Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (52190 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Wickedtruths: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Confirm4real:

You're an idiot knowing what APC has been doing and people like you still support it.

Hope you're enjoying the change Buhari brought abi and Tinubu would want to continue...

You are a hopeless fool and you can never have sense in your life. Obi ruled Anambra for 8 years but today, you all hide under the bed on Mondays. The demented fool called Psquare campaigns for Peter Obi but he has refused to go to Anambra where Peter Obi ruled.
We know how many men Peter Obi killed through Awkuzu SARS and we will open that page soon.
Biafra is your plan A, Peter Obi is plan B. You want to use plan B to get plan A.
We know your intentions and we will naked you very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Demolakay: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thought I spotted you somewhere now advising you to stop abusing Tinubu and Yorubas .
To all Igbos, Hausas or any non Yorubas here.
All of you should imbibe good brain.
Know this and know peace. The Yoruba race isn't the mate of your ancestors and Tinubu isn't the mate of your candidates that are competing against him. Do your politics peacefully without abuses cos you guys don't v monopoly of dissing.
The use of the word agbero, Afonja, agbado, cassava, agbadorians are specifically targeted to insult Yorubas. Meanwhile if you all are intelligent, you ll know that those good items constitute the major food items in Nigeria and those of cereal products. Tinubu mentioned them like a parable saying Nigeria has things to produce food. An excellent c as m campaign point. But you all turned it to abuses not knowing you are helping him campaign. Afonja is a hero. He died while fighting for Fulani's domination of his race. His death made others to call the Fulani bluffs. Read the story of Ibadan warriors battle with Fulanis. So when you all collect money from your masters or not and come here to diss, just know that you are only campaigning for Yorubas and Tinubu

Complete gibberish frm anoda Àgbàdo urchin
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by newnigerdelta1: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
Agberos March for their godfather grin

The agberos better pass you and your obi and your father

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by maasoap(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Pasuma..is an advanced version of Portable.

Why not Hold the Rally on MONDAY, that is a Public Holiday??

Why disturb people coming back or going to church, most especially your Yoruba brothers, that are Christians.

Even portable, you wish you have one like that among your siblings. The positive impacts he has managed to have on the people around him are there for us to see.
People go to work every Friday and Muslims are not crying. If rally or campaign is fixed on Sunday, no one will force any Christian who is supposed to be in the church to the venue of the rally/campaign. I don't understand the reason for crying
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Corporate2020: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Yes, drug pushers, baby factory operators and Lagos holdup Gala and La Casera sellers too have previously matched for their godfather.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Josewonder(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omo Igbo sufer

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Confirm4real(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wickedtruths:

You are a hopeless fool and you can never have sense in your life. Obi ruled Anambra for 8 years but today, you all hide under the bed on Mondays. The demented fool called Psquaree campaigns for Peter Obi but he has refused to go to Anambra where Peter Obi ruled.
We know how many men Peter Obi killed through Awkuzu SARS and we will open that page soon.
Biafra is your plan A, Peter Obi is plan B. You want to use plan B to get plan A.
We know your intentions and we will naked you very soon.

I don't talk with nincompoop like you.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Demolakay:

Complete gibberish frm anoda Àgbàdo urchin
cos you v nothing good to celebrate
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Igbe l'enu vendor
Aroye ni'se Ibaka
Igbe ki ke ni'se eye
E ma ke ku ni!
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC has failed already. Nigerians will not vote for them.

The people wey dey match be Senegalese abi?

Nwa Teacher! Na you sabi who go pass or who go fail. Elenu yanma-yanma!

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Gbayi

Touts leading educated people? what is disgrace. undecided
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
AddyserveNG:

You need brain check bro.
Does what you just spit out of your gutter mouth make sense?

A tout is a tout forget his assets. Will he us the cerfificates of his kids?

They want you that has no clear future in Nigeria vote for them after they have built good schools that their kids can not attend They made Lagos a mega city yet will always travel abroad for treatment? Transportation in Lagos is high currently due to heavey taxes and embarrassment transport operatives get daily courtesy of your god father Yet blind zombie afonja demons are still rere campaigning for failure on the basis of tribal sentiments.

Get sense bro. If you have none of lease borrow

Pitobi made Anambra paradise yet his people plus the celebrities supporting him are living in Lagos or once lived in Lagos. Lagos is indeed a steppingstone to children hate . Before they visit China or Malay they Must pay homage in Lagos . Pitobo is a fraud .

