Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night (1687 Views)

What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Listen people, most of us think and say things that are far way beyond us, let us learn the deeper things and try as much as possible to get a clearer message before we start campaigning for or against an Individual.

Life is more than that. My write up isn't in any way campaigning for Tinubu or against Tinubu, I just wanted to express what I experienced and for the whole world to realise that we keep destroying the gifts of GOD ALMIGHTIEST to us, just because that particular person isn't on our own side, or maybe that's the way we feel at the time of the campaign of calumny.

I know and I am aware that Peter Obi is going to win the race, I am aware and there's no two ways about that, it's obvious to the blind and deaf.

But you see, we must not keep dividing our country along party, religious and cultural line, we should learn to do well, life is bigger than all of our natural heritage, life is eternal.

Let me begin with this; you see asiwaju Tinubu, oh what a precious soul he is, Tinubu can relate with both the great and the least, I mean there's no calibre of personality that he can not bring himself down to relate with, that's his nature.

That man is a helper, I can understand his pains, you should put yourself into his shoes and realize exactly his confusion, I know he shouldn't have come out to contest for the office of the president, he shouldn't, I told him bluntly. But you see that man, he's ageless. I admire him alot for many things.

Especially his sense of humour, his caring nature when he wants to help he goes all out to ensure he fulfill that particular thing he set out to do, that's why if you tell asiwaju Tinubu that he's going to lose the election next year, you must be a Joker �, but you see the odds are practically against him.

God, and nature have not ordained him to be president, but to contribute to nations building which he has imminently contributed at the prime his life, now is time to rest and enjoy his loots, yes, we should be telling him the truth, I am aware that countless folks are direct beneficiaries of his benevolence, we must learn to differentiate truth from pampering.

We must stop all the castigating and start praying and wishing our elders well, I mean no one is perfect, men do the things they do just for that moment, afterwards they begin to regret and have a deep seated remorse.

I will encourage Obi and the rest to tow the path of peaceful campaign and desist from sludgy on each other, leaders are gifts which if we throw them away with the bath water, we must wait for years to receive grown ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2022
For you to be sure Obituary will win shows how delusional you are. How can your brain even think like this? You people better stop deceiving yourselves.
Obituary cant even be top 3

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
For you to be sure Obituary will win shows how delusional you are. How can your brain even think like this? You people better stop deceiving yourselves.

How old are you?

How many eyes do you have?,

How many leaders have you been able to sit and discuss electioneering with?

When your elder talk instead of castigating, make your comments politely.

Thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

How old are you?

How many eyes do you have?,

How many leaders have you been able to sit and discuss electioneering with?

When your elder talk instead of castigating, make your comments politely.

Thanks

No be only elders

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Have you heard about the word Jona. Daft, ogogoro fisherman, shepopotamus, clueless, they even mocked the shepopotamus with bareness. Mocked her for being sick and traveling abroad for medical care.

Have you also heard the cacophony of their rantings that over their dead bodies will an Igboman be president?

So what do you do with these set of self righteous over bloated idiots that come at you ferociously?

Tinubu is a helper, why not? He looted and still looting public funds. He stole their patrimony. They are his responsibilities.

Now imagine, it was Peter Obi that's suffering from Alzheimer's and Parkinson, now imagine what these self acclaimed nigeria owners would do to him. Imagine it was an Igboman shaking, pooing and falling on podium and have to be wedged and dragged by sides by the hands to prevent tripping over.

Op, abeg o, stay away from matters you can't handle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Urheadmaster(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

It baffles me how species like you only thinks through your "Anus" boldly without blinking eyes tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by ladiguy(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
Listen people, most of us think and say things that are far way beyond us, let us learn the deeper things and try as much as possible to get a clearer message before we start campaigning for or against an Individual.

Life is more than that. My write up isn't in any way campaigning for Tinubu or against Tinubu, I just wanted to express what I
experienced and for the whole world to realise that we keep destroying the gifts of GOD ALMIGHTIEST to us, just because that particular person isn't on our own side, or maybe that's the way we feel at the time of the campaign of calumny.

I know and I am aware that Peter Obi is going to win the race, I am aware and there's no two ways about that, it's obvious to the blind and deaf.

But you see, we must not keep dividing our country along party, religious and cultural line, we should learn to do well, life is bigger than all of our natural heritage, life is eternal.

Let me begin with this; you see asiwaju Tinubu, oh what a precious soul he is, Tinubu can relate with both the great and the least, I mean there's no calibre of personality that he can not bring himself down to relate with, that's his nature.

That man is a helper, I can understand his pains, you should put yourself into his shoes and realize exactly his confusion, I know he shouldn't have come out to contest for the office of the president, he shouldn't, I told him bluntly. But you see that man, he's ageless. I admire him alot for many things.

