Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship (1981 Views)

Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / 10 Things To Avoid If You Want A Lasting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by oracle99: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
GUYS- THE GOLDEN RULE TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP IS AS FOLLOWS

1. ADMIT U ARE DATING A CHIC WITH HIGH PROSPENSITY TO CHEAT ON YOU

2.ADMIT U ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON FU$%KING HER

3.IF HER BEST FRIEND MAKES A PASS AT U , ACCEPT IT, NA CHALLENGE COS UR OWN BEST FRIEND NEED NOT MAKE A PASS AT UR CHIC B4 THEY GET DOWN,SHE WILL FREELY GIVE IT OUT OF LOVE FOR HER FELLOW MAN, ITS ALL GOOD

4.GURLS ARE NATURALLTY MATERIALISTIC SO HAVE IN MIND UR CHIC WILL DEFINATELY GO FOR A FATTER POCKET

5.NO RELATIONSHIP LAST FOR EVER,ITS EXPRIING DATE DEFFERS SHA,U BOTH WILL SURELY GET FED-UP WITH EACH OTHER SOMETIME SOON.

6.ADMIT THAT AS A GUY U CANT JUST BE WITH ONE GURL ALL YOUR LIFE,THERE ARE ALWAYS FINNER CHICS AROUND,TRUST ME .

7. TO AVOID HYPERTENSION HAVE IT IN UR MIND THAT BEFORE ANY NAIJA CHIC CLOCKS THE AGE OF 25,SHE MUST HAVE DATED AN AVERAGE OF 18
GUYS AND HAS BEEN FU%^^&grin AN AVERAGE OF 120 + X TIMES.

8.HAVE FUN COS IT WONT LAST
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by layi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
Why enter a relationship then
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by arshy(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2007
I av a feeling you have just been chated. Sory o!
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by yimiton(f): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2007
Oracle99 is not worth dating. He's totally a worthless pessimist and chauvinistic guy. He doesn't even have a heart worth breaking. May he never find love in the arms of a lovely, worthy, innocent Homo Sapience of the female gender!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by replenish(f): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2007
amen
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2007
*weeps uncontrollably*

who did this to oracle? ewo *grinds teeth* what eva devil has entered you and said that you will not marry ---- GET OUUUUT!!!!!!

do you feel any different oracle?
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by tammyT: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2007
@oracle99

Why are you so bitter man? Whatever bad experience(s) you've been through is not enough for you to erode yourself intellectually, spiritually and emotionally. I mean most of us have had one terrible experience or the other in our relationships and trust me when i say hating does not help at all, its most definitely not the way to deal with it.

Look within, love yourself and most of all be positive and u'll attract positive to yourself. My brother relax, keep your head up and most importantly become a man of faith. wink
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by Sexyuhlala(f): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2007
@ Oracle99

You are just a sorry ASS. Get a LIFE man
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by crazyp(f): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

*weeps uncontrollably*

who did this to oracle? ewo *grinds teeth* what eva devil has entered you and said that you will not marry ---- GET OUUUUT!!!!!!

do you feel any different oracle?

lol, lmao, grin cheesy grin grin, trying so hard to control d tears, grin

@poster

u've seen nuffin yet, u just invited trouble & thats what u gonna get sad kiss
boy!!! loosen up, life's too short & sweet for such bitterness!!!
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by oracle99: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
[b][/b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
I SHARE A SECRET WITH U bleeps AND U SAY I AM CRAZY, U BEGINNING TO MAKE ME CRY,U ARE SO UNGRATEFUL, BABES ARE WONDERFUL,TRY SOME THEN GET BACK TO ME, I GUESS WE HAVE SO MANY LOVER BOYS IN THE HOUSE,
CHECK ME OUT THE THREAD I POSTED " WHERE ARE THE GOOS GURLS?THE ANSWER"
THAT WAS ME ,
HAVE A PUSSY FILLED DAY
AND PLS WHERE ARE THE BAD BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IN HURRRR
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by fatty27: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
It seem someone had just escaped from lunatic asylum.
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by Sexyuhlala(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2007
@ Fatty27

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by pheesayor(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2007
you'all shouldnt blame the poor guy, he's probably yarning from experience.
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by cblow(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2007
pheesayor:

you'all shouldnt blame the poor guy, he's probably yarning from experience.

experience ko eba ni,
what you expect comes to you so oracle99 that is what you will get from your relationships, when u start thinking otherwise, good will come out of them too,
Re: 8 Golden Rules To A Lasting Relationship by chioya(f): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2007
oracle 99 just shut up.let me not c ur article here again

(1) (Reply)

Single! Why the Unseriousness in RELATIONSHIPS When One Is? / I Am In Love With My Friends Younger Sister / Snog, Marry, Avoid a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.