Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? (617 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by ObamaMessi: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
I just wanna sample opinions.

Will you still go ahead and marry her if she cheated but apologise and promise never to repeat same?

Victor Jalingo
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Moh247: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
cool

Only and only if she is useful to my life and contribute to my development, I might forgive her....

If you are useless and you cheat, unto the next one, girls too plenty... Liability wey I dey help her life come still cheat lol Na to ghost her

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
I cool shocked
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by AdamuKD: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wey madness no dey worry me!!

For where!!!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I just wanna sample opinions.

Will you still go ahead and marry her if she cheated but apologise and promise never to repeat same?

Victor Jalingo

J*bless boy grin grin grin going around the street of Nairaland creating senseless topics that will never make front page grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why will I blame u? When u are still feeding from your mom's pot, so u don't know what life is yet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Hollybratt(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

J*bless boy grin grin grin going around the street of Nairaland creating senseless topics that will never make front page grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why will I blame u? When u are still feeding from your mom's pot, so u don't know what life is yet grin grin grin
Sheistoougly why do u like seeking dis boy attention?

4 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by correctyourself(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Hhuummm wink
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Sheistoougly why do u like seeking dis boy attention?

I won't be surprised if this account belongs to him aka satanist.
Even after the fight this useless person is still quoting me with his alternate.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Hollybratt(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

I won't be surprised if this account belongs to him aka satanist.
Even after the fight this useless person is still quoting me with his alternate.
Awww, are u talking to me?
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Awww, are u talking to me?
Nope, read again.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Hollybratt(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

Nope, read again.
Ok, cus i don't think i offend you

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Jeon(f): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Ok, cus i don't think i offend you

We didn't offend EACHOTHER.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Hollybratt(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

We didn't offend EACHOTHER.
Okay, i like the way you write EACHOTHER ,, it can be use as a nairaland moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by Fahvvy: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Only a stupid man will accept a cheating woman back, especially if she doesn't contribute TANGIBLY to his growth undecided...
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? by pansophist(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
If na feminist, the one wey carry 50/50 for head, I fit bone, but if na girl wey me de responsible financially for, it's over.

If you want to be a PLC, I'll have my share for your company and won't mind other shareholders, but if she is my LTD, I consider cheating as transfer of business ownership, Go with your new owner.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful! / Hi / What Are Your Body Counts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.