Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This (82729 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by khadaffi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.

What are you driving at? Even in the entire PDP administrations combined none of those listed commodities rose at such high percentage witnessed in the APC. In the entire PDP administrations fuel did not increase by up to ₦50. In only Buhari's tenure it had increased by more than ₦100. There is no basis for comparison. That is not to say PDP is a saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by uchealo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.
That's true... So we should note vote for neither APC nor PDP

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Ykc2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
I bought 5000 euros while going back to austria June 1995 at rate of 170 naira at fidelity bank
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?
let's cancel both. Let's pitch with Obi cos Atiku sef must not creep in from behind.

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by theforemost: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dont be fooled. That is party. No one's gonna vote on party line. Even if peter obi is in APC, he won't win a single village. We are voting individuals with achievements
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by FireUpNow(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
tctrills:
The point remains, LP has not been tried while the other 2 parties failed.
Now to Obi's performance, list the sector and I would fill you in.
You can check his performance in the following sectors; Health, Education, Management of funds, and any other sector of your choosing. Just let me know the sectors of your interest.
It's a known fact the two other political parties have been tried. How was employment situation like during his time, security, pension payment and salaries?
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by ndukwechinasa: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
REDshouse:
And Obi will return fuel price back to 87Naira per litre... you all joking ...
Sometimes I wonder how people reason. Suffer no dy tire you?

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by milkySperm(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

The truth is that the price of items can never be constant over some years time, but the rate of increase under Buhari is so alarming, just exactly what happened during his military regime, base on what we read.
The inflation is on the high side.

As for me, if APC win 2023 election, end of 2023 will not meet me in this country.

If Obi or Atiku wins, I will give them till 2024 and observe what will happen.

Oga if you won japa, remember me too o
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by haffaze777(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
phorget:

They can't talk of the zoo president cos it's a well known fact that Yorubas are slaves to the Fulanis.
It is the igbo man that will have the ball to tell it to your face no matter who you might think you are.

Continue Mr no slavegrin

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by haffaze777(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
tongue
Wintertime:

Thunder scattered you
Elidrisy20:
two in one,dey are brothers
you right bro

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by blueAgent(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Very useless Anti- progress party of crooks.(APC)

Only fools would vote this party.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Beverlyjean(f): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:

Was it not the release PDP was kicked out?? Ur partyade promises , but instead, it got worstest ( if such words existed) ... u APC supporters should not even be talking again ... just keep shut abeg ...u cant fail woefully and try to defend ur failure...thats the biggest shame
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by saintnegroid(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
so why did APC came on board? I thought they said pdp did not do well and that they want to come and make it better... Is this their better?
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by yad2eidi: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?
how a about minimum wage? How.many currupt politicians where jailed during pdp compared to apc
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by lookingfly: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
REDshouse:
who called obi's name in this thread now? Obi will give you all hearth attack.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by yad2eidi: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
no mind them. Ask them how much was minimum wage then, ask them if there was covid then
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by yad2eidi: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
no mind them. Ask them how much was minimum wage then, ask them if there was covid thenf
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by brokenHalo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Arysexy:
This evil party must not be allowed near Aso rock. Never!

Don't reward failure with re-election
It's goodbye to APC. The worst thing that happened to Nigeria

JSYK, Buhari didn't make those promises, Tinubu did.

Yet people still wanna vote him, such a shame.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by brokenHalo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
yad2eidi:
how a about minimum wage? How.many currupt politicians where jailed during pdp compared to apc

A kingdom of evil can't fight itself, can it?

APC and corruption is like darkness and evil tidings...
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by goodman5(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
APC is demonic
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Tewqewtii(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
eggbuns #30 to #200 . undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Billygee2u: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Urchins are only making noise. Apc isn't coming back
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Billygee2u: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jostoman:
Chaii this useless party called APC don finish us. May APC never happen to us again in Nigeria.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by yad2eidi: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
brokenHalo:

A kingdom of evil can't fight itself, can it?

APC and corruption is like darkness and evil tidings...
dude I support no political party,..not even obi or atiku. If you want to be fair to your self you will know that in terms of corruption, buhari is the best. Do you know that during pdp, even Nollywood actresses lootdd the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by stevolution5: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's only 8yrs of urchins in power imagine what they'll do with another 8yrs, you my friend would be sold off to even Zimbabwe as a fucking slave
muykem:

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by stuff46(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
And this.

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by anonimi: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
tctrills:

You really think businessmen like Peter Obi and Pat Otomi and against the private sector? Please do your research before posting stuff like this. Yusuf their VP candidate owes a private University. Every known person in the Labour party is a titan in the private sector. A little bit of research would clear your doubt.

If all you said is true, does it mean that Peter Obi and the others are fraudulent 419ers desperate for power to loot and wreck our country as Tinubu’s Buhari is doing since he was also fraudulently packaged as APC messiah

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Gallistotle1: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
stevolution5:
It's only 8yrs of urchins in power imagine what they'll do with another 8yrs, you my friend would be sold off to even Zimbabwe as a fucking slave
my man no be small laugh wt tears de here o
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by JimohMomoh: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?

Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria's economic fabric.

will pee in his pant if he sees this your post.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Johel(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
REDshouse:

If Nigerians Protest for price reduction, obi will listen and address the situation instead of playing dumb like your lifeless creature in Aso rock.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by owobokiri(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Urchins are only making noise. Apc isn't coming back
A dead party of tribal rodents and partizan reptiles
May the good Lord NEVER allow that party to see more than next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.