Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65282 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by EmahBoss(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Send the boy back to the hell he came from.

If.your heart will let you, get him arrested and escalate it...

Take your son to see a doctor for treatment and run several tests on him to rule out infection...

Keep talking and. reorientate your son. Don't.ever.send him to a boarding or all-boys school.

You will have to tell your husband, he has the right to know and be allowed to take whatever decision he wishes to take.

Never. be too hard or too protective of your son, it might break him. But don't stop watching for signs of gay.

I

Talk to the lord, he knows how to heal our broken hearts.

I pray that this won't be the beginning of a road not taken for your son, now and in his future.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Send the boy away , try and orient your son.
He’s young and can still get over it .
This is indeed very bad
Thank you so much.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
A mother will not come online to ask what to do if someone molest their child....The mother in you will easily tear such a person apart.....

I mean, you'd be arrested for killing a 19yr old boy by now....

But you're concerned about your marriage even more than your own son who is now a gay.

Keep your child away from other kids before he'd also molest other kids ...

I will not be a beast like you want me to or commit murder to proof myself to be a good mum. That will make me lose my boys, so I don't need your advice. If you read clearly, I mentioned my 3 areas of fears. My marriage was the last point in all. You chose to see what you went to hear.

13 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by nostradamoss: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

Please house, what do I do? These are my fears:

1. My son has been introduced to gay sex life by my evil cousin.
2. How can I help ( counsel) my son and rehabilitate him?
3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.

Kill your cousin by giving him rat poison

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
nostradamoss:

Kill your cousin by giving him rat poison

His blood will be on his head, not through me. I need to be alive to raise my sons. No relative will ever come into my house again.

9 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by newcommer: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

I have done that, she is bagging because he is an orphan.

Please I beg you with the name of God. I'm on my knees ma. Please get that 19 year old homosexual pedophile arrested before he goes on to abuse other young, vulnerable boys in the future. Please ma. Your son is not his first victim. Please. For the sake of justice for your son, get that pedophile arrested and imprisoned for the rest of his miserable life.

For your young son, I'm sincerely sorry for what happened. Please ma, have your husband send you and the kids abroad or relocate your family to where he's based. Your son needs intensive therapy or this traumatic rape experience will scar him for life.

I know it's not easy but it's not about you. Save your son ma. Don't allow his abuser get away with it.

God will strengthen you.

Modified::: It seems to me that the OP is having second thoughts about prosecuting that rapist.

Madam, if you allow that pedophilic rapist go scot-free out of sentiments or cowardice, the blood of the young/old men the pedophile will rape in the future will be on your head and God will require it of you on judgment day.

Evil flourish because good people do nothing or look the other way.

Do the right thing. It might be hard but you'll be saving many lives down the road.

If someone had killed Hitler at childbirth, 3 million Jews would not have lost their lives. If the Japanese government had done the right thing by imprisoning that Nairalander rapist that goes by the monicker Oyinbogoju at the first instance, the 15 year old child he went on to rape in the US would have been spared.

Your son is not his first victim and will not be his last. By letting the pedophile rapist off the hook, you embolden him to continue but cover his tracks more carefully.

Think for a minute if your friend had not discovered him? He would have continued abusing your son for years. He's a predator. He doesn't care about you or your son.

Put. Him. Down. Now.

I've said my own.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ganjafama(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.
Take down your picture from your profile. Just an advise.

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
newcommer:

Please I beg you with the name of God. I'm on my knees ma. Please get that 19 year old homosexual pedophile arrested before he goes on to abuse other young, vulnerable boys in the future. Please ma. Your son is not his first victim. Please. For the sake of justice for your son, get that pedophile arrested and imprisoned for the rest of his miserable life.

For your young son, I'm sincerely sorry for what happened. Please ma, have your husband send you and the kids abroad or relocate your family to where he's based. Your son needs intensive therapy or this traumatic rape experience will scar him for life.

I know it's not easy but it's not about you. Save your son ma. Don't allow his abuser get away with it.

God will strengthen you.

Thank you so much.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ganjafama:
Take down your picture. Just an advise.

