Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English (43470 Views)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Harry Song Exposes A Show Promoter Who's A "Fraud, Snitch & Drug Planter" / Davido’s Savage Reply To A Follower With Poor English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
onatisi:

That guy is gone . By next year I doubt if any promoter will even be calling for shows again. Seems nkw he is playing at pubs and drinking parlors abroad. He finished his career before it even took off.
He churned out controversial and issues more than music. And this made ppl to look away from his music and even he himself, he concentrated more on fighting and talking on social media than singing.
lols u sef don finish am

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dreynox:
God abeg O grin Who Go Help o grin

I fear love pass poverty, man when dey wrong person oh. God nor go shame us. He done get before, he nor get again. God he done catch am nor go end our story oh.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by osigiepurr(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't know why people just like to put Portable matter for their head like say, dem dey sell galla for express road......

Portable is not the first Nigerian artist, the American embassy would deny visa. There are so many A-class Nigerian artists that were denied visas previously that didn't hit the internet space. Some were even placed 10 years ban Example: Lord of Ajasa and Co...American Visa approval is not a function of good spoken English but by a proof valid documentation and financial capacity.

The most recent one was the visa denial of Yemi Alade in Canadian embassy. Infact, most Nigerian promoters are Scammers and liers. Kiss Daniel was blackmailed and embarrassed in Tanzania by a promoter for selfish interest before the promoter started doing damage control.

Don't be so quick in jubilating over people's failure, because your own failure is rocking at the corner for a lean back.

If by chance, Portable (Zazzu) tries to behave like a normal human being just the way many people wants him to be, he would not get to this enviable height because, he would not do better. Abeg, make una let the guy breathe while he enjoys his success.

God has plans for everyone, whether good or bad. So, stop the hate speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Yankee101: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2022
U dey cry for ticket money?
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Caseless: 3:22am On Oct 10, 2022
The mumu painted his nails. Disgusting!
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by toxtimmy: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2022
If you want to succeed in life never call anyone ilitrate...

If you look like take the advise or scream/bawl it you wish... At the end of the day portable is an expert in his field i.e. he is a PhD holder in his field of work.

Godjone:
Illiterate
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by toxtimmy: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2022
No mind people with black mouths... They take joy in bad news and will spin bad news like fly when see shit

Kilometres:

So America grant visa based on literacy level? Jobless PhD holders suppose don jakpa na grin

My mom can't speak English to save her life but she dey go America like she's going to ikeja
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by cezarman(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2022
adioolayi:
There are many people who can't speak English fluently and have been given US Visas..

Wetin the promoter dey talk na

I don't know about you oh... But I no go let that kind of human enter my country if I get the chance. Whether good English or not.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by udemzyudex(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2022
Okonandmary:

I believe you were at the US embassy when he was doing his interview.

Portable said the promoter wanted him to come along with 11 people. Isn't that a way to do immigration fraud

11 people who are not his friends or his family members.

Hmmm.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by ofwest47(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yoruba language the world's best language origin! for being denied visa was not because of English language but other issues not known See department of Yoruba Studies in U S, Russia not to talk of Yoruba Origin Populations in Brazil Cuba and ther world countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naeto C's White Wedding Photos / Chioma, The Chef Chi Dancing To A Song In Mayorkun’s Album (Photos) / Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.