Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This (82737 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by ugosilva: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Nothing dey balanced again in this country
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2022
The skyrocketing is second to none

3 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by christistruth01: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
What about Biafra?
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by haffaze777(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
omenka:
The Head Dolt himself is Obidient. grin grin grin grin
Biafran is Obidient?wonderfulgrin
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
APC is evil

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria is worst under your bastard Jona daft and will be greater under Tinubu than the foolish idiot Peter Obituary
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by GentleChief: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.

You are very useless. Was this not what APC sad they will correct?

Why did it get worse? Why are we discussing whataboutism?

4 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by sisisioge: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?

It is well with our soul o....and now they are proposing their king maker as if they've not done enough! Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2022
chai e no go better for all APC leader's

2 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Chijeep(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.
Sit down and ask yourself this very question...
When you left your house on election date 2015 to vote APC was your intention is to vote in the party that will make everything worse?

Indeed those supporting APC have used their common sense for sacrifice to obtain their membership

9 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by peacettw: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Only imbeciles will eat their vomit twice

2 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by aycorporat(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:

God bless you sir
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by R0LL0N(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Is only in Nigeria that inflation comes up and never come down.

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by chosengocap: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Show urchins this .

5 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by juman(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu is goal getter.
He is the most experienced among the contestants.

He knows what the problems are and how to fix them.

Jagaban is the answer.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Diligent1(f): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?
We also need the prices of commodities before PDP took over in 1999 to 2015.
If you cannot provide it, you are a big fool[b][/b]ol.

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by phorget(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
haffaze777:
Wet in concern biafran concern Nigeria? grin

You didn't mention Oduduwa republic... undecided

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by twilliamx(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
J
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by kingsceemark(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2022
REDshouse:
And Obi will return fuel price back to 87Naira per litre... you all joking ...

May the type of achievement APC gave to Nigerians happens to you and your entire generation in Jesus mighty Name Amen, claim it if you're comfortable with APC ruling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2022
I still remember these.

And people were seriously hoping on them to do the magic.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Okeziesg(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Comfirm. ..

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2022
In Nigeria, the sad thing is that, nothing that goes up ever comes back down.ɍ

3 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Gbeng30(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2022
The truth is that you can't expect anything good from a party that is full of evil and wicked people, a party that parade the most corrupt people in the country... Apc and buhari is a disaster to this country and i pray we will never experience such again

2 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by MrPADDY(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Vadese1: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Apc now devil incarnate. Never again shall will fall into this devilish change. Peter Obi the Divine agenda for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Prinzzy5: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how difficult it is to recognise something good just at your doorstep.
For many years, politicians, administrators, public figures and various institutions praised Peter Obi to high heavens because of his good deeds in Anambra state. The youth kept listening and verifying on their own (I, for one, did).
He was running mate to Atiku in 2019 and was sold to the people of Nigeria for free. I mean - free advertisements by many people including Reno Omokri.
Now, this man decides to run alone under Labour Party and some of those who sang his praises for many many years have come out to want to tarnish his reputation? grin
Why? Because he has now become a big threat to their own aspirations and corrupt ways.
This!! Can only happen in Naija.

My people! This man means well for this country and everyone knows it. Let's have a President that loves the country first!
In his own words: 'I am desperate to see Nigeria work!'
Let's not miss the opportunity to make this country work. Look at Dubai, Saudi Arabia and other countries with same oil as ours! They are miles ahead
And when you ask these people in other countries, they all have one answer to our problems! LEADERSHIP cry

6 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by gidgiddy: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Diligent1:

We also need the prices of commodities before PDP took over in 1999 to 2015.
If you cannot provide it, you are a big fool[b][/b]ol.

I thought APC cane to do better than PDP?

Or did APC come to do worse?

2 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by CeeJeckydivah: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
APC really ruin this country

4 Likes

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Omoawoke: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Peter obi will stop inflation grin that guy cant do shiit

What exactly did obi achieve in Anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Mods this thread must enter fp
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
The reality here’s that APC is a wicked and heartless party and those clueless people that’s running APC are heartless too. They never care good things for Nigeria. I talk and talked bitterly on the level of inflation in Nigeria since 2019 but the clueless #30k Uchins APC employed to defend Buhari-Osinbajo government are the ones destroying the whole thing. Imagine defending failure government. As far as I’m concerned, Tinubu will never do anything in government, his own will even worse than the clueless government destroyer Buhari. The only option for the Nigeria electorates is to send Atiku of Pdp to power, Atiku is still the best among the 4 popular presidential candidates, Pdp has great plans for restructuring this Nation Nigeria. Pdp has the structures too except if we are deceiving ourselves. Atiku has the experience and he’s a great employer of Labour in his works to revamped the economy when he comes in. Atiku/Okowa team are the best. Vote for Pdp. Pdp government are the best so far. We only tried Buhari government to continue where Pdp stopped in 2015, and can we see where APC led us to. The best option is to send Atiku of Pdp to power. In the first 4 years, he will tried in all the sectors in Nigeria. Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket plan is to fully islamized Nigeria and The Lord Almighty will never allow him to do that. Besides me and my household are voting massively for Atiku Abubakar of Pdp. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Reno is that you

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by boxypane(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Subsidy comot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.