I don't know how to do it.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ganjafama(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

I don't know how to do it.
Click on edit profile at the top of the page. Then click on the picture and remove.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by fyzaila: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Don't your cousin need the counselling and therapy aswell? That orphaned cousin of yours might have also been initiated into this by someone else. Does sending him away solve the problem? He will still go about molesting other innocent kid like yours. Or do you think sending him away will stop them from meeting in future? You better think well. If his parent were alive, do you think they would be happy to see their son turned out this way?

When one is indifferent to other people's kid, always protective of theirs, the end result is not always pleasant. You see where you all getting it wrong, taking in a housemaid/help doesn't mean subjecting them to labour and the rest. You can bring in a maid who you would also nurture like your own child. It only God who sees the heart. When you have pure intentions and you treat that maid or help like you would treat your own child, believe you me, posterity will be kind to you in return.

Now here you're saying My son My son, is that teenage cousin of yours not your son aswell? Do you know if God can use your intention of sending the two of them for therapy and counselling to heal all them completely?

2 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ganjafama(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
fyzaila:
Don't your cousin need the counselling and therapy aswell? That orphaned cousin of yours might have also been initiated into this by someone else. Does sending him away solve the problem? He will still go about molesting other innocent kid like yours. Or do you think sending him away will stop them from meeting in future? You better think well. If his parent were alive, do you think they would be happy to see their son turned out this way?

When one is indifferent to other people's kid, always protective of theirs, the end result is not always pleasant. You see where you all getting it wrong, taking in a housemaid/help doesn't mean subjecting them to labour and the rest. You can bring in a maid who you would also nurture like your own child. It only God who sees the heart. When you have pure intentions and you treat that maid or help like you would treat your own child, believe you me, posterity will be kind to you in return.

Now here you're saying My son My son, is that teenage cousin of yours not your son aswell? Do you know if God can use your intention of sending the two of them for therapy and counselling to heal all them completely?
You want the woman to keep that paedophile in her home? A nineteen years old man ramming his coc.k into the anus of a ten year old kid. Arrest the gay idiot and get a restraining order stopping him from coming close to your family for life.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by 22o62021: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Have you had a formal did fusion with your cousin about this story and how he got initiated into homosexuals?
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Oyiboman69: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

I can imagine what he is doing through right now. I feel like a failed mum for not protecting my son.
first give the idiot a mark that he will always remember cos at the end of all this,family will settle the matter.

2 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Kemadealadire(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Haa hmmn, this is serious.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Blue86(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sorry madam.

Now for those who are ignorant to think that men menstruate, favouring the Homosexual community, read this woman's story.

Her son who was on the receiving end of homosexuality had his anus filled with sores, with time bleeding will start coming out of it, and the ignorant will term it menstruation.

2 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ulunne777(f): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Madam edit your profile and remove your pics before bloggers will harvest it alongside your story to where you no know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by GreaterFuture(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
sisisioge:

So sorry madam...I dont even know what to say. May God take care of your son. I hope the cousin is out of your house already. And I hope you told his receiver what he did so he doesn't do it to other children. It is well.
He must be prosecuted.
He is above 18.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Czathedemigod: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

What will I gain, please.

Tbvh ma'am the worse mistake you'd prolly make now is hiding it from ur hubby.i know a lot of this weirdos & have them as friends as i'm not in anyway homophobic. I suggest now is the right time to make ur baby ur best friend. I won't totally ask u be easy on yourself cos more than 10 times & it took a friend a few hours to suspect & burst them in the act,please get that rapist arrested at all cost ur son's future is in ur hands!! If you need help with a theraphist send a mail & pls keep us updated..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Klass99(f): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
sad
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

this is sad. You need to do a lot of reformative work on that child. You need to be very watchful and prayerful. Pedophiles make other pedohiles, gays make other gays. He needs to be made to understand he has been abused, needs to understand what happened to him wasn't natural or normal. Needs to understand that you are the first person to go to for any clarity going forward., Same for your other son. E ma GBA Adura gan Lori e o. That accursed relative has planted evil seeds. May those seeds be destroyed by the power of God. You really need to be watchful. As far as the relative is concerned, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Let your child know that he got grim repercussions

Opolopoopolonio what I/we were still saying earlier that Mrs Yinkabeauty can never hear/comprehend/understand ever. By the power of God this boy will be delivered.