Especially his sense of humour, his caring nature when he wants to help he goes all out to ensure he fulfill that particular thing he set out to do, that's why if you tell asiwaju Tinubu that he's going to lose the election next year, you must be a Joker �, but you see the odds are practically against him.

God, and nature have not ordained him to be president, but to contribute to nations building which he has imminently contributed at the prime his life, now is time to rest and enjoy his loots, yes, we should be telling him the truth, I am aware that countless folks are direct beneficiaries of his benevolence, we must learn to differentiate truth from pampering.

We must stop all the castigating and start praying and wishing our elders well, I mean no one is perfect, men do the things they do just for that moment, afterwards they begin to regret and have a deep seated remorse.

I will encourage Obi and the rest to tow the path of peaceful campaign and desist from sludgy on each other, leaders are gifts which if we throw them away with the bath water, we must wait for years to receive grown ones.

For Obi to win this election. He needs the vote of the core North. You can’t be popular in the southern region and think you can win the presidential election in Nigeria. He has the popularity in south east, south south and the Christian north central and more works needs to be done in the far North.

Before Buhari won the presidential election in 2015, he always came second in the north-region after the eventual winners of the previous elections, had it been he had the southern votes then, he would have been the the eventual winner of those previous elections.

But the game changed in 2015, when they aligned with the Southwest, just to capture the southern votes..

One state votes in the core North will cancel two state votes in the south East. So Obi’s popularity is based in a region with the lowest votes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by RZArecta(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Plenty words, plenty nonsense. Out of the three major candidates for this election, the only one who's supporters have threatened violence is Tinubu. The only one who's supporters have actually carried out violence is Tinubu. Even this morning, a Tinubu supporter called baretalk has threatened ethnic cleansing against Igbos in the SW under a flimsy excuse and I urge everybody to be guarded so how does this your article concern Obi who you've been mentioning ? Obi has all been for peaceful campaigns same as Atiku, has Tinubu for once cautioned his supporters against violent campaigns or even inciting comments ?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It baffles me how species like you only thinks through your "Anus" boldly without blinking eyes tongue undecided

I still think but you no even get anything to think with. Zombie anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by baretalk: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2022
RZArecta:
Plenty words, plenty nonsense. Out of the three major candidates for this election, the only one who's supporters have threatened violence is Tinubu. The only one who's supporters have actually carried out violence is Tinubu. Even this morning, a Tinubu supporter called baretalk has threatened ethnic cleansing against Igbos in the SW under a flimsy excuse and I urge everybody to be guarded so how does this your article concern Obi who you've been mentioning ? Obi has all been for peaceful campaigns same as Atiku, has Tinubu for cautioned his supporters against violent campaigns or even inciting comments ?
I know you Rzarecta is Igbo, have you reported your ipob cannibal killers?

You idiots clap and cheer when ipob kill, thunder fire you.

Ipob attacked and killed APC supporters, I saw you Alaigbo pigs liking the topic, when ipob kill army you Alaigbo pigs will like, keep deceiving yourselves, you will push yourselves into hell.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2022
The flesh rages
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by bigpicture001: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2022
i.read with keen interest ,and at the end,you have said nothing...was waiting for deeper details on an insiderr to BAT on his real self ..but u ended up being just too emotional....

abeg, park well!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by RZArecta(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

They have cursed you people with lies and we already know you cannot change.
You useless Obituaries did your campaign in peace in Lagos making noise everywhere but you weren't attacked.
I am a bastard [s]are attacking Apc campaigners in Enugu. It's just a matter of time, you people will see what you are looking for

https://www.nairaland.com/7373640/ipob-attack-apc-campaign-southeast[/s]
I honestly get tired of you agbadorian îmbeciles, you prove your stupidíty every two market days. Is Peter Obi a member/supporter/sympathizer of IPOB yes or no ? Have Labour Party supporters been attacked by IPOB yes or no ? It's on record on the other hand that agbado thugs beat up a physically challenged man and destroyed his wheelchair just because he had an Obi sticker on it, it's also on record that the Labor party campaign office at Ajegunle was destroyed by agbadorian thugs. Anything concerning physical violence this campaign period has been strictly perpetrated by agbadorian thugs. Point out only ONE place Tinubu cautioned his supporters against violence. Bloody terrorist

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2022
ladiguy:

For Obi to win this election. He needs the vote of the core North. You can’t be popular in the southern region and think you can win the presidential election in Nigeria. He has the popularity in south east, south south and the Christian north central and more works needs to be done in the far North.

Before Buhari won the presidential election in 2015, he always came second in the north-region after the eventual winners of the previous elections, had it been he had the southern votes then, he would have been the the eventual winner of those previous elections.

But the game changed in 2015, when they aligned with the Southwest, just to capture the southern votes..

One state votes in the core North will cancel two state votes in the south East. So Obi’s popularity is based in a region with the lowest votes in Nigeria.
All he needs is 25% in 2/3 of 36 states to win.

