names of his companies and what they do.

Please tell me the name of Tinubu's company and businesses he does?

We don't need corrupt people with questionable wealth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Demolakay: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
See MASSIVE wotowoto...

Pandora don suffer I swear,...

grin grin grin grin

Which foolish wotowoto? ur just lyk ur RENO #mumu

U mean a man who oversees several business conglomerate, including Fidelity bank,next mall,cash and carry etc will nt qualify to work in a bank? Banks dat are even employing OND certificate holders now.

Are u educated?��
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by kizyalex10(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=117393942]

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1578822783123218433?t=FjD0U4ug0phAzuPka_6w2w&s=19[/If Peter Obi wins, no political godfather would demand billions of ₦ from him, as is the norm. He'll be answerable to the citizenry who leveraged their electoral power to place him there, and this will be first in Nigeria's history. May we not miss this redemptive opportunity�happy Sunday good people
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Demolakay: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:
Lol!

Even his Fidelity Bank would not hire 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate.

We Nigerian youths continue to suffer from the obstacles created by those who never met same requirements.

We will vote wisely.

U mean banks dat are employing OND certificate holders, will nt employ a BSC holder?

Do u think bfor u talk at all?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Emmanuelt48(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2022
[I dope my cap for you bro ...this is an eye opener ...quote author=greatiyk4u post=117394106]Joke of the century.....

Oya go and verify [/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by nwajesus12(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora hoebi: When you multiply the GDP of Indonesia by the population of China and factor out the growth index of USA, then evaluate the growth rate of Egypt, you will arrive at a quadratic output.

Sanusi Lamido: Continue deceiving yourself.

grin grin grin
I know his economic brilliance is so much for you urchins to comprehend.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by plaindealer: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Izongdave:
Na sabificate we wan dey follow now

Sadly for you, Anambra is still beneath Lagos a billion times at the end of the day, Anambra is a sit-at-home slavery state, where terrorists dictate to you when to sit at home or go out to make a living or die and you take and accept it like mumu.

An economically poor and unproductive society that Lagos won't touch with a 10,000,000,000foiot pole

Btw, that rubbish graph is rubbish, I'll such rubbish seriously when Lagosians start trooping to your anambra village for survival.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Corporate2020: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Tulsaguy:
RENO village people don get am.

Respond to this statement you fellow 3rd Class degree holder
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by tyinfinity: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Peter dullard obi.one of the dullest student UNN philosophy department has ever produced
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Corporate2020: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Useless man...Peter Obi was the chairman of Fidelity bank before hitting 40 years. What has Reno achieved with his life aside breaking his wife's heart and running of with an Ethiopian woman whilst claiming to be a pastor... Reno is mentally deranged.

This I have seen.

A Bank Chairman is someone who has plenty legal or illegal money to fund a Bank. Any idiot with big money can be that.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Demolakay: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

You no sabi read ni? Appointment is different from qualification as a graduate.

If you are a uni graduate with Obi's mediocre degree, you won't get a job as a trainee manager at Dangote.

Read and apply brain next time.

Judge urself, do u av sense?

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Beverlyjean(f): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:

How many of such get hired eventually?

Nominal inclusion is not the same as actual hiring.

To buttress my valid disapproval of such people like Peter Obi, he parades a GCE but Fidelity Bank is only interested in WAEC/NECO.

Even after such a GCE holder has acquired higher education with a good university grade, they still screen him out with WAEC/NECO.

They continue to discriminate against Nigerian youths by setting up a standard they never met.

U displayed ur stupidity and still trying to defend ur same stupidity... its really true that u cant defend Tinubu without sounding stupid ...

I am yet to meet a Tinubu supporter that has sense , this simply shows what this country will turn to if elected
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by clevybrown(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2022
360degreess:
Chaiii see finishing grin grin grin... Sleepless night for obidient dogs tonight.
U sound as foolish as ur master Reno...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by plaindealer: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2022
What are we saying sef?

Pandora no get degree to start with..

grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Beverlyjean(f): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Corporate2020:

A Bank Chairman is someone who has plenty legal or illegal money to fund a Bank. Any idiot with big money can be that.

Who told u that? Oh my, Tinubu supporters are are either educated illiterates are stark illiterates
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by haslaw(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Peter Hoebi got that position based ethnic and religious sentiment which is basically quoter system. Same way he wants to use religious and ethnic sentiments to become president.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Uchedizzy(f): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2022
Watin peter obi do this man self every now and then peter obi this peter obi that , is he the only one contesting election i just trie and the funny thing is that PO nor get him time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) / Presidency Releases Video Of Buhari’s Shoot-On-Sight Order For AK-47 Handlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.