Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful (1063 Views)

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud / Proof That Religion Is A Man-made Device And Why It Is Outdated / The Word Of God Is Powerful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Indoctrination is a powerful tool for MIND CONTROL and this is what makes Religion dangerously powerful.

The highlighted is Satan's tool of catching you but it's not going to work with the servants of JEHOVAH.
Let me enlighten you today!

According to God's word Satan used this idea to alienate humans from God so that they will think they're free from control {Genesis 3:1-5} but later became their god with the assistance of demons and desperate humans who made themselves available for Satan as his agents.
With the demons Satan initiated many gods throughout the earth and with humans like him who wants to dominate their fellowman these ones became kings from place to place using their fellow humans as soldiers to grab more territories. With this network Satan became the SUPREME RULER over mankind.

So when JEHOVAH determined to introduce Himself as the SUPREME BEING He allowed the descendants of His friend (Abraham) to go down to Egypt where they were enslaved for 400 years, all hopes has been lost since there is nobody among the children of Israel who is powerful enough to release this people that is the time God decided to release the Israelites.
First of all Moses who had the privilege of being trained in the palace of Pharaoh thought he can use his position to release the Israelites as a youth he decided to make the move but ended up in exile for another forty years.
It's when Moses and Aaron his brother has become feeble octogenarians then JEHOVAH used the two against the world most powerful and influential king of that time to release His people without a military force!

Surely JEHOVAH is the true GOD as in the SUPREME BEING!

Today Satan has complicated issues for himself and the entire human race with his system of rule to the point where all his arrangement failed to bring peace among mankind, all what everyone depends on to live is WEAPONS and ti be protected by MILITARY SERVICES but at this same time JEHOVAH used His Holy Spirit to gather all His own people throughout the earth under one umbrella and controlling them through the study of His word so that they're able to cohabit peacefully without using WEAPONS among themselves! Isaiah 2:2-4

This is what i'm expecting from you not the cheap obsolete blackmail of mind control because without the so called "MIND CONTROL" people are killing people everywhere {Revelations 6:3-4} and there is nothing as in NOTHING your so called GREATER ACHIEVER is able to do, whereas the worshipers of JEHOVAH has achieved PEACE within all those having the same line of thought with Him! John 17:22

Do you know the knockout JEHOVAH used for Satan your god?

JEHOVAH presented His qualities: LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS AND SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} to His worshipers this are the qualities each of them is working towards and as they're working together with the spirit of JEHOVAH orderliness is achieved in the midst of the worshipers of the one and only SUPREME BEING, the GREATEST ACHIEVER of all times: JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! wink

1 Like

Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by Lighthouse50: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Otenearon, your dictionary definition is low compared to the powers of YHWH. He is the ALMIGHTY. I noticed you used the pronoun "IT" For your almighty which makes it a non living. You are mistaken a space to humans around the space. based on your god, its like saying my compound is mightier than I. Because it occupies more space than i am but i need to explore and move around to discouer new things in my space. Thats your analogy which is untrue. As i have the power to develop my environment and if i like abandon it and it remains as i live it without it being able to develop due to its non-existing status is the same way he mind is. The state of mind is not god but he that has power to control it.
Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by oteneaaron(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Otenearon, your dictionary definition is low compared to the powers of YHWH. He is the ALMIGHTY. I noticed you used the pronoun "IT" For your almighty which makes it a non living. You are mistaken a space to humans around the space. based on your god, its like saying my compound is mightier than I. Because it occupies more space than i am but i need to explore and move around to discouer new things in my space. Thats your analogy which is untrue. As i have the power to develop my environment and if i like abandon it and it remains as i live it without it being able to develop due to its non-existing status is the same way he mind is. The state of mind is not god but he that has power to control it.

Like I mentioned in my post, my definition and yours can't be the same.

I don't see "God" as simply some physical manifestation who lives in "heaven", has a special people, gets jealous and feels regret - these are human features.

When you study the attributes of YHWH in the bible especially the old testament, that is exactly how he is portrayed.

I cannot fathom that such a "God" with an Infinite Mind would be limited by such constraints.

I understand "God" to be everywhere and everything all at once.

He is in the trees, in the flower, in a planet, in a galaxy, in the entire universe, in man - everywhere, everything, all at once.

I agree that my pronoun of calling "God" an "it" may sound inappropriate.

But do you get where I am coming from?
Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by OgaNightmare(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
I'm happy you're now free bro, due to my circumstances I'm still in, but I've lost interest in anything religion used to deceive and manipulate unsuspecting individuals.

