Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her (1955 Views)

My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Greattestman: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2022
My distatnt relative poisoned her husband because her ex boyfriend promised to marry if she poisoned and killed her husband. She poisoned and killed her husband but the ex rejected her on the ground that someone may deceive her to kill him. She's left to struggle to take care of her two kids and take the responsibility of her late husband.

She must be regreting now.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by ObamaMessi: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin and status.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by efelicity: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Very pathetic. The ex boyfriend is also one wicked man.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Slynation(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Greattestman:
My distatnt relative poisoned her husband because her ex boyfriend promised to marry if she poisoned and killed her husband. She poisoned and killed her husband but the ex rejected her on the ground that someone may deceive her to kill him. She's left to struggle to take care of her two kids and take the responsibility of her late husband.

So a known murderer went scout free and her husband family turned blind eye...

Verdict : Akiko ndi mgbu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Fadafada231(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
So a known murderer went scout free and her husband family turned blind eye...

Verdict : Akiko ndi mgbu...

Serious super story.

6 Likes

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by jeromestarks: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Greattestman:

Sounds like Nollywood script but a woman can do anything for the first man who fvcked her.

Wether Nollywood or not, marry a virgin and have peace.
Marry a woman fvcked by another man and see how your home will be filled with problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by SenecaTheYonger: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Greattestman:

Is this real story? How come she wasn’t arrested?
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by MrCuteking(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2022
This is how they test if a Nollywood movie will sell. Oga producer, try another one.

3 Likes

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Zonefree(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

Sounds like Nollywood script but a woman can do anything for the first man who fvcked her.

Marry a woman fvcked by another man and see how your home will be filled with problems.
Where will one see a virgin Nigerian girl for marriage? The last virgin girl died in 1969, we're left with siofra, candidlady, magnoliaa and other demons.

1 Like

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Berrityga: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2022
I don't see any use for women in this world.. We should just use them for rituals and baby factory.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Savedday: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by meobizy(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2022
One boy, multiple monikers. Na wa.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by jeromestarks: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Where will one see a virgin Nigerian girl for marriage? The last virgin girl died in 1969, we're left with siofra, candidlady, magnoliaa and other demons.
These girls you mentioned are girls who are currently regretting their lives. They're surprised with the way their pvssies look. It annoying to even themselves.

If you date any of those girls, hmmm, you're going to wish you're in hell sef. They're a typical shame to everything women stand for.

Look here if you want a virgin:
https://www.nairaland.com/7345496/places-find-virgin-woman
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by 2buffagain(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2022
A man wouldn't even leave his real wife for his side chick, talk less of poisoning/killing her.

That gender can reason like yansh sometimes.

1 Like

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Mekanus(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

You forgot to mention that demented Rozross abi na rollsroyce.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Weirdcamila: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

Adam was the first man for eve.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Candidlady: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Where will one see a virgin Nigerian girl for marriage? The last virgin girl died in 1969, we're left with sio.fra, candid.lady, ma.gnoliaa and other demons.

My hate for you just hit 100% angry

Imight be a crack head but there are things icandidl.ady can never do

Please when it comes to threads like this do not mention me
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Zonefree(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Candidlady:

My hate for you just hit 100% angry

Imight be a crack head but there are things icandidl.ady can never do

Please when it comes to threads like this do not mention me

Omo, it took you long to take your hate for me to 100%. undecided
You're always slow.

1 Like

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by InfinityFabric: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Super story. You people dey lie just to make women look bad.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by InfinityFabric: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

I've met at least 10 VIRGINS in the last 3 years.
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by siofra(f): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

If I report you now, you'll cry and say it's play.

Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by slan87(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

Either virgin or not, pray not to come across betrayal in the journey of your life either male or female
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Bros op must be so lonely this morning to come up with this dumb unbelievable story
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Gadafii: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Big fucking lies

Op no let me plank your square head
Re: She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her by Demigod22: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
It's very possible and a simple thing to do for girls but this story is very unrealistic. I think OP brought this fake or imaginary story here just for us to bash women.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Painful: 5 Harsh Truth I Wished I Knew 10 Years Ago / Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? / Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.