Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (62879 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
Just one crowd. grin. No be to hold rally, you get voters card. We shall meet in the polling booth.

It is only an illiterate, who doesn't care about the future of Nigeria, but his or her selfish, religious and tribal interest that would support asiwaju for presidency. It's a big shame.
Ça, ce n'est pas le cas
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Obamaofusa: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

With the way they shout Agbero here, you will think it is a Yoruba thing. I was shocked seeing Omo Igbo Agbero in Enugu last time I visited. Very critical set of people
The ones at upper iweka are the worst in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Lekan239(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

Modified: for those quoting me from my moniker you should know I'm yoruba to
you be yoruba no mean say u get sense na. So pdp always winning with 90% in all igbo state is not tribalism, abi 90% of igbos shouting obi on twitter are not tribalism. U no just get sense

7 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Goodoldays(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
shinealight:

Nah so 5k easy to collect? Nah yam?

I don’t see any big deal there
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
spacechuks:
Delta is inconsequential when it comes to voting, but suddenly becomes consequential when you needed her oil,

Don't worry, we will chase all the enemies out of our land, that refinery in Lagos will not see any crude oil from the Delta to refine, just be ready to import your crude from Saudi

Useless people

Yenyenyen! Just mouth no substance. When that refinery starts refining crude from Delta, make I see Wetin you wan do.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Diligence:
Dear Yoruba great race that gave the world Pa Awo's, Adebanjo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka, Jakande, et Al!

What are Guz doing about Agberoism, Touting in Lagos esp. If only you know the impact of Tinubu's legacy - Agberoism - to future generations of great Yoruba race.

Take Back your youths now. Millions of them now see touting, motor parks, street tickets, hawker tickets, renovation ticket, etc as a way of life. This is dangerous.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
GreatYorubaRaceDeservesBetter
VoteWisely
ItIsNowOrNever

Trust me, we Yoruba know what is good for us. And most of us have aligned accordingly.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
guru90:
What I am seeing their na bandits men full there...
Remember, Tinubu order soldiers to starts shooting the protesters at Lagos Toll Gate....

Please, if good people lead this nation will all the bad leaders die over night...........

Why can't good leaders lead this nation peaceful....

I swear, 9ja is blessed more than any other countries in the world...
Go to USA, Canada and UK.. . etc....

U will see how snow (ice block) de rain like water....

Please, we need good leaders 2023....

Simple....
You are supposed to be intelligent. Since when has an ordinary citizen with no executive power have the right to order the military to kill people? Make Una dey get sense small naa

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obamaofusa:

The ones at upper iweka are the worst in Nigeria.
lool! I had to make a video of Agbero Igbo and took several pictures. Waiting for one unfortunate one of them to take me on on this grin
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by charlesditro: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Peter Obi had rally on 4 locations in Lagos which is not is home base when they haven't even flagged of the campaign.........

Split this crowd into 4 let's compare...........................

I wasn't expecting any different tho.........
I'll would live to see his supporters rallying in other states.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
spacechuks:

Some of you that has never been out of lagos will be ranting mouth and spewing out gibberish, travel to other part of the country and see,

Yorubas should be grateful to other Nigerians especially the south south because they are the major beneficiary in majority of the sectors ranging from oil and gas to Banking , etc.

When it comes to issues like this, yorubas in Lagos , please throw away the card of ethnicity, well I know of some yorubas in the south south that means well for the nation and will always say the truth when it matters,

The truth is that APC has failed us in all indices , if Tinubu knows what it required to fix the problem, why didn't he advice baba Buhari, Apc have nothing to offer,

Some of us are not partisan, we just want the good of the nation , justice, equity and prosperity,

All of you clamouring for Tinubu definitely don't like good things, you want us to continue suffering , you want the legacy of Burahi to continue,

Pls be wise and be guided
Why didn't Obi advice JEG back then when he was a perpetual househelp to Jonathan. How dare you hold Tinubu responsible for the actions of a fully grown man and grand commander of the Nigerian federal republic?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by basybasy: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

