Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (52171 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by mbos: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Olowoeko11:
I can see zuzu among the crowd see every other party should just forget youagos.
this is just one location, while OBidient did theirs in three locations...be OBidient...Lagos is for labour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by NastiLord: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2022
APC and their push and start baba will lose Lagos. Know this and have peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Myer(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
Agberos March for their godfather grin

Call them what you will.
Who controls the election in Lagos?
E go shock you.

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na only lagos agbero dey?

Those wey dey waka for Anambra no be agbero abi or agbero no get vote grin grin grin una no just dey get sense, always shifting from pillar to post

Look Obi March and Tinubu March, spot the difference, no sponsor, polished individuals, cast and exposed individuals, even offered a small girl scholarship and 5k dollars for the mama. Stop am abeg, we the elite with vast brains can think well not with our emotions or heart but with our brains.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by irunoko(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Of what gain will it be for Urchins without featuring agbado celebrities in their solidarity waka for their Push and Start presidential candidate tongue undecided
I just Taya .they just keep exposing their emptiness by the day.everything about them reeks of hooliganism.portable sef go soon join in the dance of shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by OMYKROIN: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Chai...is this what the sophisticated miscreants want us to see in their darling Lagos??

So Pasuma is a SUPER STAR??..just like the kriminal Portable, wey mess for Awolowo Face??

Why hold this on a Sunday, when Pa Adeboye..Pa Oyedepo...Pa Olukoya...are holding services on a
Holy Sunday"??. Does this mean that Yoruba Christians, dont count??

Just asking for a friend!!
grin grin grin grin

shocked
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by irunoko(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Look Obi March and Tinubu March, spot the difference, no sponsor, polished individuals, cast and exposed individuals, even offered a small girl scholarship and 5k dollars for the mama. Stop am abeg, we the elite with vast brains can think well not with our emotions or heart but with our brains.
gbammm.tell them
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Jostoman: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Olowoeko11:
I can see zuzu among the crowd see every other party should just forget Lagos.
e go clear for your eyes
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Sheggy13(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Those wey dey waka for Anambra no be agbero abi or agbero no get vote grin grin grin una no just dey get sense, always shifting from pillar to post
You can see how stupid they are. Igbo celebrities like P-square, Mr. Ibu and Patience Ozokwor can openly support Peter Obi despite no meaningful record of achievements as governor, they will praise them and call them Patriots but when other celebrities especially the Yoruba ones support Tinubu, they receive insults from these cursed children.

9 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by KadunaReporter: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu will loose Lagos. A whole jagabandit could not outshine Peter Obi in his own State even with the likes of MC Olumo in the forefront of the march.
Obi-dient March in Lagos State held at 5 different places in one day. Only festac outshine this una agbero gathering cheesy cheesy

Mark this word; Tinubu will loose Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by GreenCovering: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
When a leader is accepted at home, his overall victory becomes easier.

Jagaban 2023

smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Confirm4real(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Campaigning for Tinubu for their selfish interest.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by olatuns2017: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zydote:
See here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6leeiWzkM

TINUBU IPOB headache

TINUBU Nigeria paracetamol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Jostoman: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pasuma sef dey fear to loose customer wey dey spray am money for partygrin but I won't blame him because he has the right to support whoever that he want. MC and his governor are very desperate now not to loose Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
MonsieurX:
The Christians among these marchers for Tinubu didn't go to Church service to go march for a human being, muslims will never leave their Jumat on Friday and go and walk for a politicians.

Una go wise very soon... Regardless, I remain politically neutral. May the best man win.
What concern religion with politics?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Donair(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tribal bigots

MuslimIgbo:
Wa gbayi grin grin grin grin
Ọmọ ìyàmi

Awa la ni ekó

Yoruba lokan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Peppysco: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Of what gain will it be for Urchins without featuring agbado celebrities in their solidarity waka for their Push and Start presidential candidate tongue undecided

Many of you Obi's supporters are daft and duds. When you all go out to rally for your Obi, you call yourselves youths but when other do same for their candidates, you call them many unprinted names. Well, the truth is, INEC does not differentiate the vote of an urchin from that of a professor because they both have the same electoral value. Make una dey there dey jonz and hate, the real voters are there mobilizing significantly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Wickedtruths: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Akpu obipigs crying everywhere. Them see crowd, fear catch their papa. grin

