Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (62788 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2022
4teenblaq:

He will lose LAGOS state!! No body is changing mouth.

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

That is the issue......Peter Obi is loved anywhere even in Sambisa Forest......

If Sheku and his boys can attack Buhari in his home town, then I don't think they are at peace with who sold him to Nigerians as well......
People are coming out to condemn what should be Condemned not minding the tribe or Religion......Nigerian must get better.....
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Myer:

Lol making sense is clearly not your MO.
tongue

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Myer:

I usually hate to do this but read up on Obama stats. He was more of a talker. He actually created more problem than he fixed.
Especially when you compare his indices with Trump.
I very much agree with you. I have however learnt not to be swayed by cheap talk from Motivational speakers. Now, I judge you based on your actions, past and present. Enjoy your holiday

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by SlurUsername1: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
sweetjohn:
Tout. Seun and the mods are not a fool as you. keep reporting and I will keep exposing you as a tout on Oshodi

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2022
2Radii:
see as I dey laf

Alaye obi no fit enter we all know, in as much as I don't like the idea of not having a Christian at the top but I must face the reality...

Even if obi enter(which is not even possible) they will rig him out, trust me..and at the end nothing would happen..

Its either tinubu or Atiku
Are you an inec chairman?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 2Radii: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Scamburster:

Are you an inec chairman?
u re talking as if u are new in nigeria
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Latakia(f): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
trutht828:

Yeah, you choose poverty because you are cursed.
U mean these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban chose poverty because of Obi Pandora that couldn't develop a small state like Anambra grin

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by trutht828: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Latakia:
U mean these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban chose poverty because of Obi Pandora that couldn't develop a small state like Anambra grin

No, i mean you that is supporting a man who bribed delegates to win primaries is cursed
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Latakia(f): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2022
trutht828:

No, i mean you that is supporting a man who bribed delegates to win primaries is cursed
Okay now I know why zombiedients were watching the arrival's of Jagaban because he didn't decamp to SDP as they predicted grin

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by iAmViper(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:

Only an urchin thinks every Peter Obi supporter is Igbo

only igbos think anyone that stand to correct them is an APC member, you guys are de-marketing peter obi
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Curious345: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
iAmViper:

only igbos think anyone that stand to correct them is an APC member, you guys are de-marketing peter obi

There are millions of Yoruba people supporting PO...
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by trutht828: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Latakia:
Okay now I know why zombiedients were watching the arrival's of Jagaban because he didn't decamp to SDP as they predicted grin

Do you think your brain is actually correct? How can a complete human being choose tma former drug dealer to rule the destiny of his family? Isn't that a sign of mental curse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.