Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (62796 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Chinonye2022(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:
This crowd no reach what we saw on October 1 a swear
u people hav started again

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by kologba: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Abi ogun wan kill obi rally no... difference is clear

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Faber(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Cherrybae:
Peter obi supporters strategy of a walk is never a good idea.

Both Tinubu and Atiku will intimidate him with large crowd and this will reduce the morale of obi supporters.

The journey has just begun. Obi must be ready to splash money otherwise he won't even smell 4th position.

Take it or leave it, Northerners will never vote for an igbo man.

In SE and SS both Tinubu and Atiku with the help of true supporters will slug it out with obi .

Those saying SE and SS are in the bag for Obi should have a rethink.

Politics is not emotional or sentimental. It happens in the field.

God bless Tinubu our incoming president

There is no space for Tinubu in South East or South South...if Tinubu wins a single state in South East or South South, then I give you 500k...quite me here when it happens. This will be the first time the North Central will determine who will become Nigeria's President.

Obi is locking down South East
Obi is locking down Edo, Rivers, Delta and with fair share in Cross River and Akwa Ibom where his wife hails from...
Wike and Rivers will never vote Atiku, same with Benue State.

If he wins Plateau, Benue and or Taraba with FCT forget it he will be in Aso Rock. This is the reality on ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Troublemaker111: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Bi a ba pa AJanaku ka fi iwo e tile, babanla AJanaku ko ni rini ko sa undecided Atiku is your next President, know this and know peace cool
seunmsg:

Eeyan to bafe pegon Ajanaku la ni mori nkan firi. Taba rerin, esope a sope a rerin. Ajanaku koja mori nkan firi.

We’ve seen massive rallies for Tinubu in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Owerri, Zaki Biam (Benue) Kano, Kogi, Ilorin, Ogini etc.

Stop the hate and lies and accept the reality. Asiwaju Tinubu is your next president.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by trutht828: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Latakia:
The AGBADO REVOLUTION has come to stay.. Those zombiedients whose mother sell roasted corn and abacha made of cassava at Ajegunle, Ago Palace, Ojo and Sadeast should better know that Eko Ile aka Lagos State belong to Yoruba people and Jagaban.

You should feel cursed for writing this.

Hav you asked yourself if ths agbado tinubu will give you is what his children are eating?

Will his family members be among the 50 million youth he will recruit into the army if he becomes president?

No?

You are cursed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by wezzymoney: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

So obi no go win Lagos again? Obi suppose win Lagos with 60% margin atleast na. grin
Wahala oil rice

Where him father wan see 20% self for lagos, we are waiting till election day, we will show all this igbo boy they are small

They can rant on here but physical we will teach them the game ����

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Tsolutionjoseph: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

He will lose LAGOS state!! No body is changing mouth.

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

Buhari came to your east on Monday, despite your sit at home, nothing happened, if tinubu decide to campaign in ur side today, u can do nothing, you can only threaten ur people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Konjiboii: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Cherrybae:
Peter obi supporters strategy of a walk is never a good idea.

Both Tinubu and Atiku will intimidate him with large crowd and this will reduce the morale of obi supporters.

The journey has just begun. Obi must be ready to splash money otherwise he won't even smell 4th position.

Take it or leave it, Northerners will never vote for an igbo man.

In SE and SS both Tinubu and Atiku with the help of true supporters will slug it out with obi .

Those saying SE and SS are in the bag for Obi should have a rethink.

Politics is not emotional or sentimental. It happens in the field.

God bless Tinubu our incoming president

You must be one cultist or a dirty yahoo tout, the fact you think everyone can be bribed and bought shows how your life revolve and how you will end up, just continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kewtt: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

There is no space for Tinubu in South East or South South
Lolz.... We'll show you how to use power...nibo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kewtt: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Konjiboii:

You must be one cultist or a dirty yahoo tout, the fact you think everyone can be bribed and bought shows how your life revolve and how you will end up, just continue.
Konjiboii:
During my younger years when I was into marketing I wanted to bring out my phone to write a client number when my already rolled joint fell out of my pocket, I just bone throway face, I was still able to get the client interested.

You're a drug addict. Not to be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Impressive

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 2Radii: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Ndi ala!
how many times have u seen an akwa ibom man residing in ikom came to Ilesha to do rally??

Ur sense battery is low grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by wezzymoney: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

Anambra he will have 40% vote and delta know this and know peace jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by VTJN(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

Try get small shame bikonu

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by tonysofine23(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
More pictures please I want check something
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Lmao. You go fear crowds and rallies. Politics has been ridiculed. Both Obi and Tinubu are guilty. Am waiting for Atiku and Kwankwaso's crowds.
Meanwhile, I suggest that military should take over again since we are out of ideas on how to better democracy.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Ola260: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Ndi ala!!
Eyyah.
U are pained abi

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Tayor23(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Ndi ala!
wailer spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
I love this. Politics shouldn't be about bitterness but support for your candidates peacefully. We obidient did ours the other day and was impressive, not even only in lagos but nationwide.

On election day is the day we'd get the result. I can't wait.

Esi Ibo eko maa ya gbogbo yin lęnu. We'd need military presence in lagos that day. If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 2Radii: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

But Obi no go enter upon all this Una gragra sebi u know grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by tyinfinity: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
My name is Peter Obi peter I am crying now because of this.Tinubu is now my father

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Buksaylor: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Kewtt:
Smiles. Bawa laniluni beyin leniluni ipade dojo ibo

Mynd44 Seun

God bless our incoming President Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Ipade dojo Ibo

Miscreants and touts...I imagine the level of looting that will take place today...
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Andioneness: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Because of 1k foolish people
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Kewtt:
Lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOjS0uhx5rg
It's expected
Mehn!!
Thank God for Obi oo
That guy has really brought alot of changes to our election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by truthfinder319: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
These are just Park managers. Atiku and Obi never know anything. Asiwaju will lockdown Lagos in February and win nationally by God's grace in Jesus name insha Allahu

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 2Radii: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
HenryWilliams:
Passed there not too long ago.
Touts, thugs and miscreants full the place.
No single person of substance.
Just a shame.
but vote na vote shebi u know grin

Either from a person of substance or from a madman, vote na vote grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Nchenches: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Mostly Mujaheedens of the SW marching for Shettima to be the next president of Nigeria, if any miracle makes Tinubu to win the next presidential election.
Ironically, hardly any Yoruba Muslim can touch a country of Islamic sharia criminal justice system that's coming from Arewa - not even with a long pole.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kewtt: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Buksaylor:

Miscreants and touts...I imagine the level of looting that will take place today...
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Joniww(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2022
No substance at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.