11 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Scamburster(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thought I spotted you somewhere now advising you to stop abiding Tinubu and Yorubas .
To all Igbos, Hausas or any non Yorubas here.
All of you should imbibe good brain.
Know this and know peace. The Yoruba race is t the mate of your ancestors and Tinubu isn't the mate of your candidates that are competing against him. Do your politics peacefully without abuses cos you guys don't v monopoly of dissing.
The use of the word agbero, Afonja, agbado, cassava, agbadorians are specifically targeted to insult Yorubas. Meanwhile if you all are intelligent, you ll know that those good items constitute the major food items in Nigeria and those of cereal products. Tinubu mentioned them like a parable saying Nigeria has things to produce food. But you all turned it to abuses not knowing you are helping him campaign. Afonja is a hero. He died while fighting for Fulani's domination if his race. His death made others to call the Fulani bluffs. So when you ll collect money from your masters or not and come here to diss, just know that you are only campaigning for Yorubas and Tinubu
See reasoning.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by successmatters(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thought I spotted you somewhere now advising you to stop abiding Tinubu and Yorubas .
To all Igbos, Hausas or any non Yorubas here.
All of you should imbibe good brain.
Know this and know peace. The Yoruba race is t the mate of your ancestors and Tinubu isn't the mate of your candidates that are competing against him. Do your politics peacefully without abuses cos you guys don't v monopoly of dissing.
The use of the word agbero, Afonja, agbado, cassava, agbadorians are specifically targeted to insult Yorubas. Meanwhile if you all are intelligent, you ll know that those good items constitute the major food items in Nigeria and those of cereal products. Tinubu mentioned them like a parable saying Nigeria has things to produce food. But you all turned it to abuses not knowing you are helping him campaign. Afonja is a hero. He died while fighting for Fulani's domination if his race. His death made others to call the Fulani bluffs. So when you ll collect money from your masters or not and come here to diss, just know that you are only campaigning for Yorubas and Tinubu

Sorry sister, where did you see me mention yoruba in all these. Agbero exists everywhere and is called Agbero in enugu, Benin or kogi.

Topic says park managers which equally means agbero bosses.

Don't draw hate towards your candidate, it's you that should take my own advice and apologise to me this time around.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Faber(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

I am disappointed Portable is not marching with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by lsoul: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
angry yorubas will always be yorubas. this is pasuma coming out and some yoruba actors and actress in the street, but during obiedient people like psquare couldnt come out but rather pose on top of his G wagon. none of any igbo actor or actress was/were on the street. obi's walk is still much than this touts gathering. obi's had more than five locations, such as lekki, surulere, ikeja, festac, amuwo etc. if gathered in one place like this, you will definitely see the differences. so this apc walk isn't a threat
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bastard Obituaries think they are civilised

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by majamajic(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

U still dey APC ?

Kneel down let me pray for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Cajal(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC has failed already. Nigerians will not vote for them.
Every political party in this contest has failed
PDP 16 YEARS OF FRAUD
APC 8 YEARS OF SCAM
LP...APC+PDP OF FRAUD AND SCAM
you can decide the better evil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by GavelSlam: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
MonsieurX:
The Christians among these marchers for Tinubu didn't go to Church service to go march for a human being, muslims will never leave their Jumat on Friday and go and walk for a politicians.

Una go wise very soon... Regardless, I remain politically neutral. May the best man win.

Did you care for the Adventists when you booked Saturday?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by ObosiUkwalla: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
tamdun:

U can jump into canal or soakaway grin

Emi lokan go soon quench again. Push and start drug baron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Wickedtruths: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Donair:
Tribal bigots
Confirm4real:
Campaigning for Tinubu for their selfish interest.

But when Psquare and others were marching for Obituary they were not tribal bigots or marching for their selfish interests. . You are a very daft fellow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Sorry sister, where did you see me mention yoruba in all these. Agbero exists everywhere and is called Agbero in enugu, Benin or kogi.

Topic says park managers which equally means agbero bosses.

Don't draw hate towards your candidate, it's you that should take my own advice and apologise to me this time around.
I don't belong to Tinubu. I ll decided in February. But I m sick of the abuses I see here cos they ll v repercussions on Obi and you all should not cry foul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by edungene7: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
lol this pasuma that can't construct a single line of good English I have said it and I repeat only illiterates supports APC and PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.