Don't worry, if its Yoruba or Igbo has Lagos, we meet in 2023. Foolish tribe, who will trust Igbos with presidential power. Everybody knows igbo as hard minded people with arrogance. All Nigerians know now that Igbo's are coming to bring down Nigeria. It will never happen. The battle is BTW Tinubu and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Josewonder(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obituary is a joke taken too far thinking outcast and dual citizenship like him can win Nigeria election .he can only win in Biafrans land not Nigeria.ipob stupidity ll soon be over next year and ll start crying for dead Biafrans again.foolish people dat ll only understand Nigeria politics in 2060
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Winning123: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
And for you both, who do you think will come out to vote on election day? You both need to grow up. Your so called agberos are the folks that usually turn out enmass to vote

Kajaard:

What where you expecting when it's being organized by agberos? You wanted to see doctors and engineers there as well?

This is a gathering of urchins cheesy
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Myer(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

Trust me, with Tinubu, you wouldn't be making a bad choice. He has always had the knack for identifying intelligent minds.

Tinubu's con is his age. Otherwise it's easy peasy.
But if Buhari and Joe Biden could handle it, I guess he can as well.

Peter Obi is like Obama. He knows how to talk the talk. But not walk the walk.
Even Anambra indigenes are not backing him.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Myer:

Tinubu's con is his age. Otherwise it's easy peasy.
But if Buhari and Joe Biden could handle it, I guess he can as well.

Peter Obi is like Obama. He knows how to talk the talk. But not walk the walk.
Even Anambra indigenes are not backing him.
Good points save for the Obi /Obama analogy.
Watch this
https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/videos/631625591721587/
Judge people based on their precedents not on crammed statistics. grin cheers
We go with Tinubu all the way. Forget that age thing. Old age is a blessing from God grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

He will lose LAGOS state!! No body is changing mouth.

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

Just continue to deceive yourself. Buhari did not test his strenght in Delta or Anambra, yet he became your preisdent and there was nothing you could do about it. Please dont shout of biafra after your Obi loses woefully in February next year.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Winning123: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Keep deluding yourself. After the election next year your face go clear. Labour Party with no single office holder in any states in Nigeria will win in SE, SS and NC? I pity you for investing your emotions

Faber:

There is no space for Tinubu in South East or South South...if Tinubu wins a single state in South East or South South, then I give you 500k...quite me here when it happens. This will be the first time the North Central will determine who will become Nigeria's President.

Obi is locking down South East
Obi is locking down Edo, Rivers, Delta and with fair share in Cross River and Akwa Ibom where his wife hails from...
Wike and Rivers will never vote Atiku, same with Benue State.

If he wins Plateau, Benue and or Taraba with FCT forget it he will be in Aso Rock. This is the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Winning123: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Keep deluding yourself. After the election next year your face go clear. Labour Party with no single office holder in any states in Nigeria will win in SE, SS and NC? I pity you for investing your emotions in this man

Faber:

There is no space for Tinubu in South East or South South...if Tinubu wins a single state in South East or South South, then I give you 500k...quite me here when it happens. This will be the first time the North Central will determine who will become Nigeria's President.

Obi is locking down South East
Obi is locking down Edo, Rivers, Delta and with fair share in Cross River and Akwa Ibom where his wife hails from...
Wike and Rivers will never vote Atiku, same with Benue State.

If he wins Plateau, Benue and or Taraba with FCT forget it he will be in Aso Rock. This is the reality on ground.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by fredoooooo: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Buhari didn't have to win Delta and Anambra but won the general Elections twice, Jonathan had support from Delta and Anambra and lost the general Elections as an incumbent. Anambra and Delta are just two tiny states of the 36 states in Nigeria.
You have time explaining for phools that believe Jubrin is Buhari but want Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ChukM: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
I have said it several times.It all ends in Lagos.Your true strength can only be prvem when you organiser rally ourltside your stronghold

What is the purpose knowing fullly well you have the state covered.except you are afraid.

