Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This (82722 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Bimpe29: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Sentiment apart, APC is disastrous albeit right to freedom of association.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.
1999 to 2015 is 16 years.
2015 to 2022 is just 7 years.
How can you compare 16 years to 7? Are you for real. Even with that, the hardships experienced from APC in just 7 years is far greater that PDP's 16 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by atinga1: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2022
omenka:
The Head Dolt himself is Obidient. grin grin grin grin
Even if good governance and a better life was staring at you in the face, you still won't see it. Imagine a clueless nigga like you calling someone a dolt.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Abimbolasite1: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Buhari is the greatest failure Nigeria has ever experienced.

1 Like

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Angelfrost(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Even the most stupid APC urchin won't make such a statement!

Did well on what grounds?!!

APC needs to openly beg for forgiveness before they start any nonsense campaign!
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by tarantino1: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
aycorporat:

God bless you sir

Tell me one good reason why God should bless him?

APc campaigned with the word "CHANGE". It was their slogan. They were elected in 2015 because they wanted to correct the wrong of PDP. But what did we get?

The worst of PDP's 16 years is better than that of APC's 8. It would have been better and more profitable for the country if we had stuck with the status quo.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Empredboy(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.
meaning pdp and apc are same same. No wonder an apc politician today will just wake up tomorrow and become pdp.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by general111(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
REDshouse:
And Obi will return fuel price back to 87Naira per litre... you all joking ...
So we should just keep going this way abi??
The joke is on you
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by haffaze777(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
phorget:

You didn't mention Oduduwa republic... undecided
I don't see any Oodua proponents talking about Zoo president here,if you see one condemn him or hergrin
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by FGodsgift(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
This is the reason we have to vote for Omoyele Sowore come 2023... #AAC... #TakeItBack
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Omoawoke: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Prinzzy5:
Sometimes I wonder how difficult it is to recognise something good just at your doorstep.
For many years, politicians, administrators, public figures and various institutions praised Peter Obi to high heavens because of his good deeds in Anambra state. The youth kept listening and verifying on their own (I, for one, did).
He was running mate to Atiku in 2019 and was sold to the people of Nigeria for free. I mean - free advertisements by many people including Reno Omokri.
Now, this man decides to run alone under Labour Party and some of those who sang his praises for many many years have come out to want to tarnish his reputation? grin
Why? Because he has now become a big threat to their own aspirations and corrupt ways.
This!! Can only happen in Naija.

My people! This man means well for this country and everyone knows it. Let's have a President that loves the country first!
In his own words: 'I am desperate to see Nigeria work!'
Let's not miss the opportunity to make this country work. Look at Dubai, Saudi Arabia and other countries with same oil as ours! They are miles ahead
And when you ask these people in other countries, they all have one answer to our problems! LEADERSHIP cry

Peter obi the best governor Nigeria ever witnessed

Read more about his unprecedented achievements here

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by sameks08(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2022
End of discussion. I rest my case
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?

Urchins are known to be retarded na
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by juman(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Buhari also tried.
He builds infrastructure. He is doing well in this.

He met bad situation that needed stiff actions, in the process things became slowed down. For example he weeded away the colossal stealing by fuel importers. He took him time to do that.

Corona came and damaged the world economy.
Ukrainian war also causing pain throughout the world.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Verysmart101: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:

Oga why did APC promise wat they couldn't fulfill? Rubbish
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Natajo2021: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?
You are making a mockery of your inadequate and poor exposure to global trends.
All the parameters listed in your mockery pic are no longer sustainable in any part of the World. I will suggest you read about global inflation. It is not peculiar to only location 9 where Hausa-Fulani have been wrecking havoc on the good people of Nigeria
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

Even if he won't return it, he will definitely not increase else people that put him there will protest but other ones will believe that their money is what put them there and call you a bluff

