Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (52179 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Allisgud: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Danfo drivers,Keke koroe okada will be happy today agberos no come work grin angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Slurity(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC has failed already. Nigerians will not vote for them.
I wish I see your crying face behind the screen. I feel your pain. People are wiser now. It's only a fool that stick think party is Nigerians problem. The Obi some mumu want to vote now just left PDP few months back. The same Obi removed L.P BILLBOARDS AND prevent them from doing thier rally in 2013. But he suddenly become saint now abi? No matter what you say. Tinubu is the next president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by TrueNigerian300: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na only lagos agbero dey?

Those wey dey waka for Anambra no be agbero abi or agbero no get vote grin grin grin una no just dey get sense, always shifting from pillar to post

Lol...no mind the confused IPOB all the people supporting Obi are graduates and successful. The fools failed to realise that these are the people that really matter the most when it comes to votes across the country. E go surprise them by February say elections cant be won online in Nigeria at the moment.

To the IPOBIANS your cry is waiting by February when your mini God lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by TrueNigerian300: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Look Obi March and Tinubu March, spot the difference, no sponsor, polished individuals, cast and exposed individuals, even offered a small girl scholarship and 5k dollars for the mama. Stop am abeg, we the elite with vast brains can think well not with our emotions or heart but with our brains.

Elite indeed!!! I pity you guys come February when Mr China divided by Hong Kong = Singapore lose.

Lol. The election is between Atiku and Tinubu but yoi guys will not listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Intrepid01(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
Agberos March for their godfather grin
Lol…siddon dere dey type, vast majority of those agberos have their PVC while most online OBIdient warriors do not have PVC. Even Peter Obi will tell you that an agbero with PVC is more valuable than sophisticated OBIdient without PVC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by mywells: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
I belong to Comment Viewers Association of Nigeria ( CVAN ). We are a non-violent organization, our aim is to read comment, smile and scroll to the next. Commenters should please make their comment very brief so we can read quickly and scroll to the next as there is no power in Nigeria for charging of our phones. Thank you and God bless you...
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Confirm4real(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wickedtruths:

But when Psquare and others were marching for Obituary they were not tribal bigots or marching for their selfish interests. . You are a very daft fellow.

You're an idiot knowing what APC has been doing and people like you still support it.

Hope you're enjoying the change Buhari brought abi and Tinubu would want to continue...
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by JealousCobra(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Latakia:
And K1, Ayuba, Obesere, Osupa, Malaika etc never start their own rally for Jagaban. The way zombiedients will be chase away from Lagos State after the defeat of Naanu will be worst than the way their ancestors trek from Arochukwu to Central African Republic during the civil war. I've never seen an Akwa Ibom, Ogoja, Tiv or northerners claiming that Lagos is no man's land except zombiedients who never bury their dead in the same no man's land.

Lagos State is a no man's land and will continue to be. You can go and TEN HANG grin

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by DeOTR: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
edungene7:
Grandpa am i the only one seeing that you so immature here yr son would be so ashamed of you
Get lost, you f**king illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by crazygod(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Not impressed. So this is the whole support Lagos can get for Tinubu? undecided
After seeing Obi's rally which happened simultaneously in Festac, Ikeja, Okoko and some other parts of Lagos, I doubt Tinubu can even win Lagos. Except the touts and urchins do not allow voting to happen, then Lagos election will be inconclusive. It's a win-win for Obi.
#I'm-a-neutral-observer.

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by RALPHOW(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
2023 Election = STUDENTS VS AGBEROS
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by TrueNigerian300: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Keep quiet! Correct your grammatical error in the post I quoted. Paso is better than your father who wasted his hard-earned money on a child like you who can't construct a simple sentence without an error.

With your education, you don't know 'Concord' exists in grammar. Now, correct your grammar or call a primary school pupil to correct you.

Lol...see finishing ooooooo. The fool has be shouting illerate up and down without even knowing the meaning. Not having an advanced degree does not make you an illiterate and Mr Elite is just shouting illiterate. Now, my position on all the candidates is that none of them can fix the rotten country but it is my personal opinion. Can you(Obidients) stop castigating others and allow them to vote whoever they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by zachanalysis: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na only lagos agbero dey?

Those wey dey waka for Anambra no be agbero abi or agbero no get vote grin grin grin una no just dey get sense, always shifting from pillar to post
Don't mind those hateful bastards bro. The agberos that i saw in Imo and Anambra states have Phd in Agberoism. Also, most of the hardcore agberos in Lagos are easterners who had been assimilated into the Yoruba custom and tradition. You won't know this because they speak fluent yoruba and had taken fear-igniting names like scorpion, lion etc. When you get closer to them, you'll discover their names- Chukwuma, Eze, Emeka etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by edungene7: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
DeOTR:
Get lost, you f**king illiterate.
hahaha cry me a river urchin
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by TrueNigerian300: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
MonsieurX:

Alaye I be pure Ibile, omo oodua, but this march is nonsense, seems their own Christians don't have mouth to decide. Can muslims abandon Jumaat? Answer please, alabosi undecided

I am not really getting the arguments some of you are making. Why are we so blinded by hate in this useless country. Some of them that are muslims among them only God knows the last time they went to mosque. Sunday is a day most of these guys probably dont go to work and have the time for the rally.

You want the organisers to think like you and fix a day that people will go to work so they wont have the crowd you are seeing.

