Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) (67634 Views)

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About / I Just Finished Eating This Sexy Bread. (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2022
BanyXchi:
Coming from an Osu like you whose region has the dirtiest erosion ravaged potopoto shitholes in Africa, you can search for UN Africa dirtiests.... Oloriburuku Omo yiibo

My brother ekiti, Lagos and oyo is the dirtiest environment in Nigeria you can check
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2022
Felixamos:

Who farts more even without a documented statistics ain't my problem. My problem is with the tribal coating of every single letter in his comment.

I hate tribalists so much, regardless of whether they're from my region or not..

I hate it too but is high time we stop the hatred between the two major tribe Igbo and yoruba

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by BanyXchi: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Nothing special about Ezekwesili, Iweala is an Agbor woman, Yoruba women are a billion times more successful than your Osu women,I don't need to come here to mention names, in all spheres of life we will always be superior to your cannibalistic kind
ezegenigbonine:

Hahahaha, I laugh in Japan
Maybe chimamanda adichie, ngozi okonjo iweala, ezekwesili, dora akunyili etc are all Yoruba dirty pig
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

I hate it too but is high time we stop the hatred between the two major tribe Igbo and yoruba
I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
RTR
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2022
BanyXchi:
Nothing special about Ezekwesili, Iweala is an Agbor woman, Yoruba women are a billion times more successful than your Osu women,I don't need to come here to mention names, in all spheres of life we will always be superior to your cannibalistic kind

Mention name na
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

eun Mnd44 Dominiue justise.
Rule 2.

Attack dog, rule 2 Kee you and your family there
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by BanyXchi: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
No we are not lazy to hustle, there's just no reason for my people to go to the place you leeches are fleeing,and no you don't bind nigeria in any way,you are just economic refugees that have to flee your barren potopoto red mud shitholes to make it I other regions and delude yourselves as hardworking...charity begins at home, stop fleeing to other regions to chestbeat when your region is still a shithole

And everywhere December whenever you leave Lagos there's more peace and progress,less crimes less headache,less cannibals, I hope Nigeria can end so that you people can go back one December never to come back again
ezegenigbonine:

Na hustle and we are making it big time, you guys are just too lazy to hustle. Na we know every places and corners in the whole Nigeria, na we binds Nigeria together, but what of you guys? Learn to travel and learn knowledge.

Ask yourself how scanty that your Lagos dey be during Christmas time, that will show you the people that makes Lagos relevant.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
BanyXchi:
No we are not lazy to hustle, there's just no reason for my people to go to the place you leeches are fleeing,and no you don't bind nigeria in any way,you are just economic refugees that have to flee your barren potopoto red mud shitholes to make it I other regions and delude yourselves as hardworking...charity begins at home, stop fleeing to other regions to chestbeat when your region is still a shithole

And everywhere December whenever you leave Lagos there's more peace and progress,less crimes less headache,less cannibals, I hope Nigeria can end so that you people can go back one December never to come back again

The way you talk makes me to understand that you have never travelled to east before.

The lagos you are boasting of was built by colonial masters and was maintained by early Nigerian government, so don't relate it to yoruba laziness.

East as you said was burnt to ashes during civil war, still we developed it with our sweat better than every yoruba states except lagos.

So my brother your tribe have nothing to compare with easterners, we are so blessed with intelligence, hard work, industrious, and unity
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by BanyXchi: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Continue to delude yourself and chestbeat like you Osus always do .. Ogun state alone is richer and more developed than your potopoto shithole region combined....

And it was our very intelligent late Sage Awolowo that developed Lagos not your white masters, only parts of Lagos Island was the capital. Your region was a already a shithole region before your coward Ojukwu led your forebearers to the war, it was the poorest region in Nigeria during the regional system of government and still the poorest region, the lazy Yorubas control almost everything in the country, and next year February we'll make you cry again!

And hey I've been to enugwu, Imo and Anambra, only Anambra is developing (local champion of your region) but still a shithole compared to other developed cities in the country, that's why you keep jumping on midnight buses to make a living in your Obodo Yoruba. And yes, you can't compare yourself to omoluabis in any ways, we are more successful, hardworking, intelligent and sophisticated than you Osu cannibals and we will continue to be forever
ezegenigbonine:

The way you talk makes me to understand that you have never travelled to east before.

