Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Gay Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Husband (2187 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Husband by Onewayup: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
A friend of mine in Lagos found out that her husband is gay on their court wedding night. Can this type of marriage be annulled(instead of divorce) so that it does not enter the book that she was once married? Such annulment is possible in abroad if marriage is less than 2 years. Today is less than 3 months to the marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Husband by sisisioge: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
If she can prove that the marriage was never consummated and they have been living apart....yes. She still needs a lawyer to help her.

Meanwhile, how did she know? He asked for anall seex? A lot of men are now perverted that way o....and a lot of women are giving it to them fa. Or he couldn't get it up?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Husband by Klass99(f): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Husband by Righteousness2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
First of all as long as they are legally married, they are married. Even if it is one day after.
What she needs to do now is pray her husband out of such Evil.

These are the reasons why we Admonish people to Conciously seek GOD'S face before you say I do.

All hope is not lost. There is no situation God cannot heal

Onewayup:
A friend of mine in Lagos found out that her husband is gay on their court wedding night. Can this type of marriage be annulled(instead of divorce) so that it does not enter the book that she was once married? Such annulment is possible in abroad if marriage is less than 2 years. Today is less than 3 months to the marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Husband by Klass99(f): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Husband by ngBuild: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
First of all as long as they are legally married, they are married. Even if it is one day after.

These are the reasons why we Admonish people to Conciously seek GOD'S face before you say I do.

Are you saying she remains married to the gay husband while praying for God to bring out the gay thing out of the husband, if this is what you meant by the above, i totally disagree.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Husband by mariahAngel(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Unless the husband agrees with her in prayers, her prayers might be in vain.
He has to want to change.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Husband by main24(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

There is nothing to pray about there, Just go your separate ways!

7 Likes

Re: Gay Husband by judedwriter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Marriage isn't by force but by choice.

No one should force anyone into marriage especially when their sexuality is perverse and abominable. She is free to disengage.

However, most Christians have different beliefs on divorce and remarriage, a rather controversial topic.

I personally don't believe in divorce and remarriage, which is why we must be very prayerful in choosing a life partner.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Husband by eyinjuege: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
It would be better speaking with a divorce lawyer vast on such things.
Not just any lawyer, a divorce lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Gay Husband by Streett: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

If You Like Pray from Genesis to Revelation, Him no go change one bit!

Which wan be Pray him out of evil….

Abegg make she dissolve marriage go her way cuz that marriage no go ever work as long as her husband’s sexuality messess with her mind …. It’s a different thing if she’s open to it! But she’s not .. Wetin “bring pray him out of evil “…

Person go dey die dey go for marriage Una go dey say make them pray ….

Guy, if hunger dey nack You… Shey na prayer you dey take quench hunger ni?

Try dey apply common sense/logic before going all Religious na

Forget Prayer Alaye …
Fvckin end the courtship/marriage/union !!

Ah go double Your Oraimo cord this night **

2 Likes

Re: Gay Husband by Mindlog: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Even the Catholic Church would end such marriage.

1 Like

Re: Gay Husband by Righteousness2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

No!
A praying wife can stand in the gap pray her husband to Repentance

A Praying can pray his parents to Salvation.
Re: Gay Husband by faithfull18(f): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Perverted generation but this marriage was based on deceit na as I believe if he told her before the marriage, she wouldn't have agreed to marry him.
Re: Gay Husband by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Did she caught him in d act with another man or he asked her for anal sex?
Re: Gay Husband by Aladdin1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
How she manage know? People should not be sharing cock&bull stories on social media. Whats the evidence that the husband is gay. She catch the husband with another man? why would a gay man even do court marriage with a woman? to many question does not allow the story to add up. How she manage know i ask again?
Re: Gay Husband by Mercury12(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Onewayup:
She did not only need to annulled the marriage. She needs to dagger the gay fuulish dude too. Gosh these gay people nerves these days!
Re: Gay Husband by Doubleoh7: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Deception / nondisclosure of critical information is grounds for marriage annulment, you can't mislead someone into marriage while holding back some critical information. Even the Catholic Church as strict as they are with marriage, once such is proven, annuls the marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Husband by culf: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Onewayup:

She is suppose to cancel the wedding immediately.
Re: Gay Husband by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Onewayup:

The answer is a resounding “yes”. The husband’s conduct amounts to obtaining marital consent (consent to marry) by false pretenses.

My answer is premised on the fact that the gay husband made the disclosure that he was gay after he proposed.

She can also sue and claim damages for material misrepresentation of fact. Especially if his proposal made her turn down the marriage proposal of other viable suitors. And also if she made tangible and intangible material investment in growing and sustaining the relationship.

But I think she should maintain status quo and refrain from proceeding with the remaining ceremonial rites.

It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Husband by seanwilliam(m): 1:33am On Oct 10, 2022
sisisioge:
If she can prove that the marriage was never consummated and they have been living apart....yes. She still needs a lawyer to help her.

Meanwhile, how did she know? He asked for anall seex? A lot of men are now perverted that way o ....and a lot of women are giving it to them fa. Or he couldn't get it up?
how did you know ?

1 Like

Re: Gay Husband by JohnOkolo: 4:46am On Oct 10, 2022
sisisioge:

Meanwhile, how did she know? He asked for anall seex? A lot of men are now perverted that way o....and a lot of women are giving it to them fa. Or he couldn't get it up?

Abeg someone enjoying anal sex doesn't mean there are gay, pls point of correction....

I don't know why u all dramatise what you know nothing about...

1 Like

Re: Gay Husband by immortalmortal: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

what if its God's will that she marries a man who is gay?
Re: Gay Husband by michlins(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

stop talking nonssense. You don't pray out homosexuality.

Divorce and have the wedding annulled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Husband by anykey: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2022
The bible approved reason for divorce is adultery.

If uncle is drilling a fellow man's anus, it would still count as extra marital affair, provided the action has been performed once in the course of the marriage.

So, logically. It would be right to file for divorce, as the annulment you seek might not be granted you, as you don also chop and lick wetin him follow gay dey enjoy.
Re: Gay Husband by emmanuelbrown26: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

U always sound so stupid with this ur religion

1 Like

Re: Gay Husband by cayorday89(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Klass99:

One thing I admire about you is your religious standing and how you still know when to apply religious beliefs/doctrine and when to just make use of God's given brain..

1 Like

Re: Gay Husband by Klass99(f): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gay Husband by kernniejay(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onewayup:
Such marriage is null and void. Any marriage where a partner pretends to be what he/she is not, or deceives to get married is invalid.
Re: Gay Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
What do you mean by enjoying*anal*sex?
Can someone who is sexually "straight" engage in anal sex? Anything anal is gay, anything anal is abnormal.
JohnOkolo:

Abeg someone enjoying anal sex doesn't mean there are gay, pls point of correction....

I don't know why u all dramatise what you know nothing about...

1 Like

Re: Gay Husband by MufasaLion: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

So, you are with his religious bullshit?
Re: Gay Husband by MufasaLion: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

So, you agree with his religious bullshit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Regretting This? / Used Split Unit Air-conditioners For Sale. N27,500 / Please Help My Boss Wants Me To Marry His Daughter.!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.