This men create rules and twist the Scriptures to fit their narrative. They air their narrow minded views then expect it to be absorbed by the rank and file.

The pervert facts and existing information in order to defend their silly ideas.

That is why education is very good, after waking up to their tricks and spins I started taking studies in Systematic Theology and the more I studied the more I saw their shallow scholarlism and dimwitted insight.

I could write a whole book on this but the point is:
RELIGION DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO THINK.
IT LIMITS YOUR THINKING CAPACITY.
YOU CAN'T QUESTION OR SCRUTINIZE A PARTICULAR RULE/DOCTRINE OF THE RELIGION SINCE IT CLAIMS GOD TO BE THE SOURCE OF THE SAID DOCTRINE.

I just pity millions that are being enslaved to man made religions, they have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by Lighthouse50: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Like I mentioned in my post, my definition and yours can't be the same.

I don't see "God" as simply some physical manifestation who lives in "heaven", has a special people, gets jealous and feels regret - these are human features.

When you study the attributes of YHWH in the bible especially the old testament, that is exactly how he is portrayed.

I cannot fathom that such a "God" with an Infinite Mind would be limited by such constraints.

I understand "God" to be everywhere and everything all at once.

He is in the trees, in the flower, in a planet, in a galaxy, in the entire universe, in man - everywhere, everything, all at once.

I agree that my pronoun of calling "God" an "it" may sound inappropriate.

But do you get where I am coming from?
I get you. God is everywhere at the same time. You are correct.
Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

The Bible God said He created humans in His own image {Genesis 1:26} so His attributes like having strong likeness for selected individuals, getting jealous and feels regret shows the consistency in His word! wink
Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by oteneaaron(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Bible God said He created humans in His own image {Genesis 1:26} so His attributes like having strong likeness for selected individuals, getting jealous and feels regret shows the consistency in His word! wink

"And God said LET US make/create mankind in OUR IMAGE and in OUR LIKENESS..."

First of all who is the " Us"/"Our" ?

If only you did some research into the history of ancient Mesopotamia, you would learn about the true story of creation and not the half-baked watered-down version we were given in the old testament.

Also, don't forget that an "image and likeness" is largely relative.

Before we homo-sapiens came into being, we used to have the homo-erectus - in whose image were the homo-erectus created?

Remember that for a fact, there are potentially billions of many other sentient beings living on other planets across the universe in different shapes and sizes - in whose image were they created?

The true "image and likeness" is not merely physical, but in a reality, a "Spiritual" image and likeness. - I used the term "Spiritual" for lack of a better word.

Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

"And God said LET US make/create mankind in OUR IMAGE and in OUR LIKENESS..."

First of all who is the " Us"/"Our" ?

If only you did some research into the history of ancient Mesopotamia, you would learn about the true story of creation and not the half-baked watered-down version we were given in the old testament.

Also, don't forget that an "image and likeness" is largely relative.

Before we homo-sapiens came into being, we used to have the homo-erectus - in whose image were the homo-erectus created?

Remember that for a fact, there are potentially billions of many other sentient beings living on other planets across the universe in different shapes and sizes - in whose image were they created?

The true "image and likeness" is not merely physical, but in a reality, a "Spiritual" image and likeness. - I used the term "Spiritual" for lack of a better word.

GOD means SUPREME BEING and all beings have one thing in common: attributes or characteristics.

So say something else! wink
Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by Lighthouse50: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
I keep wondering if otenearon's research is limited tn the book of universal history that was written by a mere man and can not be trusted. Many books has some spirital force that channel ones mind to their own directions
Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by Mom007(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Religion was born out of mankind's long search for God. As a former j.w myself who has found God for herself, I can only pray for them. Their heart is in the right place and they are diligent for fine works though not according to accurate knowledge. Too many doctrines and heresies. May God find and draw to himself, all those who have a genuine hunger for Him. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful by Lighthouse50: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mom007:
Religion was born out of mankind's long search for God. As a former j.w myself who has found God for herself, I can only pray for them. Their heart is in the right place and they are diligent for fine works though not according to accurate knowledge. Too many doctrines and heresies. May God find and draw to himself, all those who have a genuine hunger for Him. Amen.
Great..! You hit the nail on its head. If you were close, i would have handed a bowl of pap with hot akara balls to you to refresh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Devil Is Fully In The Church / Iran Raises Mahdi Black Flag Over One Of Worlds Largest Mosques In Ominous Sign / Christmas Nativity Scene Featuring Two Mothers Of Baby Jesus Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.