Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) (67643 Views)

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About / I Just Finished Eating This Sexy Bread. (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ufuosman(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Anything wen come out for ur yansh grin grin anyone around will feel d weight grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Juanmike(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
kerry57:
U are on point. This is very common combination in Lagos. I see labourers eat this combination with bread and soft drink alot.
This is baked beans oga
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by solexybaba(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Is there actually remedy 2 stop or reduce gasing. because i don taya 4 my yansh ooo.pls help
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Love48(f): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Oceanjagaban: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Digest it with condense milk and kunu....as you enter toilet na machine gun...protototototototototopraprurupru

3 Likes

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Hawkler: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:
Yoru bad girls can testify.i have never seen girls that fart or mess loudly like those afonja girls,the smell alone can kill.
Upon that they don't wash their pant,no wonder nigeria guys advoid them like plague, except the elite once or you as a guy see potential that they can help you.
Afonja girls abeg wash your pant and reduce to fart loudly is embarrassing.
I have dated up to 10 and 9 wanted to killl ;me with mess, upon that they are so so local and uncivilized. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Why are you so uncivilized to show ur dirtiness in public? Note: Its your level of dirtness & unkept lifestyle that attract dirty girls to you. So change your faded loophole boxers & shave your smelly armpit. You will meet clean ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Burgerlomo: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
So true

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by jazon(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Egg and beans go just form critical mass and start the chain reaction grin

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Innocentman86: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Hawkler:

Why are you so uncivilized to show ur dirtiness in public? Note: Its your level of dirtness & unkept lifestyle that attract dirty girls to you. So change your faded loophole boxers & shave your smelly armpit. You will meet clean ones.
No clean yoru bad girl I swear,except the once from elite family.
I have dated 10 and only one was very neat because her dad was super rich but still she was farting very loudly like other yoru bad girls.
The poor or middle class yoru bad ladies don't even bother to wash their pant and their mess is very very loud and smelly.
No wonder guys advoid them and some of their girls liar if they like u that they are from SS or se so u won't call them derty juju girls.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
ugbedeojo1993:
How to make a nuclear bomb ��

Not true, it does nothing to me, infact that's how I cook my beans.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Germi9: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Such a bombastic element undecided
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by headboyprince(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
solexybaba:
Is there actually remedy 2 stop or reduce gasing. because i don taya 4 my yansh ooo.pls help
Stop eating bullshit like Beans, egg. grin drink lots of water and detox regularly grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
ugbedeojo1993:

So u have never tried salad that has both in it?

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Microwhy: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kayberg:
grin
With a less than 1kg uranium that can deliver over 10,000 kilotons explosion.
What if i temper the fission?
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
ugbedeojo1993:
������

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
ugbedeojo1993:

Not completed without "MoiMoi"
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

No clean yoru bad girl I swear,except the once from elite family.
I have dated 10 and only one was very neat because her dad was super rich but still she was farting very loudly like other yoru bad girls.
The poor or middle class yoru bad ladies don't even bother to wash their pant and their mess is very very loud and smelly.
No wonder guys advoid them and some of their girls liar if they like u that they are from SS or se so u won't call them derty juju girls.
What kind of tribal animal are you? Is farting particular to a tribe or region in this country?

Tribalism is a disease man, Get well soon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
klonboi:
It's not proven, op just came up with the imagination
Wats understood dnt need to b explained. U jus know it grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Decentdave:
Come use Pepsi push am down grin

Actually yorghut will be better.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by wolebest: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kayberg:
grin

Na big lie!!! It's a big lie from you.

This combination is high proteinous and beneficial to the body.

I eat eggs and beans regularly and no bomb dey happen.

Most hard labour guys eat beans a lot and they don't complain of nuclear bombs.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by hotwax: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Not completed without "MoiMoi"

You are wicked
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by jclassiq(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Haters of humanity. grin This here is their favorite food.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by diplomat058(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Amoda best food grin

Ewa and agbado on the menu...amoda open eye waaaa.....

LoL you still have 8 years of his presidency to wail and cry. Na u go tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by iHateFraudsters: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
As in, your shit will be farting inside the toilet sotey you go see the bubbles coming out of the bowl.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by rasaqadeseun(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
ugbedeojo1993:

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Walz001: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Farting is not a baf thing
If you dont fart then you are not alive and it can cause alot of sickness so live ya life and enjoy every moment

Winks

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Nyenom: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Added with soya-beans milk.. And tell the neighbours to run for their dear lives befor test explosions occurs at range
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Sprinklepee: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Op this kind thing just go where crowd dey, make u drop the nuclear bomb, the rest na story ;DOp this kind thing just go where crowd dey, make u drop the nuclear bomb, the rest na story
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by GENES11S: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Then top it with a gassy drink like coke
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by dalass(f): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kayberg:
grin

grin grin grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by dalass(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
jazon:
Egg and beans go just form critical mass and start the chain reaction grin

Which will culminate into massive explosions from time to time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.