Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

(PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. (4260 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Marince: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Guys am i ryt?

1 Share

Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
No,

I don't don't want a female barber. Thanks a lot,

8 Likes

Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by donholy28(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hell no...won't trust a girl with a knife close to my neck

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by cyprus000: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=13pt] be sure of losing costumers if you try this in naija [/size]
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by yanabasee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
A female barber? Lol..... Ion want no female barber broz!
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by hatux: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
All these guys above me na correct guys undecided....
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by funsho75(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can't risk it... make she con go FK.. na to dey use face cap be that. ..lolz
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by channelz: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Marince:
Guys am i ryt?

5 Likes

Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by rafeelly(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
she won't be barbing the hair up there but the one below...

1 Like

Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by ChappyChase: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
I will rather remain with my un-tamed afro and un-kept beards than to go near that barbing saloon!!! I won't even go there for a free bottle of orijin!
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Tundeiab(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2015
This kind one, even if she mess up your hair, you no fit talk because na babe...
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Kingphaz: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol.. I aint letting any female touch my hair.
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2015
After I barb skin punk ... I will be going everyday for her to carve it again gan grin
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by majamajic(m): 2:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Samson vs Delaila grin grin
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Godmother(f): 2:54am On Sep 18, 2015
I'm sure this salon must be full to the brim everyday grin
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by IceDude(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:
I'm sure this salon must be full to the brim everyday grin
I dont think so, i cant patronize a female barber. Same with seamstresses, they wont give me maximum satisfaction like my fellow guyz. The only biz i got with females is............*Some text missing*
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2015
I"ll pass. .
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by grad2012(f): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2015
Hain I must not see my hubby der embarassed
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Godmother(f): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2015
IceDude:
I dont think so, i cant patronize a female barber. Same with seamstresses, they wont give me maximum satisfaction like my fellow guyz. The only biz i got with females is............*Some text missing*

Hmmm, I guess its an individual thing then. A lot of people prefer a gender of the opposite sex to carry out activities for them. Like most women would prefer a male stylist to make their hair instead of females.
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
See the guy's hair ma..she just they destroy the hair
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
jephri:
After I barb skin punk ... I will be going everyday for her to carve it again gan grin
baddest
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by damiloladuke: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2015
na too dey form sleepiness and dey fall my head for back
\

BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by shollay09(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbanu!! Aint gon allow her barb my hair cos any miscut, u wont be able to complain
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by bluewles33: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2015
See d booty undecided
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2015
Godmother:

Hmmm, I guess its an individual thing then. A lot of people prefer a gender of the opposite sex to carry out activities for them. Like most women would prefer a male stylist to make their hair instead of females.
women are very different from men.

As you can see on this thread, most men do not want a female barber. It's a general thing.
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Tonydeeb(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Guyz don't want this!, only females love male stylists...
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by Marince: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
PLZ MOVE DIZ TO FRONT PAGE
Re: (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants. by donTbone(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
how you wan take know if she barb ya bwain sef...

grin grin grin...

#obinrinLoBaAiyeJe

(1) (Reply)

Forget Mr Nairaland,this Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / Korede Bello And Unknown Twin / Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.