Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group (30065 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Terror48: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

Can't read and comprehend village square primary school graduate, the Topic is Reno giving pandora a dirty slap.

Go and sit down if you don't know how to read.
Shut up useless urchin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by tonyashburton: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Make una sing for Omokreee : ��As e dey pain am,e go� dey sweet us,as e dey�� sweet us,e go� dey pain am����
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by 43Ronin: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
You can't be supporting Adaobi and don't look stupid indeed

Tueh
I blame the guy u quoted. Why responding to illiterates like you. What do you guys even know. If you went to university you will know that philosophy & logic were the hardest general studies course in year 1. In unilag before you go for PHD(doctor of Philosophy) you will first do Mphil(Masters of Philosophy). Do you know what those Catholic priests spend 9 years in the seminary studying? Philosophy & Theology I am sorry but you can never compare a Philosophy graduate to any other graduate. Their level of common sense reasoning are not the same.
When you go to university you will understand
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by poseidon12: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yet he is a self made Billionaire. He does not need to apply for employment with Dangote Group or any other company. He is a major employer of labor himself.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by poseidon12: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
See MASSIVE wotowoto...

Reno no dey show mercy at all..

Pandora don suffer I swear,...

grin grin grin grin

At least he is a graduate of a prestigious University, unlike your man Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by latolz: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Even banks they take HND holders.. This Reno guy is so petty.. If Nigerians can only just ignore his tweets
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by adekolaelect(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tulsaguy:
RENO village people don get am.

As he dey press your Bottom Botten Na him dey sweet us .But only Reno will give Obis supporter untreatable Earth attacks.

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by adekolaelect(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
poseidon12:

At least he is a graduate of a prestigious University, unlike your man Tinubu.
which prestigious where he was among the "Just let go students? You no get shame as your pay master .If not politics No any cooperate organization can employ him as a staff .I think this was the reasion he had no meaningful history of working career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by WhiteRuler: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
My problem with peteru obituary is that he is a dullard. How can you graduate with 3rd class in philosophy when some people are doing 1st class in economics, engineering and physics?

The one that is presiding over your affairs today, what grade of degree did he obtain?

The earlier we use our heads well in this country, the better for all of us. No sensible Nigerian would want to vote for APC again or want APC to retain power. Not the evil deeds that have unleashed on poor Nigerians since 2015. The economic hardship is enough they are ousted.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by adekolaelect(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Terror48:
Shut up useless urchin
when it pain you .you are to calmdow for you not to become nuisance on the street .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Lawrry(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
I can say it that, more than 70% nairalanders graduated with 2.2
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Idiko1: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1578822783123218433?t=FjD0U4ug0phAzuPka_6w2w&s=19

This is the stream of thought Nigeria remains a shithole. In some developed countries, first class and last class or no class people have led. I guess Reno Omokri is a classic fool.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Terror48: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
adekolaelect:
when it pain you .you are to calmdow for you not to become nuisance on the street .
Please, you have to go back to school.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by zomby(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Gbeng30:
Obi is not a trainee but a patriotic ,intelligent leaders, not like dumb corrupt trainee like you and your principal ...

Not a cool thing to be gullible and also to be a mumu. It doesn’t take much to impress a mumu… Bros, you be MUMU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Lboy30(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reno Mockery is a disaster to the male gender. What is he hiding from in Nigeria that kept him a foreign land? He who the gods want to kill they first make mad. Obedient forever!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by truthfinder319: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Only the uninformed will support Obi. The man who moved from APGA to PDP to LP without any principles. He invested Anambra state money in a family brewery business. He invested in Panama where Thieves evade tax. Recently; he is using own company account to solicit for campaign money. He has no history of building any one. Asiwaju is far miles ahead this charlatan and his estranged boss Atiku. This election is not about ethnicity or religion; it is about competence and courage. Obi lacks both. Asiwaju has both.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Bifas1: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
See MASSIVE wotowoto...

grin grin grin grin
He was at Harvard few days ago and your PhD and Master Degree holders can't grant one interview in Nigeria. Hate will kill you Bro.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by EvangDrGeo: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1578822783123218433?t=FjD0U4ug0phAzuPka_6w2w&s=19

Yet he was qualified to be chairman of a bank before age 40.

