Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (62876 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by zachanalysis: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

Modified: for those quoting me from my moniker you should know I'm yoruba to
You are far from smart. Infact, you are excellently dull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
GGirll:

Igbos are wise, they are saying this but will vote the right man. They are no fools. We shall see in February, I promise you urchins that,instead of Tinubu to win, let Nigeria burn. Trust me he will never win.

grin grin grin grin grin grin the usual chest-beating by an empty barrel.
Tinubu will win and if they burn you well go out to protest in any part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ivandrag0n: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kewtt:
Lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOjS0uhx5rg

This was why I laughed a lot when those IPOB/ESN/UGM gangs (plus the many little kids who foolishly follow them) were trying to deafen everybody with those few thousands marches they falsely called million marches, in advances.

One thing that stood out was that many of them don’t even know what they call politics and that landing the first blow isn’t always the same as the best or most punishing blows.

Now the big boys are coming out, I hope they learn some humility. Social media is not the only place where activities take place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Ujm1: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hunger in the land
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Millimann:
Wait oohh...

Is this all the crowd they can pull in Lagos? And they call it shutdown

Still wondering how, if Lagos Mainland is referred to as Tinubu’s country

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by WithFact: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omo!
This testing is very loud o.
This testing testing is massive o.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Hussein035: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

He will lose LAGOS state!! No body is changing mouth.

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

Obi needs your vote than Tinubu, keep your Delta vote for obituary leave Tinubu to win the west and important parts of the north and Jagaban is okay to become president

We are not gonna make mistake that Awolowo made by depending on children of hate and perditions vote, eat your vote and have it. We still appreciate the very few among you who lives in SW and truly love us

Enjoy
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kewtt:
Smiles. Bawa laniluni beyin leniluni ipade dojo ibo

Mynd44 Seun

God bless our incoming President Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Ipade dojo Ibo
https://youtube.com/shorts/LgA109nkhcs?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCo3zjXO_sE

Peter obi just Dey jump since, Tinubu 2023
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cherrybae:
Peter obi supporters strategy of a walk is never a good idea.

Both Tinubu and Atiku will intimidate him with large crowd and this will reduce the morale of obi supporters.

The journey has just begun. Obi must be ready to splash money otherwise he won't even smell 4th position.

Take it or leave it, Northerners will never vote for an igbo man.

In SE and SS both Tinubu and Atiku with the help of true supporters will slug it out with obi .

Those saying SE and SS are in the bag for Obi should have a rethink.

Politics is not emotional or sentimental. It happens in the field.

God bless Tinubu our incoming president
Was telling someone today that na north vote dey n who go vote Obi or Igbo in the north
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Myer(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

Good points save for the Obi /Obama analogy.
Watch this
https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/videos/631625591721587/
Judge people based on their precedents not on crammed statistics. grin cheers
We go with Tinubu all the way. Forget that age thing. Old age is a blessing from God grin

Guess you're an Obama fan.lol
Well, thanks for the stats.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by toujurs: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

Ça, ce n'est pas le cas
J'espère aussi
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by olatunbosun886: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wahala oil riceWahala oil rice...
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by profmallor: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obi supports have awaken everyone to take this upcoming election seriously.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Was telling someone today that na north vote dey n who go vote Obi or Igbo in the north

They don't know anything... when the result starts trickling in on Feb 25, the quietude on cyberspace will be loud.
North voting for Obi/Igbo, it won't happen in 200 years' time.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

APC can not win on a fair ground. Know this and know peace

You guys don't have enough voters to shake the table. LP/Obi is not a threat, their real presence is on social media, nothing more.
As for PDP, they should continue to tear each other apart and equally continue to swallow their funds needed for the campaign and election.
You should equally remember that both LP and NNPP are offshoots of PDP.

“We cannot be on these things while the base of the PDP is being eroded on all fronts. The Labour Party is taking PDP supporters; the NNPP (New Nigeria Peoples Party) is taking PDP’s supporters and we are just wasting our time on these things.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by plaindealer: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
The real landlords and developers are out to claim Streets, Igbos are shivering, frustrated, disillusioned and lost once again..

We don warn you, just because you wail and make noise on social media and hear and dance to your own songs doesn't mean other people are not not more and relevant than you.

Shey all you Pandora Igbos, ean and UGM jihadi killers dey see life.

Lagos is Asiwaju and APC and Asiwaju and APC is Lagos.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by samunaka: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=4teenblaq post=117403455]The thugs and touts are now out to show us how many they are enough to cause havoc on the election day!

Tinubu only ends in Lagos state!!

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Osun no be Lagos
Edo no be Lagos[/quote

What about Ekiti
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

They don't know anything... when the result starts trickling in on Feb 25, the quietude on cyberspace will be loud.
North voting for Obi/Igbo, it won't happen in 200 years' time.
I don't see it ooo... South no too dey vote ... Na mouth we get ... North dey vote under very hot sun ... Dem fit stay for 48hrs... Talking from experience
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
The real landlords and developers are out to claim Streets, Igbos are shivering, frustrated, disillusioned and lost once again..

We don warn you, just because you wail and make noise on social media and hear and dance to your own songs doesn't mean other people are not not more and relevant than you.

Shey all you Pandora Igbos, ean and UGM jihadi killers dey see life.

