Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This (82735 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Harmattan123(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
People asked for change
grin grin grin grin
We should have specified
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by lyricalz: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.

The changes was not as steep like this, haba
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Wwwq: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
True
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by HajiaNotu: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
As for me and my Family

We ain't voting for Apc/ Pdp next year...

Let's try Obi abeg,if he fail us...he won't enter Second term....

Enough of this Suffering from Apc undecided
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Murphyenemuwe: 1:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Nobody failed you. Let's compare and contrast their successes and failure then we can judge logically. But over emphasising on prices of goods shows you're not even ready for the change you clamour for
tctrills:

Even before we discuss a replacement for APC, let's first agree as a people that APC has failed us and let us together agree never to return to our vomit. After that, we would now discuss Obi and if he is the man for the job.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by tctrills: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Nobody failed you. Let's compare and contrast their successes and failure then we can judge logically. But over emphasising on prices of goods shows you're not even ready for the change you clamour for
I never even mentioned the prices of goods what are you talking about? Yes I would love to here you tell me how APC has done well. Under APC, we have become the poverty capital of the world, we have become more insecure, our debt now surpass our income, Corruption is increased, the economy is not working for the common man
It has never been this bad for the everyday Nigerian.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Murphyenemuwe: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2022
Give me facts and not just stats cooked up in your head like your messiah pitobull. You're claiming you want a better Nigeria but can't take 2 mins out of your time to Google before saying things publicly. How is Nigeria poverty capital of the world?
tctrills:

I never even mentioned the prices of goods what are you talking about? Yes I would love to here you tell me how APC has done well. Under APC, we have become the poverty capital of the world, we have become more insecure, our debt now surpass our income, Corruption is increased, the economy is not working for the common man
It has never been this bad for the everyday Nigerian.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by hegelian: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2022
muykem:
Do me a favour by also state the prices of those commodities in 1999 when PDP took over government.

APC didnt come to compete with PDP that they called failure...they came to be better and turned out worst
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by tctrills: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Give me facts and not just stats cooked up in your head like your messiah pitobull. You're claiming you want a better Nigeria but can't take 2 mins out of your time to Google before saying things publicly. How is Nigeria poverty capital of the world?
You are not a kid. Do your research yourself and it you discover that the past 8 years were the best years of Nigeria good for you. No one owes you anything. No one is going to take 2 mins to Google Nigerian poverty and suffering for you. I don't deserve the 2 mins. Please do you research yourself.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by azpekuliar: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2022
juman:
Jagaban is the answer.
He is the best politician in Nigeria.

Ode. Na so una take compare am to Awolowo the other day. Not only in Nigeria the best dead or alive.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by syntekelite(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2022
gidgiddy:
Need I say more?

President Jonathans 2015 plea to nigerians...

Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by syntekelite(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Some people for this country get as e be..

Prior to 2015..
One man make hollywood and naija music industry globally acceptable..(200mill dollars grants)
One man turn nigerian youths into entrepreneurs, invest in IT centres which produced skillful entrepreneurs sote Zuckerberg visit naija..
One man comot fraud from agriculture,wey reduce importation of some products,improve the manufacturing economy so people like innoson go fit grow.
One man begin train transportation,repair egbin power plant to improve light...
One man build 12more universities to encourage dropouts and almajiris to go school,introduce youwin to give grants for your handiwork,
One man bring TSA,BVN and improve ippis security structure to comot ghost workers and reduce how people take dey steal and divert money.
One man increase nysc allowee,this same man come give scholarship to graduates of first class to further education in best schools abroad.
One man introduce mortgage refinancing company which till date many workers don use build their house,this same man begin sovereign wealth fund which today buhari don spend finish.
In case una no know the man na goodluck jonathan .

Yet one other man wey rule long time ago wey hin rule nearly destroy our country still win the man wey do all those things i write for up..
all of una know this one name

Well dem don come again ohhh if una like make una no do research,find out lie from truth..8years far ohhhh..
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by kelechi50: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Streetdreamx(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
BATstards.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by indemnityy: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

I thought APC said they would do better than PDP, and thats why APC was elected?

What would be the point of showing the prices from 1999 to 2015, when the prices were lower than APC's 7 years?

Unless we are comparing how bad both PDP and APC are competing to be
You responded well to that urchin.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by JAGS001(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
RedScorpion:

Look at this Nincompoop..

Your Mumu na follow come...

Go home and insult your stupid smelling parents....

