Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night (1729 Views)

What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuagbado: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2022
baretalk:

quote author=BeardedMeat post=117399221]Hell fire has burned your brains out. You are nothing but a ranting ant and internet warrior.
Your type will Japa at the first sight of blood.

When your army was killing innocent men and women for peacefully agitating for their rights, you thought they would fold their arms and not retaliate?

Yorubas are natural cowards!

Keep liking ipob killings of security agents and other Nigerians, we speak for Nigerians and we speak against killing of security operatives by ipob and ESN, security operatives are ordinary Nigerians. Ipob must stop killing them.

Nigerian terrorist security agencies started killing young Igbo youths who didn't do anything and you said nothing, why crying now?

If Igbo youths take up arms against the state then no one or state will.be safe.

First call your terrorist security agencies to order first.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuagbado: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

YoruBastard. ,
No time to read the rubbish you wrote

Nawa for you ooo. Suffer no dey tire you and yet you keep begging with your different usernames on Nairaland?
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Experience
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
All he needs is 25% in 2/3 of 36 states to win.

Take your calculations and stuff it wherever the sun don't shine.
Obidient can not get 25% in 20 state.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Jesusloveyou: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Nawa for you ooo. Suffer no dey tire you and yet you keep begging with your different usernames on Nairaland?
idiotic pigs that beg everywhere with hausa and yoruba username
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by OsunOriginal: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
Listen people, most of us think and say things that are far way beyond us, let us learn the deeper things and try as much as possible to get a clearer message before we start campaigning for or against an Individual.

Life is more than that. My write up isn't in any way campaigning for Tinubu or against Tinubu, I just wanted to express what I experienced and for the whole world to realise that we keep destroying the gifts of GOD ALMIGHTIEST to us, just because that particular person isn't on our own side, or maybe that's the way we feel at the time of the campaign of calumny.

I know and I am aware that Peter Obi is going to win the race, I am aware and there's no two ways about that, it's obvious to the blind and deaf.

But you see, we must not keep dividing our country along party, religious and cultural line, we should learn to do well, life is bigger than all of our natural heritage, life is eternal.

Let me begin with this; you see asiwaju Tinubu, oh what a precious soul he is, Tinubu can relate with both the great and the least, I mean there's no calibre of personality that he can not bring himself down to relate with, that's his nature.

That man is a helper, I can understand his pains, you should put yourself into his shoes and realize exactly his confusion, I know he shouldn't have come out to contest for the office of the president, he shouldn't, I told him bluntly. But you see that man, he's ageless. I admire him alot for many things.

Especially his sense of humour, his caring nature when he wants to help he goes all out to ensure he fulfill that particular thing he set out to do, that's why if you tell asiwaju Tinubu that he's going to lose the election next year, you must be a Joker �, but you see the odds are practically against him.

God, and nature have not ordained him to be president, but to contribute to nations building which he has imminently contributed at the prime his life, now is time to rest and enjoy his loots, yes, we should be telling him the truth, I am aware that countless folks are direct beneficiaries of his benevolence, we must learn to differentiate truth from pampering.

We must stop all the castigating and start praying and wishing our elders well, I mean no one is perfect, men do the things they do just for that moment, afterwards they begin to regret and have a deep seated remorse.

I will encourage Obi and the rest to tow the path of peaceful campaign and desist from sludgy on each other, leaders are gifts which if we throw them away with the bath water, we must wait for years to receive grown ones.

I stopped reading the trash at the bolded. That statement shows you know nothing and therefore your write up is not worth anybody's time
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Do I look like anyone of your family that are beggars?
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by baretalk: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2022
quote author=Tinubuagbado post=117401419]

Nigerian terrorist security agencies started killing young Igbo youths who didn't do anything and you said nothing, why crying now?

If Igbo youths take up arms against the state then no one or state will.be safe.

First call your terrorist security agencies to order first.

[/quote]
You Ipob terrorists will all be routed.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2022
It's always good
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Gospel
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by coolitempa(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
Listen people, most of us think and say things that are far way beyond us, let us learn the deeper things and try as much as possible to get a clearer message before we start campaigning for or against an Individual.

Life is more than that. My write up isn't in any way campaigning for Tinubu or against Tinubu, I just wanted to express what I experienced and for the whole world to realise that we keep destroying the gifts of GOD ALMIGHTIEST to us, just because that particular person isn't on our own side, or maybe that's the way we feel at the time of the campaign of calumny.

I know and I am aware that Peter Obi is going to win the race, I am aware and there's no two ways about that, it's obvious to the blind and deaf.

But you see, we must not keep dividing our country along party, religious and cultural line, we should learn to do well, life is bigger than all of our natural heritage, life is eternal.

Let me begin with this; you see asiwaju Tinubu, oh what a precious soul he is, Tinubu can relate with both the great and the least, I mean there's no calibre of personality that he can not bring himself down to relate with, that's his nature.

That man is a helper, I can understand his pains, you should put yourself into his shoes and realize exactly his confusion, I know he shouldn't have come out to contest for the office of the president, he shouldn't, I told him bluntly. But you see that man, he's ageless. I admire him alot for many things.

Especially his sense of humour, his caring nature when he wants to help he goes all out to ensure he fulfill that particular thing he set out to do, that's why if you tell asiwaju Tinubu that he's going to lose the election next year, you must be a Joker �, but you see the odds are practically against him.

God, and nature have not ordained him to be president, but to contribute to nations building which he has imminently contributed at the prime his life, now is time to rest and enjoy his loots, yes, we should be telling him the truth, I am aware that countless folks are direct beneficiaries of his benevolence, we must learn to differentiate truth from pampering.

We must stop all the castigating and start praying and wishing our elders well, I mean no one is perfect, men do the things they do just for that moment, afterwards they begin to regret and have a deep seated remorse.

I will encourage Obi and the rest to tow the path of peaceful campaign and desist from sludgy on each other, leaders are gifts which if we throw them away with the bath water, we must wait for years to receive grown ones.

You need to wake up. Obi cannot even get 10% of the votes nationally. Just writing nonsense up and down. Mtxcheeew.
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Evil
Re: My Experience With The Man Tinubu Last Night by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
coolitempa:

You need to wake up. Obi cannot even get 10% of the votes nationally. Just writing nonsense up and down. Mtxcheeew.

It will surely shock you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President / Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy / Behold The President Portrait. Jagaban Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.