Remo knows what he doing. This is only about politics. Only fools take him serious.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by saysugar(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
I will never labour in my life
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by nafada2: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reno 'runaway' Omokri, philosophy is not a lesser degree and you should stop feeding your followers with lies. I am not interested in your continued vituperation of all our Presidential candidates but Atiku, whom you are rooting for so that he can help you return to Nigeria. Stop all these garrulous statements of yours and get life.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by FavouredNK: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

What's with you and Peter Obi, looks like you sleep, wake up, eat, bath and even make love to your wife with Peter Obi in your mind and mouth these days. Why are you so bothered about his affairs and life? Don't you think this so much concentration on Peter Obi will affect your productivity in life generally? Pls rest and allow Peter Obi to rest mbok
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by FavouredNK: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reno is only living up to his name(Omokri) so if he is not making mockery of himself how will he defend his name or don't you know that every name we bear in this life reflects our true self and tells who we truly are. Same Reno that claimed to be Peter Obi's social media manager sometime ago is still here badmouthing him. If Peter Obi can employ you and pay your salary Reno, then he is above you in every aspect, if he can relieve you of the shameful job of carrying women's handbags and running errands for them in order to feed? Then he is your boss and nothing can change that. But all the same go ahead and keep making mockery of urself, who am I to stop you from burning your bridges even the one that may bring you back from ur exile.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by kayperry: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
VERDA:

That's always your go to now...yes he is a muderer but we did not catch him red handed...

Is it by Ambassador visiting office??, Is it ambassador that will vote??, the way you guys reason self baffles me, Tinubu is fast becoming a regional champion, ordinarily he should have the south on lock down.

But he neither has the south east nor south south, the west is devided, Atiku and Kwankwaso have the north east except maybe Maiduguri, Yobe and north west. North central is between Atiku and Obi...

So please tell me how your evil drug lord wants to win election, you guys think it's by sitting in Lagos and Osun to type trash that you win elections abi??, E go clear for una eye, no be only ambassador. Evil and murderous men will not rule this country again. Know that and know peace, all your ethnic politics have failed.

If you have a name you won't be throwing baseless accusation up and down, na you know say he steal na you know who he killed naa your eye everything ..
Ofcus Ambassadors won't vote, and that is why some up of us are curious as to why Peter keeps running & famzing white people ... buh if you must know america don't famz or visit potential loser ... from all democratic election in nigeria go n verify who america famz and did not win.
You call a man that rose from one state to have 22 govenors under his party a regional champion, let see APGA or LP win 4 states across Nigeria ... do you even have sense at all
Even if you miss APC convention primaries why can't you just do research and see where junkies of Tinubu vote came from ... did you know how many vote Tinubu had to win the primary, how is that even regional, you must be sick upstairs. Like do you have flush ur brain just to reply.

Your question is not strange, you inherit, since 2003 every election the a particular region have alway challenge and ask how Tinubu will win

The answer is Tinubu will win like he has alway won from 1992 as a senator, 1999 & 2003 as a governor despite all odds against him. Tinubu has never lost any election he put in for, go n verify tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by benjanny(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reno is seriously campaign for a man he is not eligible to vote for
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Kingspin(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
See MASSIVE wotowoto...

grin grin grin grin
Reno talks more nonsense than necessary.There is no wotowoto here.
How many intelligent men talk that way?

When you want to talk by all means you end up talking rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Prettygirl200(f): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
All what this man knows how to do is to talk and talk, results qualifications does not define people most times, it's what u have upstairs intellectually. He feels the pain of the poor masses and that's the kind of leader we want. Al leader that will put himself in the shoes of the masses. Any leader that can put himself in the shoes of the poor ones will definitely make things right. We aren't looking for those that didn't attend primary and secondary school but went to get a university certificate through results buying please
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by fantasy2018: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

Education without common sense! Look at his resume and look at yours. And how many degrees does Dangote have?

