Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (52222 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
InfinityFabric:
I mean where else do you expect him to be ? In the mosque reciting Qur'an ? Or hosting quiz competition ?
don't mind them, they think everyone is like them which puts tribalism over common sense and business sense.
pasuma is an entertainer and a businessman, he makes his money from these people, they are the ones that call him to parties, so where should he be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by successmatters(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

I don't belong to Tinubu. I ll decided in February. But I m sick of the abuses I see here cos they ll v repercussions on Obi and you all should not cry foul.

Which insults? Why do you have this victim mentality when we are here throwing banters on each other, I didn't mention any tribes, I only mentioned a profession in Nigeria, not a tribe.

And your veiled threats on Peter Obi is just unfortunate, please try and loosen up, laugh at some things and let life go on, everything is not about fights and insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by fatymore(f): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Will they share money? I want to go

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by abinsco25(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
MonsieurX:
The Christians among these marchers for Tinubu didn't go to Church service to go march for a human being, muslims will never leave their Jumat on Friday and go and walk for a politicians.

Una go wise very soon... Regardless, I remain politically neutral. May the best man win.
Did they forced you not to go to Church?

6 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by baretalk: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omo oluabi.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Jagabanofafrica: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
KadunaReporter:
grin grin grin
Tinubu will loose Lagos. A whole jagabandit could not outshine Peter Obi in his own State even with the likes of MC Olumo in the forefront of the march.
Obi-dient March in Lagos State held at 5 different places in one day. Only festac outshine this una agbero gathering cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mark this word; Tinubu will loose Lagos

We shall see, continue deceiving urself
TINUBU is the next President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by d1tto(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Interestingly, most people there are just trekking home after you guys blocked the roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Starz825(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
tamdun:

U can jump into canal or soakaway grin
I hear say agberos full Anambra....
My brother told me about it...when he went there to serve

Not just agbero...tout....wey dey disturb/steal from passerbys for daylight ....for Onitsha...

Sometimes I just laff when some easterners abuse Lagos with the agbero shit.....

7 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by cutedharmee: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
edungene7:
lol this pasuma that can't construct a single line of good English I have said it and I repeat only illiterates supports APC and PDP
The main thing is his vote will count.

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Wickedtruths: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
edungene7:
lol this pasuma that can't construct a single line of good English I have said it and I repeat only illiterates supports APC and PDP

You typed a whole paragraph without a punctuation mark, yet you think you have the mental capacity to criticize someone else's grammar. You are just a dirty, dumb illiterate with nothing upstairs.

11 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Not surprised. He is a modernized tout. Waiting to hear that of K1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
cutedharmee:

The main thing is his vote will count.
unfortunately he has no pvc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Which insults? Why do you have this victim mentality when we are here throwing banters on each other, I didn't mention any tribes, I only mentioned a profession in Nigeria, not a tribe.

And your veiled threats on Peter Obi is just unfortunate, please try and loosen up, laugh at some things and let life go on, everything is not about fights and insults.
Ok. Vote wisely as you v advised me.

4 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
abinsco25:

Did they forced you not to go to Church?
RIP English!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by OmoCeleNiMi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
Agberos March for their godfather grin

A known agbero is better than an unknown gunman�

6 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by cutedharmee: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
unfortunately he has no pvc
Ur opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Benz03: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:
Nah october 22 go be the baba of rally, Lagos will be shutdown for Tinubu that day... May God continue to bless and protect our incoming president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu
grin
Majesty2:
Nah october 22 go be the baba of rally, Lagos will be shutdown for Tinubu that day... May God continue to bless and protect our incoming president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu
So on the 22 agberos and louts will move round lagos for their king of touts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Counterfeit: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
That is to tell you that Lagos has plenty of miscreants and touts...tueh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by putin2: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Who is pasuma?pls
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Counterfeit: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
That is to tell you that Lagos has plenty of miscreants and touts...

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
cutedharmee:

Ur opinion.
it still doesn't change the fact that he has no pvc tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by successmatters(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Vote wisely as you v advised me.

Thanks. Life shouldn't be war. We have been together as a people and we will still be together after this elections. We have friends, colleagues, business partners, family on each side. We cannot change it.

The better the candidate we choose, the better foe both our peoples. Hunger and insecurity doesn't select tribes.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

What concern religion with politics?

Lo ma bi google... As if Muslims can accept that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by tunde1200(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
gringrin

Mandate2023:

Na only lagos agbero dey?

Those wey dey cool waka for Anambra no be agbero abi or agbero no get vote grin grin grin una no just dey get sense, always shifting from pillar to post
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Abbeytoy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

They're making thier money legally and they have electorate values than you.

Agbero are not less human and has every right as you.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by edungene7: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wickedtruths:

You typed a whole paragraph without a punctuation mark, yet you think you have the mental capacity to criticize someone else's grammar. You are just a dirty, dumb illiterate with nothing upstairs.
a zombie spotted cry me a river punctuation kill u dia Mumuni

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by olaoye15(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Chai...is this what the sophisticated miscreants want us to see in their darling Lagos??

So Pasuma is a SUPER STAR??..just like the kriminal Portable, wey mess for Awolowo Face??

Why hold this on a Sunday, when Pa Adeboye..Pa Oyedepo...Pa Olukoya...are holding services on a
Holy Sunday"??. Does this mean that Yoruba Christians, dont count??

Just asking for a friend!!
grin grin grin grin

Thank you for asking such question.
If this kind of rally is held on a week day imagine how much discomfort commuters will likely face on the concerned route.

Imagine you are going to your spare part shop at Ladipo and experience such. It will not in any way make sense to you.

The logical corolary there is that, these guys are mindful of the strains it could cause, therefore decided to demonstrate it on Sunday, where is less traffic on our road.

6 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
you got it

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pasuma is a big celeb in the Yoruba community and I don’t begrudge him getting paid to do a job, even though Naija hard now because of the greedy ambition of the man he’s endorsing. E go shock many wen the same Pasuma & many of the celebs they’ve been parading will vote for Obi on the D-day! grin
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:
that day go shock you
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
MonsieurX:

Lo ma bi google... As if Muslims can accept that nonsense.
Enu gbagada bi ona Gbagada LCDA.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Amaka people won't like this. Pepper dem

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.