Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? (2331 Views)

Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by 4teenblaq: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good day my people.

Let me start with this first.

1. I am not rich
2. I am not bossy or proud( all the people that know me, always say I look meek)
3. I don't have any intimidating physical look like being tall and muscular. Intact I am short and slender cheesy

these girls I have as friend s, they always address me or call me "oga" or "chairman"...

I don't understand, is it that they are indirectly mocking me or what?

Though my fellow guys do the same but I see as normal because that is how we relate and share pleasantries with each other.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by begoniaa: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin

I am a 'culprit'. lipsrsealed

Most people will say it's because you give a brotherly/friendly vibe to those women as opposed to the expectated feelings of likeness and attraction, and I will say they are 10% right.

But, e no really mean anything; it's an hailing phrase for someone I am cool and 'vibey' with.

I call one too many guys "Boss" or "Chairman" or "Oga" for the same reasons you guys call you that too.

It also seem to me like it's women that are big on "masculine energy" that do that, and people frown on it.

All in all, it's just a way men greet each that has become mainstream and everyone now use it.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by 4teenblaq: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:
grin grin

Hmmm this one you are shining your teeth I believe what you have in mind for me is not anything good
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Sneakytoucher: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
She's just being guyly..
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by virginprincess(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
You guys in romance session are so funny,to me it is just a sign of respect,why do you people read meaning to every little thing sefundecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Chnbanc: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
She sees u as a potential client!!
Or you don dey pay already!!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by begoniaa: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
Hmmm this one you are shining your teeth I believe what you have in mind for me is not anything good

Fear not; I am a preacher of love, for the time being.

Plus, you're an Obidient. smiley
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by another1: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
It means nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Because you respect yourself and don’t ask for sex. If you make mistake and ask for sex, she’ll start calling you by your government name

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Theboy21: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by 4teenblaq: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chnbanc:
She sees u as a potential client!!
Or you don dey pay already!!

If that one na their plan.. Then they should consider themselves hungry till they get sense.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by 4teenblaq: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Fear not; I am a preacher of love, for the time being.

Plus, you're an Obidient. smiley

I can see they menance you are constituting in the political space. grin

Comrade grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by 4teenblaq: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
You guys in romance session are so funny,to me it is just a sign of respect,why do you people read meaning to every little thing sefundecided undecided.

Why did you choose the "virginprincess" as your moniker?

What are we going to use that information for?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by virginprincess(f): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Why did you choose the "virginprincess" as your moniker?
Because it reflects my personality.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by 4teenblaq: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:

Wow!!!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Mrkindness: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day my people.

1. I am not rich
2. I am not bossy or proud( all the people that know me, always say I look meek)
3. I don't have any intimidating physical look like being tall and muscular. Intact I am short and slender cheesy

these girls I have as friend s, they always address me or call me "oga" or "chairman"...

Though my fellow guys do the same but I see as normal because that is how we relate and share pleasantries with each other.
you are becoming of age without you knowing. They respect your age only
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by emetisuccess(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Me dem dey call sir nkor, waiting u say make I talk
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Nonexisting1: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is how a particular vaginarian saved her boyfriend's number with oga Solo and nigga had been wailing since he found out till date. Oga, calling you oga or chairman na hyping meant for people they chop and see as mugu.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Autobot05: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

If that one na their plan.. Then they should consider themselves hungry till they get sense.

Ride on comrade
This country needs more men like you

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Haymus007(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Are you for real?
virginprincess:
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Be Calling You Oga Or Chairman? by Ariyo70: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=4teenblaq post=117894079]Good day my people.

1. I am not rich

Though my fellow guys do the same but I see as normal because that is how we relate and share pleasantries with each other.[/quotes
She saw the gbola when you least expect

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? / If She Is Not Worshipping It Like This, She Does Not Like You. / Am I The Only One That Is Dealing With This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.