Education is just the minimum requirement.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Ubanz: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
We hear you.
Reno we know say u even qualify to be dangote..
Just leave Peter Obi alone.
If an Obidient says so about ur Atiku,u will start crying wolves.
We've made up our mind's
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by luizpippo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
My problem with peteru obituary is that he is a dullard. How can you graduate with 3rd class in philosophy when some people are doing 1st class in economics, engineering and physics?

Even your god Reno said he had 2nd class, you still said it is 3rd class, at least have small sense na
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by luizpippo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
truthfinder319:
Only the uninformed will support Obi. The man who moved from APGA to PDP to LP without any principles. He invested Anambra state money in a family brewery business. He invested in Panama where Thieves evade tax. Recently; he is using own company account to solicit for campaign money. He has no history of building any one. Asiwaju is far miles ahead this charlatan and his estranged boss Atiku. This election is not about ethnicity or religion; it is about competence and courage. Obi lacks both. Asiwaju has both.

PS, any competence to threw up Buhari is criminal and Ogun suppose kee that person.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by madjune(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
manmade:
no obi no dey give shishi that's why he is bitter.

Lol. Exactly.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by VERDA: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
kayperry:

If you have a name you won't be throwing baseless accusation up and down, na you know say he steal na you know who he killed naa your eye everything ..
Ofcus Ambassadors won't vote, and that is why some up of us are curious as to why Peter keeps running & famzing white people ... buh if you must know america don't famz or visit potential loser ... from all democratic election in nigeria go n verify who america famz and did not win.
You call a man that rose from one state to have 22 govenors under his party a regional champion, let see APGA or LP win 4 states across Nigeria ... do you even have sense at all
Even if you miss APC convention primaries why can't you just do research and see where junkies of Tinubu vote came from ... did you know how many vote Tinubu had to win the primary, how is that even regional, you must be sick upstairs. Like do you have flush ur brain just to reply.

Your question is not strange, you inherit, since 2003 every election the a particular region have alway challenge and ask how Tinubu will win

The answer is Tinubu will win like he has alway won from 1992 as a senator, 1999 & 2003 as a governor despite all odds against him. Tinubu has never lost any election he put in for, go n verify tongue

Well, I don't know what you mean by famzing white people...except we have both being seeing different activities of Peter Obi traveling, what i have been seeing is him visiting the Nigerian community in different states in the US, he traveled to Harvard cos he was actually invited, that's how important he is...

Tinubu is not famzing yet, you are here masturbating over the ambassador of the United states visiting him and how when the US supports someone the person wins...the hypocrisy lol.

Incase you have not noticed, let me educate you...the massive support Peter Obi is getting is unprecedented for someone who just joined an unknown party, even your boss Tinubu acknowledges that he is a threat, which is why despite most of your claims of labour not having structure, you guys can't seem to get him of your heads...

About the primaries, are we talking about the primaries that both the PDP and APC candidates turned into a dollar fest, you can't get into an office via corrupt means and claim you will change things, so stop lieing to yourselves, that he bribed and negotiated juicy positions with certain governors can't make people vote for him, shouting EMI lo Kan up and down as if Nigeria is his personal property or being the president is his birthright already disqualifies him.

Let's see if he can buy the votes of millions the way he did the few at the primaries, like I said...you guys sit in Lagos and Osun, assuming things, na this same north we dey live and we know from what is on ground that the north west and northeast is between Atiku and Kwankwaso, Buhari has so bastardised them that they don't want to hear anything APC, plus you think the core north will live their son's and vote Tinubu, your truly ignorant...

I don't sit down and claim Obi has won because I understand he has more work to do in the core north, he will not get anything substantial but we need as many votes as possible...the south east, south south, part south west and north central and we are good to go.

Keep deceiving yourselves that Tinubu will win massive votes in the north. You guys are in for a rude shock, no opportunity to rig.

What we care about is for Obi to win the presidency, I am actually a PDP man and will vote PDP in my state, so shift with your statement about LP winning states, that's not my problem, I am not a labour party member, at least not at the moment, I am for Nigeria moving forward and right now Obi is the best candidate to make that happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.