Ordinary rally that was planned using brain and not emotion has been turned into religious affair, what kind of people do we have in this country. Going by your useless argument muslims should also demand for Friday as work-free day just as Sunday, since Friday is to muslims what Sunday is to christians

Let's be reasonable and not attached everything to religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by kristisking(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Chai...is this what the sophisticated miscreants want us to see in their darling Lagos??

So Pasuma is a SUPER STAR??..just like the kriminal Portable, wey mess for Awolowo Face??

Why hold this on a Sunday, when Pa Adeboye..Pa Oyedepo...Pa Olukoya...are holding services on a
Holy Sunday"??. Does this mean that Yoruba Christians, dont count??

Monday is a Muslim Public Holiday..why not have it on Monday, when the road will be their own?? Why disturb church goers, on Sunday??

Just asking for a friend!!
grin grin grin grin

Its very obvious APC is anti christian. Holding a rally when they know people should be in the church. Big shame to any christian that supports these people
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by TrueNigerian300: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You don't seem like someone who has a single sense in your kookonut head. How does this comparison makes sense to you? Fridays and Sundays are not exclusively reserved for worship alone. The campaign started by 9 and would continue till evening, by then most Christian's would have returned from church. Muslims attend to various activities before and after jummaat too, for instance kwakwanso held a rally in kaduna on Friday, last week and the gathering was enormously attended

Thank you!!! The guy is one of this extremists who do not see any good in others except their church members. I am trying to see the sense in his useless argument and wonder how a human being with billions of cells in his brain would reason that way. What can he say about the Friday rally in Kaduna since he is crying about this? Politicians just want to win by all means and do not care about religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Zeezenho: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m not Tinubu's discipline. But you are also eating corn, cassava and is doing business with Afonja's kinsmen. This post ll hunt your more except you cease eating cassava and corn.
[quote][/quote]

Oga listen arum na aso mpkali. I don't do corn and cassava am into balanced diet and thats what our incoming president obi gat on the table for us.

bro no aso rock for the drug man you get the point now.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by ivandrag0n: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

You should be speaking of the IPOB/UGM/ESN terrorists for their Biafra candidate, Peter Obi.

You are the definition of STUPID, you intolerant bigot!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by shegra58: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
5iine:
Imagine campaigning hard in your own state. grin grin grin
that shows he know the importance of his people,fear of unknown gunmen won't allow Obi to rally in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Brightest04(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Agberos showing solidarity to their life grand patron. Plenty weeds, cutlasses and bottles to rap it up at night fall.
Zydote:
See here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6leeiWzkM
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by oloyedewaris(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
Wait, is agbero a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Latakia(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
JealousCobra:

Lagos State is a no man's land and will continue to be. You can go and TEN HANG grin
Yes o no man's land but your ancestors preferred to be bury in the Sadeast instead of the no man's land they see as a strange land when they died. U people will trek from Lagos State the Sadeast like your ancestors did during the civil war after the defeat of Naanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Ujm1: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga listen arum na aso mpkali. I don't do corn and cassava am very into balanced diet and this what our incoming president only gat on the table for us.

bro no aso rock for the drug man you get the point now.
You really don't know how to talk to a lady. It's not you to determine who ll be the president. Campaign responsibly. Meanwhile what's arum na aso mpkali?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by JealousCobra(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Latakia:
Yes o no man's land but your ancestors preferred to be bury in the Sadeast instead of the no man's land they see as a strange land when they died. U people will trek from Lagos State the Sadeast like your ancestors did during the civil war after the defeat of Naanu.

Even Baba agbado is a stranger to No man's land just like the Igbos and other tribes.

Get this fact right in your skull and have peace, Dude grin
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by ATLIEN2027: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Sure better than IPOB terrorists marching for pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by VTJN(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
JealousCobra:

Even Baba agbado is a stranger to No man's land just like the Igbos and other tribes.

Get this fact right in your skull and have peace, Dude grin
Tinubu is your next president
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Zeezenho: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

You really don't know how to talk to a lady. It's not you to determine who ll be the president. Campaign responsibly. Meanwhile what's arum na aso mpkali?

Lady you said? Sorry oh my lady.obi is the next CIC.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
AddyserveNG:

How is what he said relating to the yoruba race We all know what he said was symbolic to only one person. Don't play politics with tribal sentiments. His words are not to attack a tribe but the followers who can not reason and don't mind selling the future of their unborn kids with a plate of pottage.

Tinubu is not endorsed by we Yoruba's. We stand with Obi october 20 can not be forgotten in a rush. We want a better Nigeria not just campaign on the basis of tribe. Enough of tribal war.

Why campaign for a man who has no clear manifesto? Lack personal integrity, drug lord, Old and close to the grave

You self reason am na. Ptchewewww Emi lokan my foot.

I stand with Obi, there is dignity in labour... And the labour of our October 20 comrades will not be in vain. Ire o!!!
Hear me well and read me well, they are here saying Afonja. That name is used to generalize Yorubas. Only a bastard ll describe his father's house with a left hand. I m not here to play tribal sentiments but you and your urchins are doing that. I may even end up voting for Obi. And you describing Tinubu with unprintable names depicts the hate. You are all gathering sentiments in favour of him.
Re: Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Lady you said? Sorry oh my lady.obi is the next CIC.
It's not for you to decide, God decides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. / Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.