Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65288 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
yinkabeauty yinka-ugly-beast the LGBTQI Child of Perdition:

me and my silly LGBTQI mother will rot in HELL. dindinrin ni wa

bla bla

Sure. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gay bastard! Son of perdition and hell-bound luuuunatic!!

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!! You will DIE in your CLOSET!!! And you will ROT in HELL!!!

Contend with these:

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinka-ugly-beast and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (yinka-ugly-beast and co) became fools,

1 Corinthians 2:15
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

The scripture is clear on LGBTQI:

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-28
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just helping a brother cheesy
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
yinkabeauty yinka-ugly-beast the LGBTQI Bastard:

tua tua

You are right! cheesy cheesy cheesy

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!! You will DIE in your CLOSET!!! And you will ROT in HELL!!!

Contend with these:

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinka-ugly-beast and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (yinka-ugly-beast and co) became fools,

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2023

bla bla

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2023

tua tua

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2023

bla bla

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023

tua tua

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
yinkabeauty yinka-ugly-beast the HELL-BOUND LGBTQI Advocate:

tua tua

Exactly! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
yinkabeauty yinka-ugly-beast the gay animal:

bla bla

On point! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2023

tua tua

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by yinkkus: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2023

Siwisheswereesh
Siwisheswereesh and his silly mother are ugly beasts and Gay animals.
:

Siwisheswereesh thunder go fire you and your mama ooo!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
yinkkus:

thunder go fire me and my mama ooo!

Done deal! cheesy
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by yinkkus: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Thunder go fire Siwisheswereesh and him mama ooo

Done deal! cheesy
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Siwisheswereesh: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2023
yinkabeauty yinka-ugly-beast the HELL-BOUND LGBTQI Advocate:

tua tua

Exactly! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by yinkkus: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2023

Opolopoopolonio
Opolopoopolonio and his silly mother are ugly beasts and LGBTQI Advocates
:

Opolopoopolonio ogun go kill you and your mama ooo!
Bible talked about deliberate perverts like you and your mother not those who genuinely need help.
Na Ogun go kill you.
Omo oloriburuku , Abidanu Omo iii.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by yinkkus: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2023

Siwisheswereesh
Siwisheswereesh and his silly mother are ugly beasts and LGBTQI Advocates
:

Siwisheswereesh ogun go kill you and your mama ooo!
Bible talked about deliberate perverts like you and your mother not those who genuinely need help.
Na Ogun go kill you.
Omo oloriburuku, Omo ibanuje, Abidanu Omo iii...
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Coolgent(m): 11:53pm On May 12, 2023
Your husband warn you about bringing strangers/relatives into his house but you disobeyed him and brough disaster into your household.
Your husband should divorce you first, then prosecute that devil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.