The lagos you are boasting of was built by colonial masters and was maintained by early Nigerian government, so don't relate it to yoruba laziness.

East as you said was burnt to ashes during civil war, still we developed it with our sweat better than every yoruba states except lagos.

So my brother your tribe have nothing to compare with easterners, we are so blessed with intelligence, hard work, industrious, and unity

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
BanyXchi:
Continue to delude yourself and chestbeat like you Osus always do .. Ogun state alone is richer and more developed than your potopoto shithole region combined....

And it was our very intelligent late Sage Awolowo that developed Lagos not your white masters, only parts of Lagos Island was the capital. Your region was a already a shithole region before your coward Ojukwu led your forebearers to the war, it was the poorest region in Nigeria during the regional system of government and still the poorest region, the lazy Yorubas control almost everything in the country, and next year February we'll make you cry again!

And hey I've been to enugwu, Imo and Anambra, only Anambra is developing (local champion of your region) but still a shithole compared to other developed cities in the country, that's why you keep jumping on midnight buses to make a living in your Obodo Yoruba. And yes, you can't compare yourself to omoluabis in any ways, we are more successful, hardworking, intelligent and sophisticated than you Osu cannibals and we will continue to be forever

Shame on you and your tribe.

Igbos we're fighting civil war for 3 years while you cowards were busy schooling, enjoying the fullness of life.

After war, igbos money in the banks were seized, properties destroyed and hijacked forcefully by your useless fathers.

If you check by statistics, you people supposed to be the greatest in Nigeria because you have all the chance but hell no.

After we passed through, the trauma and the suffering, we are still better than you in all ramification shame on you and your tribe.

Lazy fools
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by BanyXchi: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Shame on you and your tribe.

Igbos we're fighting civil war for 3 years while you cowards were busy schooling, enjoying the fullness of life.

After war, igbos money in the banks were seized, properties destroyed and hijacked forcefully by your useless fathers.

If you check by statistics, you people supposed to be the greatest in Nigeria because you have all the chance but hell no.

After we passed through, the trauma and the suffering, we are still better than you in all ramification shame on you and your tribe.

Lazy fools

Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle @statsense and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!

Do you guys from that region have a rich culture? Did a tiny bit of research and couldn’t even find anything about your history. It got so bad, you guys had to claim Jewish lineage ( that cock and bull story has been disclaimed and disproved by the Jewish folks who came down here to research) Now do a tiny bit of research and behold the rich history, heritage and culture of the my people and be impressed by how far back my culture dates. I’m sure you might have heard a lil bit about the great OYO EMPIRE. When you guys don’t even know your history, how can you be cultured?

Most of you guys from that backwater region including yourself speak my language. In as much as I hate to see it happen, I can console myself with the fact that we are gradually colonizing you people from that region. Your language and culture (that’s if you have any) are both gradually dying while your folks have completely embraced mine. grin your next generation can barley speak their language most especially those born in my region. That said, being born here, speaking my language or embracing my culture wouldn’t save you guys when Oduduwa comes. You all will be ejected from my region and will have to apply to return here. We will only admit people that will contribute to our country not vermins and criminals like we are used to right now. I just laugh and smile whenever I see people from your region especially those that were born here dress, speak and behave like Yoruba. We don colonize you people finish you never see am yet grin

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

Like I said the last time, I see some of the empty comments you and your like make here, i ignore all because I have no interest in going back and forth with people who are intellectually beneath me but I’ll always make an exception once in a while especially when you cretins make false statements about my region and people

NB: By the way, how are you enjoying your stay in my region? I hope you appreciate the peace, culture, serenity, nightlife, owambe, music, movies, food, infrastructure, the ongoing economic strides and development provided by our capable leaders, the Yoruba people, federal government and foreign/local investors in general since your people don’t get to experience such in your hell hole backwater region. Do you folks even know what it feels like to have good leaders? Nope! Don’t think so. Just know you’re all on borrowed time. When my new country births, it’s vermins like you I’ll hunt down with vigor. We will make sure you’re all dumped in trailers and shipped out like livestock to your desolate and filthy region. Don’t think we will treat you any different because you were born here or speak my language. Go and develop your worthless barren region so it won’t be like 1967-1970 when you all had to scamper back to your land-locked barren villages unprepared.