Lagos is Asiwaju and APC and Asiwaju and APC is Lagos.

grin

Ordinary Oluomo rally, they became disoriented. When will happen when the real campaign starts and the big boys are out?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
When the North join their own with massive Asiwaju crowd all over the North, Pandora Igbos go just retire back inside bush, collect their currently hidden ipob flag and resume their terrorist agitation even before losing at the polls..

grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Penguin2: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,there was a March past at okene and that old woman was paid a visit the next dayby apc chieftains...you cannot separate who will vote fr alia and Tinubu at least theres no proof of him disowning or not campaigning for tinubu.it is pdp you should even pity for lagging behind

But do accept that LP is ahead of both APC and PDP?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ordinary Oluomo rally, they became disoriented. When will happen when the real campaign starts and the big boys are out?

Just this morning, Alimosho LG proudly pledge to stage their own Asiwaju rally with even more massive display...

They make too much noise and because people didn't respond or pay them attention, they ignorantly think they are powerful and relevant when in fact they are not, people just dey look and laugh at them..
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Corporate2020: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

Modified: for those quoting me from my moniker you should know I'm yoruba to

There are always traitors within every group of people, and we all know how traitors end. They end miserably.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by iAmViper(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Period007:
Yoruba muslims
Touts
Agberos
Urchins.

All these will end in Lagos
Tinubu is a Regional candidate

Compare with Peter Obi rally in Festac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALR85xG3_10

Tbh, Igbo's brothers living in southwest are not doing well in appreciating how accommodating their host are

You guys always take politics so extremely to the extent that you've mixed religion with politics.

frequent using of the word YORUBA MUSLIM shows that, well, I cannot blame you, your brothers living here is at fault and I pray you leave your region one day to experience How TOLERATED We are

I will like to urge Igbos brothers living in southwest to be educating their brothers
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Timatayo1: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Agbero
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Ahead of the APC in what way?

- A party that doesnt have a campaign council
- A party that doesnt have a national campaign secretariat
- A party that doesnt have any campaign timetable other than some poor kids making uncoordinated noise on the streets of umuahia

I pity you.

- APC has put a campaign council together and people are even fighting for inclusion
- The APC campaign council is so broad and inclusive such that recognition has been given to all strata of Nigerians
- A campaign secretariat where meetings and strategies are put together
- TAG (Tinubu Group) in every state of the federation has been setup - the group will join mobilizations for campaign and actual election

While supporters are waiting for the official unveiling of the campaign council and commencement of the campaign, walks and rallies are even ongoing across the land.
- Ondo walk for Tinubu
- Ekiit walk for Tinubu
- Ibadan walk for Tinubu
- Kogi Central walk for Tinubu/APC
- Women Walk for Tinubu in Lagos
- Women walk for Tinubu in Imo
- Oluomo 5m man march in Lagos (which grounded vehicular movement across lagos)
- Alimosho walk for Tinubu coming up on Oct 13th

More walks are coming up across the country.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Period007(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
iAmViper:

Tbh, Igbo's brothers living in southwest are not doing well in appreciating how accommodating their host are

You guys always take politics so extremely to the extent that you've mixed religion with politics.

frequent using of the word YORUBA MUSLIM shows that, well, I cannot blame you, your brothers living here is at fault and I pray you leave your region one day to experience How TOLERATED We are

I will like to urge Igbos brothers living in southwest to be educating their brothers
Only an urchin thinks every Peter Obi supporter is Igbo
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:

In the south and in terms of rallies and campaign
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

So obi no go win Lagos again? Obi suppose win Lagos with 60% margin atleast na. grin
Wahala oil rice

Obi will win Lagos. If you can't comprehend the comment meant his strong base only ends in Lagos. I know you want to make a buck but oga reason well along the way
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Myer:

Guess you're an Obama fan.lol
Well, thanks for the stats.
I am! wink
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Penguin2: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ahead of the APC in what way?

- A party that doesnt have a campaign council
- A party that doesnt have a national campaign secretariat
- A party that doesnt have any campaign timetable other than some poor kids making uncoordinated noise on the streets of umuahia

I pity you.

- APC has put a campaign council together and people are even fighting for inclusion
- The APC campaign council is so broad and inclusive such that recognition has been given to all strata of Nigerians
- A campaign secretariat where meetings and strategies are put together
- TAG (Tinubu Group) in every state of the federation has been setup - the group will join mobilizations for campaign and actual election

While supporters are waiting for the official unveiling of the campaign council and commencement of the campaign, walks and rallies are even ongoing across the land.
- Ondo walk for Tinubu
- Ekiit walk for Tinubu
- Ibadan walk for Tinubu
- Kogi Central walk for Tinubu/APC
- Women Walk for Tinubu in Lagos
- Women walk for Tinubu in Imo
- Oluomo 5m man march in Lagos (which grounded vehicular movement across lagos)
- Alimosho walk for Tinubu coming up on Oct 13th

More walks are coming up across the country.

Kids making uncoordinated noise in Umuahia?

Lagos is Umuahia abi?

Jos is Umuahia?

Abuja is Umuahia?

Zaria and Kafanchan are Umuahia abi?

Taraba is Umuahia?

Port Harcourt is Umuahia?

Gboko is Umuahia?

That Igbo tag you guys have been trying to pin on Peter Obi is not sticking. You people should give up already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.