Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) (67610 Views)

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About / I Just Finished Eating This Sexy Bread. (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ElSudani: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

No clean yoru bad girl I swear,except the once from elite family.
I have dated 10 and only one was very neat because her dad was super rich but still she was farting very loudly like other yoru bad girls.
The poor or middle class yoru bad ladies don't even bother to wash their pant and their mess is very very loud and smelly.
No wonder guys advoid them and some of their girls liar if they like u that they are from SS or se so u won't call them derty juju girls.

You can't date above your league bro, you are attracting dirty girls because you are dirty yourself. Even if you go after oyinbo girls, only the dirty ones will show interest in you.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Innocentman86: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:

You can't date above your league bro, you are attracting dirty girls because you are dirty yourself. Even if you go after oyinbo girls, only the dirty ones will show interest in you.
Is that why there is no clean afonja girls that can stay without farting very loud and smelly mess grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Maybe you mistake me for your derty fada grin grin grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by klonboi: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Wats understood dnt need to b explained. U jus know it grin
that's why we consume anything in this country without asking questions/verifying what we eat. We just eat it because we know it's a food
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ElSudani: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

Is that why there is no clean afonja girls that can stay without farting very loud and smelly mess grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Maybe you mistake me for your derty fada grin grin grin

You are dirty and disgusting, that is why you attract only dirty girls. If you go to Brazil, India or Sweden you will still attract dirty girls. The problem is you bro.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by emmy512: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
wash it down with fresh palmwine that'll ferment in your stomach

then the gas comes out both ends
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by mich2012: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by godofuck231: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Beans is 75 percent carb , go do your research

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by geesilver(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Smith414:
lolll.. only God know wetin you smoke
Maybe the wrong cannabis

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
NBC - Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapon. grin grin

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by caprini1: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:
Prophet Rolex is the real food bomb.
Where that guy sef? I watched one of his skits that scared the hell outa me .Eating ice cream with fufu,bitterleaf and abacha etc.

1 Like

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by CSTRR: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
diplomat058:

LoL you still have 8 years of his presidency to wail and cry. Na u go tire grin
Real life is not nairaland.

Your economy is not different from his economy, unless you are part of tinubu's inner circle of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by denny97797: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
IBM....lolThe smell for reach China oooIBM....lolThe smell for reach China ooo...
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by GoodIsGod: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nairaland no kill person. I don't think I have laughed like I laughed on this thread in six months. grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by remsonik(f): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is a very nice combination, when I added it to my diet and reduced my take on rice, sugar,other carbohydrates and fatty foods I saw a huge and better transformation in my health.

I will prefer to mess, pass out gas and waste from my body, let my organs be clean and be in good health rather than keep waste and dirty gases that are harmful to my body organs in the body
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by GoodIsGod: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:
Yoru bad girls can testify.i have never seen girls that fart or mess loudly like those afonja girls,the smell alone can kill.
Upon that they don't wash their pant,no wonder nigeria guys advoid them like plague, except the elite once or you as a guy see potential that they can help you.
Afonja girls abeg wash your pant and reduce to fart loudly is embarrassing.
I have dated up to 10 and 9 wanted to killl ;me with mess, upon that they are so so local and uncivilized. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

No wonder your grammar is headache giving.
In wanting to make jest of Yorubas you made a fool of yourself. When it comes to being decent, cultured and enlightened, your girls can't compete with Yorùbá girls.
All your civilization is derived in your association with Yorubas.
We know how you guys behave when you just arrive from your villages.

When you boast in Naija among other tribes don't ever compare your region to the west.
We will school you in what is called civilization.

These are facts
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Ujm1: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Hushbingo: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Lovelydaisies: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
This one is even baked beans. Try our normal species of beans here first. Everybody go hear am.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by colonelwealth(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
ugbedeojo1993:
How to make a nuclear bomb ��

Deadly combination grin grin
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by udomma1005(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
tonyaks:
MESS wey dey pepper person for eye
That skit, that year.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by imagrg(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Gas from farting(mess) has been proven to have health benefits to the inhaler.

Do your research.

When I first heard about it, I started patronising Primary School classrooms and I got good doses of it.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hawkler:

Why are you so uncivilized to show ur dirtiness in public? Note: Its your level of dirtness & unkept lifestyle that attract dirty girls to you. So change your faded loophole boxers & shave your smelly armpit. You will meet clean ones.

But Yoruba girls dirty sha, I can attest to that.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Felixamos:

What kind of tribal animal are you? Is farting particular to a tribe or region in this country?

Tribalism is a disease man, Get well soon!

Why are you arguing with him while you know the truth. Yoruba as a tribe fart more than any other tribes in Nigeria
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
ElSudani:

Stop insulting the innocent guy. Yoruba girls too dirty
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Kayberg: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
wolebest:

Na big lie!!! It's a big lie from you.
This combination is high proteinous and beneficial to the body.
I eat eggs and beans regularly and no bomb dey happen.
Most hard labour guys eat beans a lot and they don't complain of nuclear bombs.
Bros, abeg chill… Can't you see it's all sarcasm?
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Kayberg: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
wolebest:

Na big lie!!! It's a big lie from you.
This combination is high proteinous and beneficial to the body.
I eat eggs and beans regularly and no bomb dey happen.
Most hard labour guys eat beans a lot and they don't complain of nuclear bombs.
Bros, abeg chill… Can't you see it's all sarcasm?
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Why are you arguing with him while you know the truth. Yoruba as a tribe fart more than any other tribes in Nigeria
Who farts more even without a documented statistics ain't my problem. My problem is with the tribal coating of every single letter in his comment.

I hate tribalists so much, regardless of whether they're from my region or not..
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by BanyXchi: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Coming from an Osu like you whose region has the dirtiest erosion ravaged potopoto shitholes in Africa, you can search for UN Africa dirtiests.... Oloriburuku Omo yiibo
ezegenigbonine:

Stop insulting the innocent guy. Yoruba girls too dirty
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by BanyXchi: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yoruba women was always,is and will always be superior to your cannibalistic osu heathens you call women, I wish Gowon...
ezegenigbonine:

But Yoruba girls dirty sha, I can attest to that.
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by Hawkler: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

No clean yoru bad girl I swear,except the once from elite family.
I have dated 10 and only one was very neat because her dad was super rich but still she was farting very loudly like other yoru bad girls.
The poor or middle class yoru bad ladies don't even bother to wash their pant and their mess is very very loud and smelly.
No wonder guys advoid them and some of their girls liar if they like u that they are from SS or se so u won't call them derty juju girls.
Are you speaking in tongues or what? How did you communicate with the so call dirty girls you met in your dreams, because all am seeing is a dirty black kettle calling a pot black. Stop mocking yourself further please!
Re: Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2022
BanyXchi:
Yoruba women was always,is and will always be superior to your cannibalistic osu heathens you call women, I wish Gowon...

Hahahaha, I laugh in Japan
Maybe chimamanda adichie, ngozi okonjo iweala, ezekwesili, dora akunyili etc are all Yoruba dirty pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) / Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.