Ogun and Oyo state are a billion times dar developed than your landlocked erosion ravaged cannibalistic potopoto shithole, Ogun ranks 2nd in HDI and Oyo has more VAT than the east combined,your region was already a poor shithole even before the war started by your flat headed Ojukwu,get that into your flat skull osu,your page reeks of Anti-yoruba sentiments and we will show you guys when it's time we promise!
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
BanyXchi:

Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle @statsense and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!

Do you guys from that region have a rich culture? Did a tiny bit of research and couldn’t even find anything about your history. It got so bad, you guys had to claim Jewish lineage ( that cock and bull story has been disclaimed and disproved by the Jewish folks who came down here to research) Now do a tiny bit of research and behold the rich history, heritage and culture of the my people and be impressed by how far back my culture dates. I’m sure you might have heard a lil bit about the great OYO EMPIRE. When you guys don’t even know your history, how can you be cultured?

Most of you guys from that backwater region including yourself speak my language. In as much as I hate to see it happen, I can console myself with the fact that we are gradually colonizing you people from that region. Your language and culture (that’s if you have any) are both gradually dying while your folks have completely embraced mine. grin your next generation can barley speak their language most especially those born in my region. That said, being born here, speaking my language or embracing my culture wouldn’t save you guys when Oduduwa comes. You all will be ejected from my region and will have to apply to return here. We will only admit people that will contribute to our country not vermins and criminals like we are used to right now. I just laugh and smile whenever I see people from your region especially those that were born here dress, speak and behave like Yoruba. We don colonize you people finish you never see am yet grin

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

Like I said the last time, I see some of the empty comments you and your like make here, i ignore all because I have no interest in going back and forth with people who are intellectually beneath me but I’ll always make an exception once in a while especially when you cretins make false statements about my region and people

NB: By the way, how are you enjoying your stay in my region? I hope you appreciate the peace, culture, serenity, nightlife, owambe, music, movies, food, infrastructure, the ongoing economic strides and development provided by our capable leaders, the Yoruba people, federal government and foreign/local investors in general since your people don’t get to experience such in your hell hole backwater region. Do you folks even know what it feels like to have good leaders? Nope! Don’t think so. Just know you’re all on borrowed time. When my new country births, it’s vermins like you I’ll hunt down with vigor. We will make sure you’re all dumped in trailers and shipped out like livestock to your desolate and filthy region. Don’t think we will treat you any different because you were born here or speak my language. Go and develop your worthless barren region so it won’t be like 1967-1970 when you all had to scamper back to your land-locked barren villages unprepared.

Ogun and Oyo state are a billion times dar developed than your landlocked erosion ravaged cannibalistic potopoto shithole, Ogun ranks 2nd in HDI and Oyo has more VAT than the east combined,your region was already a poor shithole even before the war started by your flat headed Ojukwu,get that into your flat skull osu,your page reeks of Anti-yoruba sentiments and we will show you guys when it's time we promise!

You are quoting based on what your father told you.
My friend go and make enquires

Since you don't know how to use google
Use this link and check

https://uc.xyz/1nwFDU?pub=link [10 Most Developed States in Nigeria] is good,have a look at it!

Or

https://uc.xyz/1nwG8o?pub=link [10 Most Developed States in Nigeria (2022) – Nigerian Infopedia] is good,have a look at it!

Or

https://infoguidenigeria.com/most-developed-states/

Or

https://www.legit.ng/1214071-top-10-developed-states-nigeria-now.html
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by BanyXchi: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Hahaha continue to delude yourself with your ipob stats
ezegenigbonine:

You are quoting based on what your father told you.
My friend go and make enquires

Since you don't know how to use google
Use this link and check

https://uc.xyz/1nwFDU?pub=link [10 Most Developed States in Nigeria] is good,have a look at it!

Or

https://uc.xyz/1nwG8o?pub=link [10 Most Developed States in Nigeria (2022) – Nigerian Infopedia] is good,have a look at it!

Or

https://infoguidenigeria.com/most-developed-states/

Or

https://www.legit.ng/1214071-top-10-developed-states-nigeria-now.html
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
BanyXchi:
Hahaha continue to delude yourself with your ipob stats

Thank God the fact is there. You can check check and check again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.