Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl (2232 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Ehismarkninetee: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is a true story- it happened to me …..

I met this girl through a friend- i collected her contact then we started talking, I was a NYSC corp member at that time. All through my service we weren’t able to meet because of the distance from kogi to Benin, she was living in Benin. After the end of my service I came back home, I rented an apartment in benin, this is where the whole drama started. This babe kept insisting to come visit me, but I was avoiding her, I didn’t want her to visit me, because I didn’t really like her that much, and I know if she comes to my apartment, I must have sex with her, and you know naija babes nah, once you Bleep automatically you are already in a relationship with them. Secondly my apartment was not fully furnished. Fast forward to after I was able to fully furnish my apartment, the urge to invite a babe over increased. That was when the devil strucked. I remember it clearly, as if it was just yesterday. It was Saturday morning, around 9am I just finished eating my Eba and Egusi soup I made the previous day, I was playing burna boy’s African giant album on my LG home theatre, feeling all grateful, that was when I heard a loud knock on my door, I wondered who it might be at that time. So I look through my window, to my greatest shock it was the NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. Oh boy! Na once shock enter my body. After much knocking and banging on my door. I decided to open the door for them. Naso I hear one heavy slap for my face. My brain reboot instantly. I found myself in the police detention because of obvious reasons(yahoo). Now this is where the whole story really starts from.. This babe kept calling me as if she knew I was in police detention, the IPO was forced to ask me who she was, that I should pick the call. So I picked and and I told her what happened and where I was detained. Omo, before 30 minutes this babe Don reach come police station o! After much bargaining she paid 70k for my bail. I cannot forget the beating I received from those IRT people, after my bail, she had to follow me home, imagine the house wey I be not want make she come. I will not forget the beating I received from them o, when we got home that was when I realized that I could not sit up, it was like my waist has shifted. Naso the babe come stay overnight. One night turned to two, two turned to one week, one week turned to months oo. This babe eventually became my girlfriend. Six months later, the babe has practically moved in with me. Omo, her strong head too much o. I forget to tell you guys that I refunded the money for my bail to her o! Naso we come Dey o. Infact meself e com be like say I come love her. But sometimes my eye go clear, I will ask her to still go back home, it will turn to a big fight, one time I had to even leave this house for her.
Fast forward to the “break up” A year later. Things were very bad for me. To even fuel my car was a big challenge. So I knew I had to make a move. I decided to travel to Ghana, her brother was also in Ghana at that time. I made all the arrangements enter road. I got to Ghana, few months later, I had to let this babe know that I was no longer interested in the relationship. I begged her to try understand, because I don’t intend to settle down anytime soon . I thought she took it in good faith. It was when I sent my sister to go to my apartment, because I dropped my spare key with her, to help me snap my driver’s license and send to me . I was shocked when she told me that the key could not open the door. So I immediately called this babe, Na there the war start o! First the girl went to apartment, break the lock and changed it. She took all my credentials, including my certificates from school. She took everything. Omo this babe say until I come back home to tell her why I broke up with her she nor go release my documents. My folks had to report the case to the police, this babe come begin Dey lie o, she say na she borrow me money wey I take go Ghana. Say I Dey owe her 500k. Naso police come say I must pay her the money. My brothers and sisters to cut the whole long story short. I come pay this girl 100k before she release my documents o! I nor know say to break up with babe na war ooo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Ebubu: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

