Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65281 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by grandstar(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
quentin06:
Wrong! You sons were introduced to gay sex, via the devil satellite TV you kept for them.

Admit your failure as a parent to bring up your boys properly , this is a case of wilful negligence. You boys only showed that cousin what they learnt from dstv and tinder.

You know nothing about homosexuality.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by grandstar(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zhirinovsky:
While you take care about of it. You have to let your husband know. Its better you let him know now than him finding out from another source, maybe your son later on in life. Then you have committed 2dire offences.

If you don't tell your husband for him to contribute towards helping your son in his own way from ending up a full blown gay and your son repeats this act again I will future. This story will come up and your may not stop at throwing you out then, believe me he will cut off your head.

Your cousin needs to go to jail. This is the worst he can do to you and your family. Most importantly reporting your cousin to the police and ensuring he gets locked up will teach a life long lesson to your son on what awaits him if he trys such with someone else I will his life. This will help him break free from homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a spirit which is transmitted by homosexuals to innocent boys nowadays.
Take your son for a deliverance in a good church.

Let your son know that what your cousin did was a demonic initiation and act and he needs never to ever think of doing so again lest he becomes the property of demons.

Let his brother know also so he also will keep an eye on him.

Which yeye deliverance grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2022
grandstar:

You know nothing about homosexuality.

Off course I don't, but I know its bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.