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by cutedharmee: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
edungene7:
And who is disputing that he has only one vote Pasuma can only convince is kind the park Agberos and local brothel harlots Tinubu can never be president go write this down all are effort in futility
In as much as I dnt quarrel people cos of politician mainly because all of them are the same. I'll quote you wen d time comes sha
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by DeOTR: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
edungene7:
hahaha cry me a river urchin
Last time I checked, you and your father are the ones crying of poverty.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by ello29(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zydote:
See here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6leeiWzkM

Now Nigerian can see the kind of people APC is attracted to and the kind of leaders they're presening to lead us in this modern century and digital world. Use your eyes to judge yourself so you won't be judged.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Goodcitizen99(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thought I spotted you somewhere now advising you to stop abusing Tinubu and Yorubas .
To all Igbos, Hausas or any non Yorubas here.
All of you should imbibe good brain.
Know this and know peace. The Yoruba race isn't the mate of your ancestors and Tinubu isn't the mate of your candidates that are competing against him. Do your politics peacefully without abuses cos you guys don't v monopoly of dissing.
The use of the word agbero, Afonja, agbado, cassava, agbadorians are specifically targeted to insult Yorubas. Meanwhile if you all are intelligent, you ll know that those good items constitute the major food items in Nigeria and those of cereal products. Tinubu mentioned them like a parable saying Nigeria has things to produce food. An excellent c as m campaign point. But you all turned it to abuses not knowing you are helping him campaign. Afonja is a hero. He died while fighting for Fulani's domination of his race. His death made others to call the Fulani bluffs. Read the story of Ibadan warriors battle with Fulanis. So when you all collect money from your masters or not and come here to diss, just know that you are only campaigning for Yorubas and Tinubu
lts all be diplomatic abeg . We don't need all this insults even tho am OBidient
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by goodheart01: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
kuboy:
When the big masquerade spear if you know you know

Pasuma a big masquerade?! Abeg no make me laugh..... Lol. Urchins and noise making
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by edungene7: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
DeOTR:

Last time I checked, you and your father are the ones crying of poverty.
product of a useless foundation and bad parenting am certain yr son will be raised by a useless father I just hope the mother got SME home training otherwise the boy would most definitely become a nonentity
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Wa gbayi grin grin grin grin
Ọmọ ìyàmi

Awa lani ekó

Yoruba lokan!
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us cool
You people have copied everything about Obidient. Copy cat.

As e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us (Obidient)
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by kennymike84: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zydote:
See here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6leeiWzkM
Doing what he's paid for as Campaign Singer.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Demolakay: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
cos you v nothing good to celebrate

And wat do u av to celebrate, Celebrator?
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Elite indeed!!! I pity you guys come February when Mr China divided by Hong Kong = Singapore lose.

Lol. The election is between Atiku and Tinubu but yoi guys will not listen.

Don’t pity me, me and my upcoming generations don get another passport, pity yourself, Wetin concern me, we don escape connection society since, to a merit society. If you like vote all of them, nothing concern me. No be me you dey do bro. Enjoy
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Elite indeed!!! I pity you guys come February when Mr China divided by Hong Kong = Singapore lose.

Lol. The election is between Atiku and Tinubu but yoi guys will not listen.

Don’t pity me, me and my upcoming generations don get another passport, pity yourself, Wetin concern me, we don escape connection society since, to a merit society. If you like vote all of them, nothing concern me. No be me you dey do bro. Enjoy
All I have to say, if you need data I go buy for you, Google Obi profile, resume, corporate, business, economical world
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Apc can never win
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by TrueNigerian300: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Keep quiet na only dey abroad So everyone that has a different opinion no get another passport Abi dem tell you say na only you and your generations get dual citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Of what gain will it be for Urchins without featuring agbado celebrities in their solidarity waka for their Push and Start presidential candidate tongue undecided

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Boyjaco: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
After wey he sing for Labour party Peter obi finish I just dey look
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by DeOTR: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
edungene7:
product of a useless foundation and bad parenting am certain yr son will be raised by a useless father I just hope the mother got SME home training otherwise the boy would most definitely become a nonentity
First you're already a nonentity, an illiterate and a waste of oxygen. The dust God used to make should have been used to make shoes for better people.
If your parents raised you well, you'll not be all over the net insulting people's father and calling them illiterates, just because they have a different opinion. Omo iran k'iran.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by oladrogo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
I swear. There are so many hidding their support for Bola Ahmed tinubu because of stupid obi supporters. Obi will lose
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Ray02: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
People are funny sha. Are they expecting people like Pasuma or most of the actors not to support Tinubu before? Most of these people are beneficiaries of MC Oluomo, hence, indirectly Tinubu's. se things with other parties loyalists. In fact, most entertainers, especially, Yoruba are for Tinubu. That is the true situation of things sadly.
Seek for the supports of "swing voters" and convince apolitical people. These people can win against these "party or elite loyalists".

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
These ones are just loyalists not true patriots. Because if they were, they would sit down and ask themselves this question. Why am I campaigning for APC to win the forthcoming elections? On what basis will they win this election? But no they won't, they are after what they will get from the government. This is not politics. Now you people get what you want from the government, what about those of us who are not opportuned to know these politicians? We can suffer for all you care abi. You see why Nigerian will never become a great nation? Nigeria will never become a great nation because of Nigerians themselves.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Keep quiet na only dey abroad So everyone that has a different opinion no get another passport Abi dem tell you say na only you and your generations get dual citizenship.

No be only me, but I Dey talk about myself, don’t be a nagging narcissist. I know you get the point, so bye. Vote Tinubu and Atiku together na you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.