I met this girl through a friend- i collected her contact then we started talking, I was a NYSC corp member at that time. All through my service we weren’t able to meet because of the distance from kogi to Benin, she was living in Benin. After the end of my service I came back home, I rented an apartment in benin, this is where the whole drama started. This babe kept insisting to come visit me, but I was avoiding her, I didn’t want her to visit me, because I didn’t really like her that much, and I know if she comes to my apartment, I must have sex with her, and you know naija babes nah, once you Bleep automatically you are already in a relationship with them. Secondly my apartment was not fully furnished. Fast forward to after I was able to fully furnish my apartment, the urge to invite a babe over increased. That was when the devil strucked. I remember it clearly, as if it was just yesterday. It was Saturday morning, around 9am I just finished eating my Eba and Egusi soup I made the previous day, I was playing burna boy’s African giant album on my LG home theatre, feeling all grateful, that was when I heard a loud knock on my door, I wondered who it might be at that time. So I look through my window, to my greatest shock it was the NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. Oh boy! Na once shock enter my body. After much knocking and banging on my door. I decided to open the door for them. Naso I hear one heavy slap for my face. My brain reboot instantly. I found myself in the police detention because of obvious reasons(yahoo). Now this is where the whole story really starts from.. This babe kept calling me as if she knew I was in police detention, the IPO was forced to ask me who she was, that I should pick the call. So I picked and and I told her what happened and where I was detained. Omo, before 30 minutes this babe Don reach come police station o! After much bargaining she paid 70k for my bail. I cannot forget the beating I received from those IRT people, after my bail, she had to follow me home, imagine the house wey I be not want make she come. I will not forget the beating I received from them o, when we got home that was when I realized that I could not sit up, it was like my waist has shifted. Naso the babe come stay overnight. One night turned to two, two turned to one week, one week turned to months oo. This babe eventually became my girlfriend. Six months later, the babe has practically moved in with me. Omo, her strong head too much o. I forget to tell you guys that I refunded the money for my bail to her o! Naso we come Dey o. Infact meself e com be like say I come love her. But sometimes my eye go clear, I will ask her to still go back home, it will turn to a big fight, one time I had to even leave this house for her.
Fast forward to the “break up” A year later. Things were very bad for me. To even fuel my car was a big challenge. So I knew I had to make a move. I decided to travel to Ghana, her brother was also in Ghana at that time. I made all the arrangements enter road. I got to Ghana, few months later, I had to let this babe know that I was no longer interested in the relationship. I begged her to try understand, because I don’t intend to settle down anytime soon . I thought she took it in good faith. It was when I sent my sister to go to my apartment, because I dropped my spare key with her, to help me snap my driver’s license and send to me . I was shocked when she told me that the key could not open the door. So I immediately called this babe, Na there the war start o! First the girl went to apartment, break the lock and changed it. She took all my credentials, including my certificates from school. She took everything. Omo this babe say until I come back home to tell her why I broke up with her she nor go release my documents. My folks had to report the case to the police, this babe come begin Dey lie o, she say na she borrow me money wey I take go Ghana. Say I Dey owe her 500k. Naso police come say I must pay her the money. My brothers and sisters to cut the whole long story short. I come pay this girl 100k before she release my documents o! I nor know say to break up with babe na war ooo!

fear benin girls

afta benin girls, fear imo girls

but baba how u take get money travel cos u were broke before u travelled. u sure no be that girl reason u transport ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by TheboyGhost(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Baba na the Girl help you grin grin

You weh no fit fuel car ? Come get 500k suddenly to make move grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Psych412(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't blame you Sha....it's the usless girl I blame

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by JONSYN7154: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:

fear benin girls

afta benin girls, fear imo girls

but baba how u take get money travel cos u were broke before u travelled. u sure no be that girl reason u transport ?
fear Benin girls, I agree with you

But saying imo girls I go disagree with you die.
My wife is from imo, mbieri while am from Benue and she's an angel. To that I can testify 100%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Ebubu: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
JONSYN7154:

My wife is from imo, mbieri while am from Benue and she's an angel. To that I can testify 100%
you’re just lucky. many have had it worse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Ebubu: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Baba na the Girl help you grin grin

You weh no fit fuel car ? Come get 500k suddenly to make move grin
no mind am. he wants to dump the girl after he helped her. guy woman seized all his property

why didn’t the policemen retrieve ur property free of charge?
she must have showed transfer debits and chat where u borrowed 100k for travel

u wey no fit maintain ur car again

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by kelspinall(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
nsogbu
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by EHustleTv: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wahala no deh finish grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by ObamaMessi: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by blinking001(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Investments. Too much financial investments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by DBestDoc(f): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
JONSYN7154:

Wow!
I know that place.
Is she from Obazu?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Example of things that never happened grin grin grin grin grin

I won't waste my time reading this rubbish because I know it's all lies grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Johnnyboy6757(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

hmmm this ur story no follow at all. Person were get brain go know say u no de tell true
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Allison012: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
After, some of you will say, women are not supportive. They are liabilities. They offer nothing but sex. Someone that bailed you from police custody. Which Nigerian girl does that.? what is wrong if you keep the relationship till when you want to get married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by JONSYN7154: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
DBestDoc:

Wow!
I know that place.
Is she from Obazu?
yes her compound is ubilubi. Are you from there?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by marlow1962(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Allison012:
After, some of you will say, women are not supportive. They are liabilities. They offer nothing but sex. Someone that bailed you from police custody. Which Nigerian girl does that.? what is wrong if you keep the relationship till when you want to get married.
So she go cun poison the guy cus em no go marry her at the end abi, some of una go just dy gv stupid stupid advice.

Omo e better as the guy tell her straight up ( now wer d relationship nva get solid root ), no be after years of dating now guy man go cun say e no wnt again ( another problem go cun start).

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Fadafada231(m): 2:28am On Oct 10, 2022
This story lacks substance
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Wizywiz(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2022
DBestDoc:

Wow!
I know that place.
Is she from Obazu?
cheesy are you from Obazu?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by Kirkman: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2022
I need to hear the girls side of this story before I finally conclude..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by DBestDoc(f): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by JONSYN7154: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
DBestDoc:

No, am from Benue stage.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl by benqo01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol Benin babe don hook dis one i no fit for my life date Benin girl no try am next time

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? / Shit is not easy / What Insult Motivated You To Make It In Life??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.