Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group (30043 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by ForgetfulJones: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Useless man...Peter Obi was the chairman of Fidelity bank before hitting 40 years. What has Reno achieved with his life aside breaking his wife's heart and running of with an Ethiopian woman whilst claiming to be a pastor... Reno is mentally deranged.

This I have seen.
this just made my day falseman. cool
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by MartinsD12(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Joke of the century.....

2.2 in Philosophy in UNN is equivalent to 1st class honours in other schools

Note...UNN has never produced a 1st class graduate of Philosophy since inception due to the critical nature of the course..........This is the reason philosophy and logic is a compulsory course for all undergraduate students irrespective of course of study because it sharpen out reasoning

Do you know why the highest academic qualifications is call doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)?.......it is because man is empty without philosophy and logic reasoning abilities

Remember Obi employed Reno to manage his social media account for him.....isn't he shameless?

Peter Obi no be your mate.?
Oya go and verify

Doctor of Philosophy. Wow I just learned something today

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Reno Omokri may envy kill you there.
Instead you should be marketing Atiku, you are busy promoting Obi. One time chairman of Fidelity Bank and a governor, a hight Reno will never reach till he dies.
I love this, u would have tag him (Reno) on tweet to see this... Reno is a fool.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by KayCee92(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Useless man...Peter Obi was the chairman of Fidelity bank before hitting 40 years. What has Reno achieved with his life aside breaking his wife's heart and running of with an Ethiopian woman whilst claiming to be a pastor... Reno is mentally deranged.

This I have seen.

Don't mind the foolish man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
See MASSIVE wotowoto...

Reno no dey show mercy at all..

Pandora don suffer I swear,...

grin grin grin grin

For someone that chairman two Nigeria big banks already ?? And you say na wotowoto? You don’t even know Obi CV, he was fidelity bank youngest chairman till date. Read about Obi, just read, I fit buy you data.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Gbemini(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Even lapo will not employ him
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

You no sabi read ni? Appointment is different from qualification as a graduate.

If you are a uni graduate with Obi's mediocre degree, you won't get a job as a trainee manager at Dangote.

Read and apply brain next time.

In the uk, they employ you by merit, experience not fucking dirty certificate, ask
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by godofuck231: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2022
JEEZZ , facts exposed
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Dracas: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Stupid Reno. With all you know, you are forgetting you once worked for Peter Obi. Idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by plaindealer: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Johel:

What is wotowoto there?
It's wotowoto to you because water don full your brain..

Reno that's not up to Obi's slippers.

Well, anyone can say anything

But we know PETER OBI is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria...know this and know peace....chose light over darkness.

Nna, stop crying on my shoulder abeg face Reno the wotowoto master.. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by sameks08(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Omokri has become useless to this extent God forbid bad thing
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by GentleChief: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

God bless you prophet.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Nonsoco80(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:
Lol!

Even his Fidelity Bank would not hire 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate.

We Nigerian youths continue to suffer from the obstacles created by those who never met same requirements.

We will vote wisely.
You, Nigerian youth.... for where
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Akharmony: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Reno needs help.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by kayperry: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2022
VERDA:

Lol...see this mumu, the same Tinubu that said he had nothing when he became governor in 1999, now he is according to you extremely wealthy...is it his governors salary that gave him the wealth?.

Peter Obi was an extremely succesful business man before he came into politics, he bought a $1,000,000 home in the UK as far back as 1994 and we all know his businesses and the names of his companies and what they do.

Please tell me the name of Tinubu's company and businesses he does?

We don't need corrupt people with questionable wealth.

Are all obedient dull or it is just a trend , .... what will it cost you to visit wikepedia and educate your ignorant ass BAT served as a senator in 1992 and prior to that he had be donating money into poli politics
As a matter of fact BAT return to Nigeria as a wealthy man, only an under age kid will think Tinubu's fortune started 1999.

Who said Peter obi is not rich, if he likes let him buy a two trillion house in 1994, that does not change the fact that Peter obi inherited wealth from his father.

BAT unlike most politician have alway presented himself for scrutiny and investigation at any financial crimes agencies both local and int'l, and if EFcc or america could not nail Tinubu at a time he was the only opposition to PdP dynasty then what do igbos know that Efcc could not use in the era power favoured Pdp.
Today there is no country Peter can travel to that BAT cannot visit, put hate aside and look at the picture what comes to mind

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by ufuosman(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Reno is PDP man, so rubbish like dis will comes out of his mouth bt the good thing is dat everyone knows dere candidate
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Buksaylor: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1578822783123218433?t=FjD0U4ug0phAzuPka_6w2w&s=19

But you can qualify as an Bleep boy living off women...?
The same Obi pitied you and gave you a job so that you can stop being a house boy to ladies...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by 366bolutife: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
The day this Reno guy mistakenly steps into Nigeria, guys go arrange him yansh and expand his buttholeThe day this Reno guy mistakenly steps into Nigeria, guys go arrange him yansh and expand his butthole...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Nathan2016: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2022
I hope these kind post will not affect this guy in the future.