Cc Opolopoopolonio

3 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Send the boy away , try and orient your son.
He’s young and can still get over it .
This is indeed very bad
he can get over it, with a lot of work. God will help and direct her. At that age, they are still very very very impressionable. A friend abroad has a son who is currently confused about his sexuality and even having sexual dreams with a gay friend that has been filling his head with nonsense at school. How much more this one that has been physically breached. That child should have front row seats at the trial and prosecution of the sick gay pedophile that abused him. He needs to know that his abuser was punished severely. Hopefully he can feel safe and protected enough with his mother again and be able to heal and to confide in her more now going forward

8 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Helpout12345: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

What will I gain, please.

I am so sorry madam. This is disheartening.

1. Please don't hide it from your husband. Yes. He warned you but you forced it upon him to accept the cousin into his house. He will be angry for sure and tell you that "didn't I warn you". Apologize to your husband on that and both of you will deal with this problem together. This is a matter both father and mother should handle. You will do more harm to your marriage and your husband if he finds out from someone else.

2. Get that paedophile and gay boy, your cousin locked up by the police. Teach him some lessons before you ask the police to release him.

3. Get your boy a professional counseling and home counseling as well. You and your husband can do the home counseling.

4. Put continuous eye on your boy to ensure this experience doesn't make him develop sexual attraction or feelings for men as he grows up. This is very key please.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Just counsel your boy.. send the other boy away.
send him away so he can mess other ppl up. That mofo needs to be institutionalised!

4 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Helpout12345: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
And I just don't understand why some children in Nairaland jump on all topics to talk on what's beyond their young brains. If something is beyond you, please shut up and learn.

2 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
newcommer:

God will strengthen you.
abroad is the last place for him right now trust me. Best place where he can be reformed is here. LGBTQRSTUV abroad? That abroad? Wrong move

9 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by LofP(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Put the cousin away first. Then apologise to your husband and let him know what happened. You need to help your son and get him psychological and prayer help. You also need to watch him very closely and explain the normal sexual orientation to him. Because the trauma he feels needs management. He should be taught to love women, and he should be bold enough to open up to you on untoward situations.

The reason you need to put your nephew away first is so that your husband does not physically attack him because I can imagine this happening if I were in his position.

6 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

remove your picture!!!! Before you see your pics and story on a Linda ikeji blog

Click 'edit profile', check the box that reads 'remove picture', click 'update'. Someone already explained this.

5 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Treadway:
this is sad. You need to do a lot of reformative work on that child. You need to be very watchful and prayerful. Pedophiles make other pedohiles, gays make other gays. He needs to be made to understand he has been abused, needs to understand what happened to him wasn't natural or normal. Needs to understand that you are the first person to go to for any clarity going forward., Same for your other son. E ma GBA Adura gan Lori e o. That accursed relative has planted evil seeds. May those seeds be destroyed by the power of God. You really need to be watchful. As far as the relative is concerned, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Let your child know that he got grim repercussions

Opolopoopolonio what I/we were still saying earlier that Mrs Yinkabeauty can never hear/comprehend/understand ever. By the power of God this boy will be delivered.

Cc Opolopoopolonio

It is well my brother. We must NOT allow the seed of LGBTQI to be sown in our society at all... angry

It has the capacity to grow into a monster that can destroy the society. angry

5 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
fyzaila:

you are somewhat right. But as it stands now someone has to pay, and in this case it is the 19year old adult. The child in question must witness and understand that the 19 yo perv that abused him got dealt with for what he did. It needs to be registered in his memory

5 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Omotakins(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

It was distressing for me reading this through, I must be honest with you. It shook me. My first son is around the age of your son who was introduced into this ignoble act. What are you gonna do? I can only ask you to seek God's face over your husband, to go ahead of you and make your husband not to overly react as you speak to him over the matter. Thereafter, two of you can decide what to do about your son. He'll need prayers and rehabilitation, of course. You can't do anything unilaterally without involving your hubby as it pertains to your son. But before you inform your husband, let that boy be arrested by the police. It's for a reason.

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Mercury12(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is serious o. Make I drink water fess reason this matter well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.