Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? (4258 Views)

Causes Of Broken Relationships! / The Reasons For Broken Relationships That Could Have Led To Marriage / Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by alldone(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2011
Yes, if both parties are ready. Time will also play a big row.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by LOLOH: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2011
i think thats a dumb question
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by MMM2(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2011
op
yes u can amend bad relationship with knife and gun. angry
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by chines4(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
Why not, and most times its even better and stronger.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Exponental(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Yap! It depends on d cause of break. If it's trust, forget it.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by justdream(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
angry I Dont Tink A Broken Relationship Can Heal. I Just Broke Up with My GF Today, She Is A Fuckin g LovePeddler, Imagine Sleeping With 5 Different Guys Last Week Rite Under My watch And I Never Knew Cos She Is Now On BBM And I Cudnt Track Her Movements Unlike Wen It Was Just Facebook And I Had Her Password. It Can Neva Be The Same No Matter What Time Brings Cos That Trust Is DEFINITELY Outta The Door. But I Made Sure I Seized The BB She Uses To Do All The RUNS,
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
bilglint:

first, wht was your relationship based on, wht was your point of attraction, love or lost? If luv is dat which u feel for her that made u go into a relationship wth her then, [size=8pt]thoes good attribute of her may probably be difficult to come by with any other lady then, u wll luv to do somuch to bring her back[/size].

That part of your quote is what I'm presently going through - my g/f just stopped calling for over 3 months now and I can't reach her - her uncle finally gave me her number and she told me never to call her again, so well I'm nursing a seriously bruised heart but I have quite a long list of girls on my list, even older chicks but I can't seem to put my mind/heart into any package, even kissing is a problem, it just doesn't feel right - I'm going through hell at the moment and I wish she would return.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Goldieluks: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
justdream:

angry I Dont Tink A Broken Relationship Can Heal. I Just Broke Up with My GF Today,  She Is A Fuckin g LovePeddler, Imagine Sleeping With 5 Different Guys Last Week Rite Under My watch And I Never Knew Cos She Is Now On BBM And I Cudnt Track Her Movements Unlike Wen It Was Just Facebook And I Had Her Password. It Can Neva Be The Same No Matter What Time Brings Cos That Trust Is DEFINITELY Outta The Door. But I Made Sure I Seized The BB She Uses To Do All The RUNS,

well done for seizing the BB,hope she doesn't own a BB again. undecided
its very sad though.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by 195(f): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
justdream:

angry I Dont Tink A Broken Relationship Can Heal. I Just Broke Up with My GF Today, She Is A Fuckin g LovePeddler, Imagine Sleeping With 5 Different Guys Last Week Rite Under My watch And I Never Knew Cos She Is Now On BBM And I Cudnt Track Her Movements Unlike Wen It Was Just Facebook And I Had Her Password. It Can Neva Be The Same No Matter What Time Brings Cos That Trust Is DEFINITELY Outta The Door. But I Made Sure I Seized The BB She Uses To Do All The RUNS,

IF I TALK - THEY WOULD ATTACK ME
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by kemisuga(f): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
Why not, If not undecided
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by chines4(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
justdream:

Is it really necessary. What are you doing with u'r GF password?. why do u need to seize her BB?.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by BigMeat2: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
Timing is the key.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
absolutely! but it wont be easy. honesty, forgiveness and dedication are the necessary tools in mending any rift between ppl be it exes a friendship or any relationship.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by kcmty: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
It's possible provided there is still vacancy.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by abelli: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
It can surely be mended
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by justdream(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
chines4:

Is it really necessary. What are you doing with u'r GF password?. why do u need to seize her BB?.
My Dear We Trusted eachoda thats why we exchanged eachother's password. She actually volunteered giving it to me not like i BULLIED her into it.
I wanted goin to tell her mum what she's been doin actually but decided against it instead ama see to it that she sees a pastor for deliverance cos she confeesed that she's a NYMPHOMANIAC, And i guess she was sleeping around thats why she cud afford the BB she uses cos its among the latest in the market.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Tjluv: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
It depends on the type of relationship and what caused the breakup but in whichever case,if its a trust(betrayal issue), please leave it broken.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
Yes broken relationship can be mended. it all depend on the ppl involved. Read "My Story" I am that guy and i still end up marrying her.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by DePriest2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
amend is possible, but, not when the cause is infidelity.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
It depends on whom you had the relationship with.
Human or demon?

Can the Children of Light have communion with the Children of Darkness?

Many belong to the Evil and are cursed to be evil until Judgment Day.

Pray you are not yoked with them and once freed from their net, NEVER LOOK BACK OR RECONCILE WITH THE DEVIL.

They walk among us and they breed.

By their fruits you shall know them.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

~ << Matthew 7:16 >>

Only the broken relationship with Children of Light can be mended as God said we should repent and forgive ourselves.

But beware,

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

~ << 2 Corinthians 6:14 >>

Lest you would be sleeping with your enemy.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by bizonline: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
Of course it can be mended if both parties are will to make it work
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Galaxy7: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Yap,it's quite possible if only the two persons involved can forgive each other with heart full of repentance without attachment
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^helllloo
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by natume: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
Phate07:

Can broken relationships be mended?

yes
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by muystoy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
if it was caused by infidelity,then its byebye 4eva,God forbid bad thing
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Mynd44: 5:49am On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

^^helllloo

Holla back
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by DaDoctor: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^IN THE DAYS WHEN I WAS A BADT GUY THAT WAS THE METHOD I USED TO GET THE LASTEST F-UCK STYLE OF MY EX'ES^^^

I LURE THEM BACK AND THEY FALLIN COS THEY WERE INSINUATING THE CALL BACK, FOR THEIR MIND!!!11 I SIMPLY GO ON THE F-UCKING SPREEE AND WHEN I AM TIRED I SIMPLY LOOK FOR ONE THING TO CAUSE FINAL BREAKING OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

DONT CALL ME A BADT GUY! BEHOLD OLD THING ARE GONE.
cool cool cool

LADIES PLEASE AM I LIEING?

THOSE THAT HAVENT HAD SAME EXPERIENCE PLS BE ON THE WATCH, IF YOU MUST BE MENDED IT MUSTNT BE BY F-UCK, F-UCK, F-UCK cool cool cool
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by chines4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
justdream:

My Dear We Trusted eachoda thats why we exchanged eachother's password. She actually volunteered giving it to me not like i BULLIED her into it.
I wanted goin to tell her mum what she's been doin actually but decided against it instead ama see to it that she sees a pastor for deliverance cos she confeesed that she's a NYMPHOMANIAC, And i guess she was sleeping around thats why she cud afford the BB she uses cos its among the latest in the market.

If you trust each other, why the sleeping around. When u'r partner offers to give you his/her password to gain u'r trust. They equally have something to hide, and want to show, see I don't have anything to hide. Trust should come naturally, If you trust her u will not need her password to know that you can trust her.

As for the bold I don't think she is one. If she is you will know cause she will always demand s3x from you. She sleeping around just because of material things like BB. Just my 2 cent
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by opad22u: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2011
Care must be taken in mending a broken relationship, because if it breaks again its going to end up worse because it could take a long time to mend especially when person in the relationship has decided to move on .
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by nassiwa: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2011
it can be mended. It all depends on how you valued your relationship. sometimes we have to let the love we have to cover a multitude of sins.
Re: Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? by Ahbeke(f): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
it depend on the people involve,their level of relationship and wat cause their problem before the thing went sour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Confess ? / Is This Girl Beautiful In 9ja People's Eyes? / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Despirate for me like This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.