Obedients are organizing rallies all over the country effortlessly.

This is the second one in 1 week organized by APC in the same location.

To what purpose?

Am just asking.

My tots
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Penguin2: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
garfield1:

But he had a rally in IMO this week and borno,benue,kogi last week

The pictures that were posted as Kogi rally have been bursted as lies because the supposed venue for that rally was flooded as of the time of the supposed rally.

In Benue, you know better than to equate the crowd at Fr Alia’s rallies as support for Tinubu; doing that would be to deceive yourself and you know it.

In Imo, Uzodimma may have succeeded in renting crowd to a stadium but won’t direct their thumbs on Election Day.

Borno is understandable because Shettima is popular there and it’s the first time the Kanuris are coming close to the presidency in a long time, so, support for Tinubu in Lagos shouldn’t be a big deal.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by spacechuks(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

Yenyenyen! Just mouth no substance. When that refinery starts refining crude from Delta, make I see Wetin you wan do.

Time will tell , the games are changing , the move for recognition of the blacks in USA started one day, the emancipation of the Delta from the grips of the enemies will see the light of the day in this generation IJN

Just some days ago, the kogites saw the light and begin to clamour for their land and resources,

Oppression and injustice will stop in this country soon
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by gonkin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
E come be like say na only obi vs tinubu. What of the other 2?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by SlurUsername1: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
fredoooooo:

You have time explaining for phools that believe Jubrin is Buhari but want Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu grin

grin confused mofos
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by spacechuks(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

Why didn't Obi advice JEG back then when he was a perpetual househelp to Jonathan. How dare you hold Tinubu responsible for the actions of a fully grown man and grand commander of the Nigerian federal republic?

Obi was never a stalwart in Jonathan government, the last time I checked, Tinubu is an APC stalwart and a key figure in installing baba Buhari into power, so he owes Nigerians explanation to the failure of this government and lack the moral to even contest as a president.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
spacechuks:

Obi was never a stalwart in Jonathan government, the last time I checked, Tinubu is an APC stalwart and a key figure in installing baba Buhari into power, so he owes Nigerians explanation to the failure of this government and lack the moral to even contest as a president.
Stalwart: loyal, hardworking, reliable
Please, let us understand ourselves. How does "stalwart" give you right to condemn Tinubu for Buhari's actions?
Mr. stalwart Chukwudi
grin
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by fredoooooo: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

grin confused mofos

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
spacechuks:

Time will tell , the games are changing , the move for recognition of the blacks in USA started one day, the emancipation of the Delta from the grips of the enemies will see the light of the day in this generation IJN

Just some days ago, the kogites saw the light and begin to clamour for their land and resources,

Oppression and injustice will stop in this country soon
Na still you Oga Stalwart , until then, STOP making such statements, like you can actually Stop the refining of crude from Delta if and when it starts tomorrow morning. Cheers
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by shegra58: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

We have Yoruba and ómò alé Yoruba
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by GGirll: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kewtt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqSJOrIzUDs

We only do video evidence now. Jagaban is in town

Igbos are wise, they are saying this but will vote the right man. They are no fools. We shall see in February, I promise you urchins that,instead of Tinubu to win, let Nigeria burn. Trust me he will never win.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:

The pictures that were posted as Kogi rally have been bursted as lies because the supposed venue for that rally was flooded as of the time of the supposed rally.

In Benue, you know better than to equate the crowd at Fr Alia’s rallies as support for Tinubu; doing that would be to deceive yourself and you know it.

In Imo, Uzodimma may have succeeded in renting crowd to a stadium but won’t direct their thumbs on Election Day.

Borno is understandable because Shettima is popular there and it’s the first time the Kanuris are coming close to the presidency in a long time, so, support for Tinubu in Lagos shouldn’t be a big deal.

Oga,there was a March past at okene and that old woman was paid a visit the next dayby apc chieftains...you cannot separate who will vote fr alia and Tinubu at least theres no proof of him disowning or not campaigning for tinubu.it is pdp you should even pity for lagging behind

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.