They deserve it for raising a beast like you

And you must be very stupid to think that I support Peter Obi

Foolish Idiot..
one way to know you're stupid is you denying to support your total failure, lol denying is not bad just know how foolish you're when you deny your master in public space, zombidients have one thing in common lying, denying and scamming go back home and meet your poor clean parents at least mine are not stupid to think anambra failure is a messiah grin
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Murphyenemuwe: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why are you shifting goal post? You said Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and i asked you to bring facts. Well, I asked for facts in the first place Because, you wouldn't have typed that if you had paused to think it through for just a sec. Get rid of bitternessfor your sake.
tctrills:

You are not a kid. Do your research yourself and it you discover that the past 8 years were the best years of Nigeria good for you. No one owes you anything. No one is going to take 2 mins to Google Nigerian poverty and suffering for you. I don't deserve the 2 mins. Please do you research yourself.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by tctrills: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Why are you shifting goal post? You said Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and i asked you to bring facts. Well, I asked for facts in the first place Because, you wouldn't have typed that if you had paused to think it through for just a sec. Get rid of bitternessfor your sake.
Ok Nigeria is doing great under APC
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by RedScorpion(f): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2022
JAGS001:
one way to know you're stupid is you denying to support your total failure, lol denying is not bad just know how foolish you're when you deny your master in public space, zombidients have one thing in common lying, denying and scamming go back home and meet your poor clean parents at least mine are not stupid to think anambra failure is a messiah grin

See this Mumu

And you are so Stupid not to check my previous comments to know who I support..

I am Fully Atikulated

You be Big Black Mumu and your parents should be held responsible for your Mumuism.

They passed down Stupidity and Foolishness to you..

You are now displaying Stupidity 2.0, far more than what your parents bequeathed to you.

You thought I am Obidient because of your deep seated hatred for Igbo people...

You are nothing more than a Stupid, Shameless Tribal Bigot.

Your Shameless display of Tribal Bigotry online is a Testament to the fact you carry the brain of a Chimpanzee.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by Teeboi56: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
REDshouse:
And Obi will return fuel price back to 87Naira per litre... you all joking ...
No mind them
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by KingRSHD2(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
If they haven't failed tell me which of the party has ever passed in the history of elections and voting

How many of them has turned nigeria to USA economy mtheew

9jahotblog:
you keep on posting flaming excuses that never happened. You are just a clueless mumu that never learn from history. It’s in Buhari government that there’s no form of federal character method in appointment in positions. Stop deceiving yourself here, APC and Buhari government has failed woefully in totally. Hundreds of Nigeria are leaving Nigeria to abroad every month for greeners pastures, you are posting lies and propaganda as usual. In this time we are, your lies and propaganda will never hold any water. Buhari and APC has failed woefully in its totality. Nigerians have rejects them in its totality. America and European nations that experienced huge COVID-19 diseases, they still survived their economies cos’ they have good system of government in place. Up till today, Nigeria education sector is in mess, 8 months counting, ASUU strike is still on. Pdp tenure is 100% better than the clueless lies and propagandists government of APC. Inflation and cbn interests rates was reduced during the 16 years of Pdp government. You are very clueless here cos’ you aren’t ready to listen and read the facts here. Keep on deceiving yourself here, Tinubu And APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election are goners. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th, 2023 is the date. Atiku/Okowa is the best team to rescue Nigeria from collapsing. Atiku everywhere you go.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by 9jahotblog: 12:50am On Oct 21, 2022
KingRSHD2:
If they haven't failed tell me which of the party has ever passed in the history of elections and voting

How many of them has turned nigeria to USA economy mtheew

it hasn’t been bad in Pdp for the 16 years in government unlike what we are experiencing in the last 7 years of APC government. Very bad.
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by KingRSHD2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
9jahotblog:
it hasn’t been bad in Pdp for the 16 years in government unlike what we are experiencing in the last 7 years of APC government. Very bad.

Not what you think those things u think is bad during their tenure i want u to know that it's a global problem base on food oil bread price of commodities ...

It's affected the whole world at large and not nigeria economy alone ...
Don't forget APC didn't lead them in other countries but are also facing similar problem..

Please go and verify
Re: Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This by BigIyanga: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
muykem:
ed10ts want to go back to 1999 realll. Shall we.
In 1999, our foreign reserve was $300m… and the rest in Abacha’s accounts… with his cronies. His best man, GMB said he stole no money.
In 2007, our foreign reserve was $67bn with ECA of $25bn
In 1999, We had only 400k telephone lines, in 2007 we had over 100m lines.
1999, we had no ATMs, debit cards, and credit cards, in 2007 we had 1000s of atms and millions by millions of debit cards.
1999 minimum wage N2000, in 2000, It was increased to N18k..
If you’re bereft of history, just keep it to your and put it on 4K for national display and disgrace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.