Is one thing to be campaigning against someone and is another thing to have a personal vendetta against the person. In politics, it is unwise to show you have a personal vendetta against your opponent especially if you are working for the opponent and not the direct opponent.

Is also very disappointing to see someone who was holding a key role in government be making so much mockery of himself.

Reno says he wants Atiku to win but his post can barely mention Atiku,

From morning till Night, is always Obi.

Labour party is not even the ruling party.

APC for the last 8 years have fuvcked up that to campaign against them is easy. But what do PDP do? They leave them and focus on Labour.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by mavick2020: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2022
It is now I realized that RENO OMOKRI is a very stupid man. The truth, is that I cannot even hire RENO in my office.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by VERDA: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2022
kayperry:

Are all obedient dull or it is just a trend , .... what will it cost you to visit wikepedia and educate your ignorant ass BAT served as a senator in 1992 and prior to that he had be donating money into poli politics
As a matter of fact BAT return to Nigeria as a wealthy man, only an under age kid will think Tinubu's fortune started 1999.

Who said Peter obi is not rich, if he likes let him buy a two trillion house in 1994, that does not change the fact that Peter obi inherited wealth from his father.

BAT unlike most politician have alway presented himself for scrutiny and investigation at any financial crimes agencies both local and int'l, and if EFcc or america could not nail Tinubu at a time he was the only opposition to PdP dynasty then what do igbos know that Efcc could not use in the era power favoured Pdp.
Today there is no country Peter can travel to that BAT cannot visit, put hate aside and look at the picture what comes to mind

I am only quoting what Tinubu said now oga, why do you sound pained, no be me talk am...besides, what even concerns the wealth of individuals with their capacity to perform.

Fact is Tinubu is a very corrupt politician that buys his way into everything, even you know this...he is an alleged drug dealer and a muderer...no be me accuse am, it's his people...

He is very sickly for heaven's sake and can barely stand sometimes...dem curse Una with foolishness? This is how you guys were shouting all over the place for Buhari, see where the country is today. Make Una dey try reason well.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:
Lol!

Even his Fidelity Bank would not hire 2nd class lower Philosophy graduate.

We Nigerian youths continue to suffer from the obstacles created by those who never met same requirements.

We will vote wisely.

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by olisaEze(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Pray4naija:
This reno sef undecided
He is gradually losing the love and respect people had for him I didn't expect him to stoop so low to the childish politics he is playing currently lipsrsealed
Dude f-up big time

A gigolo has no pride. He’s only struggling for his meal ticket, and must show working no matter how insignificant to deserve the droppings from Atiku’s table! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by CollidgeEffect: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2022
RenoMockery, the errand poster boy with many mouths to receive food,curse who isn't giving food, supports who gives and cry victimisation.

Sooner than expected, he'd be convert of this nascent revolution.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by HRprof: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Shoe shiner las las you are still broke wink

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Max82: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Reno was a fool an aid of president good luck who stood and aided the looting of public funds during their tenure in aso rock without considering the plight of the masses
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by kayperry: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2022
VERDA:

I am only quoting what Tinubu said now oga, why do you sound pained, no be me talk am...besides, what even concerns the wealth of individuals with their capacity to perform.

Fact is Tinubu is a very corrupt politician that buys his way into everything, even you know this...he is an alleged drug dealer and a muderer...no be me accuse am, it's his people...

He is very sickly for heaven's sake and can barely stand sometimes...dem curse Una with foolishness? This is how you guys were shouting all over the place for Buhari, see where the country is today. Make Una dey try reason well.

A Fact not potent in Efcc or court of competent jurisdiction is that one a FACT, oga use your boxers n cover your face.

American ambassador saw Peter Obi (saint/righteous man) but decided to visit a social media convicted corrupt entity like BAT in his office maybe america tew are not saint afterall cheesy

when we they start visiting Peter Obi in his office, if he no get structure he go sha get office, abi people are the office again nii, Nigerians have suffer for obi hand

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Scamburster(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2022
omenka:
I pity Obidient Dogs who once took this nonentity seriously. I don't blame him at all, he should up the ante if need be. They elevated him to a god status with their stupidity and hate for Buhari, today, he's become their own tormentor.

They're doing the same for one Hundeyin today, and we're still sounding the note of caution, but trust the dunderheads not to heed good counsel. They'd still end up in the same hole of pains and anguish with the Hundeyin guy.

This we have seen.
Bingo

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Afamed: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Jennifer663:
He's the best
Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

If Obi is the best according to your standard, no decent person will ever contact you for any academic assignment
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Scamburster(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2022
obembet:

But this is the fact.
Since you don't have shame.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by Dikaveli(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:

You no sabi read ni? Appointment is different from qualification as a graduate.

If you are a uni graduate with Obi's mediocre degree, you won't get a job as a trainee manager at Dangote.

Read and apply brain next time.

Let havard or oxford invite them with PhD and masters for a seminar first then we can argue this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Update On Imo North Senatorial Rerun / Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.