Actually, fuel price has to go up... Especially with the pending and inevitable removal of fuel subsidy.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by kizyalex10(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
It has happened again. Umuna Division Okigwe was attacked this morning. The P & G, ASP Danjuma killed with Inspector Ebi while on the road. The unknown gunmen stormed the the check point in front of the Division wearing Nigeria Army uniform with Army Hilux vehicle. Another Inspector hospitalised. Something is wrong in Imo State Command. Police officers are now target. The DPO present at the recent Agwa Division attack that claimed lives of male and female officers is the same DPO at Umuna Division. Please let us keep interceding for ourselves. The bodies of the deceased officers are lying in the bush now as I speak. Rain is descending on their bodies. This is a disgrace! This country is nonsense, they don't have any good plan for police. Police is not well funded, no kits, no proper insurance & life assurance scheme. Men are not well equipped yet they want police to perform magic.I could have attached videos and pics but this message is copied and the video is an eye saw .now to think that people re still campaigning for this evil party that have rendered Nigeria useless have shown me that this country have no redemption,they prefer a bleeding Nigeria because of tribe,religion.someone who claimed to single-handedly brought buhari ,deceived Nigerians and made him president jst as a reward for him to succeed him at the detriment of Nigerians.someone that represent mystery,everything about Him is controversial,a sick man,someone who picked a Muslim running mate despite being a Muslim,bullion van thief,a party that have kept students home for almost a year without a single remorse,a party that have performed worst than all the previous government combined.they borrowed the most to make matters worst,a tenure where animals swallowed money,where justices is far from the judiciary,where a fourth placed governor became first.I Dey abroad like this Dey type,d last time I came bck I nearly escaped death as every thing I came bck with was taken nd I was lucky not to be shot according to the police,it was my turn that time,next time it might be urs,till this Kind of Nigeria we are working against happen to you,you will keep tribe aside to vote competence.igbos have left their brothers since to be voting competence,the moment the most competent man from the south east came out and the best among d group,he has been labeled all sorts of name.no problem let’s see how it goes.nobody has d monopoly to violence,when jungle mature we go see how it goes everybody go rugged
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by rightdeals2612: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

1999 to 2015 is 16 years.
2015 to 2022 is just 7 years.
How can you compare 16 years to 7? Are you for real. Even with that, the inflation rate experienced from APC in just 7 years is far greater that PDP's 16 years.
oo. Maybe we should wait for more 9 years for APC to Complete their Own 16 Years too Abi to Justify them.

Will this Country ever Move forward ...As Nigerians like you ,The Youths still Justifies Sufferings ..Na waooo
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by juman(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Jagaban is the answer.
He is the best politician in Nigeria.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by agadez007(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Is it a surprise that even staunt APC supporters can’t mention their Achievements for 8 years,I saw one urchin talking about Biafra,the other one was talking about PDP,talk about shifting the goal post

it’s clear APC have nothing to campaign with,no achievements,they have even tried time and time again to disassociate their candidate from buhari,meaning fully well that buhari/APC failed woefully

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by onuman: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
And ethnic bigots march for Tinubu who pledged that he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped.
No be juju hold them?
Watch how the most Shophistiwretched and extreme Islamists of the SW come here to defend the impoverishment of Nigerians by APC.

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Vadese1: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Good old days, 2014 I remember when I use to book my flight ahead two week for 15k . PH to Lagos. It is so painful to see how this evil party has destroyed Nigeria. The worst another old man from the same evil party is warming up to role us again. Never again brothers and sisters shall we slow this to happen. This shouldn't be a matter of party lines, ethnicities or religious affiliation. Let remember the future of our children and the well being of our self. Let us not allow this evil party to have it way again. This statistics posted is so heart touching
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Hushbingo: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by JAGS001(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
RedScorpion:
Show them this too....

And Shame go catch some of them....

Even though some of them are Shameless and Stupid
I understand that you don't have home training but please keep that to your mum and dad don't come and disgrace yourself on a public platforms everyone have right to support who dey want, I'm sure your parent would also be stupid and shameless to have been supporting other candidates because I'm sure they are not with your candidate aka Mr obi Pandora, f*ol
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Verysmart101: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
REDshouse:
And Obi will return fuel price back to 87Naira per litre... you all joking ...

It will take a little time to do so cos he will release licenses to companies that will build refirnaries in Nigeria and encourage competition in the oil sector.That alone will force down the price of petroleum products for local consumption.Not a failed APC government who uses 4trillion to subsidize feul whereas Jonathan uses 465billion to do so.Isnt APC the most useless government ever?
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Thedon22: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Was Obi not a product of PDP failed state ?
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by phorget(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
haffaze777:

I don't see any Oodua proponents talking about Zoo president here,if you see one condemn him or hergrin

They can't talk of the zoo president cos it's a well known fact that Yorubas are slaves to the Fulanis.
It is the igbo man that will have the ball to tell it to your face no matter who you might think you are.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Kennitrust(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
APC know know they are disastrous to our economy
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Exceed15: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
There's stiil this little joy I have that I didn't contribute to the problem of Nigeria by voting this Buhari.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Mcbayo(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
And this.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by BABANGBALI: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Thing are now more expenses tha before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.