Take your calculations and stuff it wherever the sun don't shine.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2022
RZArecta:
I honestly get tired of you agbadorian îmbeciles, you prove your stupidíty every two market days. Is Peter Obi a member/supporter/sympathizer of IPOB yes or no ? Have Labour Party supporters been attacked by IPOB yes or no ? It's on record on the other hand that agbado thugs beat up a physically challenged man and destroyed his wheelchair just because he had an Obi sticker on it, it's also on record that the Labor party campaign office at Ajegunle was destroyed by agbadorian thugs. Anything concerning physical violence this campaign period has been strictly perpetrated by agbadorian thugs. Point out only ONE place Tinubu cautioned his supporters against violence. Bloody terrorist

Ipob bastard. ,
No time to read the rubbish you wrote

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by RZArecta(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2022
baretalk:

Ipob attacked and killed APC supporters, I saw you Alaigbo pigs liking the topic, when ipob kill army you Alaigbo pigs will like, keep deceiving yourselves, you will push yourselves into hell.
I am Ijaw from Bayelsa state and a PDP/Atiku supporter, I don't understand the nonsense you're talking about though I can deduce that you're planning full scale ethnic cleansing against the Igbo ethnic group in the SW region very soon under the guise of politics. The Igbos should take note, security agencies should also take note of you before you carry out your evil plans

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by RZArecta(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

My mother is a bastard prostituté
She rápe her brother and brought me into this world to be fóolish
obviously cool
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2022
baretalk:

Hell fire has burned your brains out. You are nothing but a ranting ant and internet warrior.
Your type will Japa at the first sight of blood.

When your army was killing innocent men and women for peacefully agitating for their rights, you thought they would fold their arms and not retaliate?

Yorubas are natural cowards!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by ladiguy(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
All he needs is 25% in 2/3 of 36 states to win.

Take your calculations and stuff it wherever the sun don't shine.

Can he get the 25% in 2/3 of the 36 states? If, list the states?
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

They have cursed you people with lies and we already know you cannot change.
You useless Obituaries did your campaign in peace in Lagos making noise everywhere but you weren't attacked.
Now your bastards are attacking Apc campaigners in Enugu. It's just a matter of time, you people will see what you are looking for

https://www.nairaland.com/7373640/ipob-attack-apc-campaign-southeast
Show proof that it was Ipob and not your types (political thugs) from same APC disguising as Ipob that attacked them?

Why didn't they attack them in Imo?

You are just an empty ranter!
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2022
bigpicture001:
i.read with keen interest ,and at the end,you have said nothing...was waiting for deeper details on an insiderr to BAT on his real self ..but u ended up being just too emotional....

abeg, park well!!!!
I'm telling you! The Op was just full of shit!
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Ipob bastard. ,
No time to read the rubbish you wrote
You can run far because you have nothing to offer than flap your gbomo lips.

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2022
RZArecta:
I am Ijaw from Bayelsa state and a PDP/Atiku supporter, I don't understand the nonsense you're talking about though I can deduce that you're planning full scale ethnic cleansing against the Igbo ethnic group in the SW region very soon under the guise of politics. The Igbos should take note, security agencies should also take note of you before you carry out your evil plans
Baretalk... Like his moniker suggests, he's a nonentity.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Show proof that it was Ipob and not your types (political thugs) from same APC disguising as Ipob that attacked them?

Why didn't they attack them in Imo?

You are just an empty ranter!

Like leader
Like supporter
Premium liars. I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Like leader
Like supporter
Premium liars. I'm not surprised
Show proof but you can't. Like the criminal ancestor like his living dead urchins.

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by RZArecta(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Baretalk... Like his moniker suggests, he's a nonentity.
when it comes to the APC, anything worse than the worst is possible with them and I always urge people to be prepared. These people are on a satanic level of evil

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2022
RZArecta:
when it comes to the APC, anything worse than the worst is possible with them and I always urge people to be prepared. These people are on a satanic level of evil
My brother nothing dey happen!

Anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow whether he's a Tinubu, Obi or Atiku or anyone's supporter.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by muykem: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2022
I will bet my last card that Peter Obi will not win a single state outside South East.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by baretalk: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2022
quote author=BeardedMeat post=117399221]Hell fire has burned your brains out. You are nothing but a ranting ant and internet warrior.
Your type will Japa at the first sight of blood.

When your army was killing innocent men and women for peacefully agitating for their rights, you thought they would fold their arms and not retaliate?

Yorubas are natural cowards! [/quote]

Keep liking ipob killings of security agents and other Nigerians, we speak for Nigerians and we speak against killing of security operatives by ipob and ESN, security operatives are ordinary Nigerians. Ipob must stop killing them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuagbado: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Enemies of Nigeria have spoken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. / Which Political Party Is ANPP Again? Is Obi Okay? Reno Mocks Obi / Peter Obi Called Nasarawa State A Country, Nobody Made Noise About It - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.