Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (33157 Views)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by PointZerom: 3:46am On Oct 10, 2022
omenka:
Chaiii!!! grin grin
Wickedtruths:

Go and pray for your parents judging under the ground on Mondays like earthworms. Let UGM pity your mother and spare her the weekly humiliation.
GoodLife4live:

NAA one of their Igbo platform be dis... Wey talk say Peter obi naa failure then

But today , naa the same platform dey call obi Messiah...

Dis peoples , just want nigerians to vote obi because is IGBO... That's all....
Sheggy13:

Get your facts right when you quote me please. Igbos never massively voted for Abiola in 1993 - Abiola only won marginally in Anambra out of then 4 Southeastern states. Election in 1999 was between two Yorubas - Obasanjo of PDP and Olu-Falae of AD. Igbos decided to go with PDP who Obasanjo happened to be the candidate. Igbos have always voted PDP in Presidential elections regardless of the tribe of the candidate so it had nothing to do with Obasanjo being Yoruba. That is more the reason Igbos are angry now and feel PDP have been ungrateful to them which is what is fuelling this new obsession with Obi among Igbos.

Hope you'll also agree with this lawyer on APC??

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by PointZerom: 3:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:

I dealt with a group of guys claiming Obedients yesterday, they couldn't talk when I was thru. Tonight may be your turn.
Tell us 3 ways Peter Obi improved on his misgovernance in Anambra?
Starting from the Awkuzu SARS massacre, how did he ensure that he got justice for families of the innocents killed?

Show me the infrastructures by Thifnubu that arguments the 50bil monthly IGR.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Wickedtruths: 4:00am On Oct 10, 2022
PointZerom:

Show me the infrastructures by Thifnubu that arguments the 50bil monthly IGR.

You are asking of infrastructure while your own parents hide under the ground on Mondays like earthworms.
You are asking of infrastructure when Ikpeazu used 4 litres of kerosene to get second term in your place.
You're asking of infrastructure when they built a prison for children in your place.
You are asking if infrastructure when mothers in your place are being given 500 Naira for giving birth to babies, not animals o.

That is how you mkpurummiri youths elect animals like Peter Obi to lead you and destroy your homeland then run to Lagos to demand good governance. Is it a taboo for your own parents to enjoy good governance?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by PointZerom: 4:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:

You are asking of infrastructure while your own parents hide under the ground on Mondays like earthworms.
You are asking of infrastructure when Ikpeazu used 4 litres of kerosene to get second term in your place.
You're asking of infrastructure when they built a prison for children in your place.
You are asking if infrastructure when mothers in your place are being given 500 Naira for giving birth to babies, not animals o.

That is how you mkpurummiri youths elect animals like Peter Obi to lead you and destroy your homeland then run to Lagos to demand good governance. Is it a taboo for your own parents to enjoy good governance?

I don't expect much from an offspring of a lunatic.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ceeceeco: 4:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons
Tinubu is the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria, and anybody supporting Tinubu is evil.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Wickedtruths: 4:07am On Oct 10, 2022
PointZerom:

I don't expect much from an offspring of a lunatic.

E don pain this slave grin
Oya, sorry don't cry.

But truly, them born your parents well to comot house on Mondays?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by PointZerom: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:

E don pain this slave grin
Oya, sorry don't cry.

But truly, them born your parents well to comot house today?

I don't expect much from the offspring of a lunatic.
Go to the nearest market square and engage Them.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by BurialGround: 4:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:

You were asked a simple question, to show the infrastructures by Tinubu who happened to be your candidate AND you resort to insults and name calling.

DO YOU REALLY HAVE SENSE AT ALL?.

No wonder he refer you as a child of a lunatic.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Wickedtruths: 4:25am On Oct 10, 2022
BurialGround:

You were asked a simple question, to show the infrastructures by Tinubu who happened to be your candidate AND you resort to insults and name calling.

DO YOU REALLY HAVE SENSE AT ALL?.

No wonder he refer you as a child of a lunatic.

Look at this child of a pauper talking nonsense. I asked that fool salient questions but just like you, stupidity has taken over your lives.
You have no infrastructure in your place, erosion is killing you, accidents are killing you, UGM is hunting you.
The Lekki ikoyi bridge built in 11 months is longer than the 2nd Niger Bridge your bastard fathers have been unable to build since donkey years. You and the other nonentity are asking of infrastructure.
5 generations from now, your children will still be hawking gala and be slaves nd servants in Lagos as your future is bleak.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by nokspos: 4:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Things will be worse my sister , they will hijack the government from him. He does not have any national credibility or acceptance. I have a feelings that if that guy wins the military might take over. He looks like someone that one northern major general will not want to take orders from.
JaneGray:
If Obi becomes the winner, things will be fair.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ahaika23: 4:59am On Oct 10, 2022
This is that thread where MC Oluoma came for their rally! Spits!
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by OkutaNla: 5:10am On Oct 10, 2022
See receipts. cheesy grin Awon fraudsters. Na so dem go still try to repackage Ikpeazu or Ortom and try to sell them to us in 2027. But we go dey here dey wait for dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Vintage100:
The Ibos want PO as president simply because he is Igbo and nothing special. The way the Igbos are projecting him one would think he has never held political post in Nigeria. The way they hate and attack Tinubu, you will think Tinubu should be avoided like a plague. If APC had given its presidential ticket to an Igbo man, would they not support him?? Normally morality demands that they should be given chance to rule being the only major tribe that has not governed the country, but making us believe that PO is "JESUS " is what I don't like. If Tinubu and PO are to be assessed based on performance in governance the former is better. The way the Igbos are maligning Tinubu on social media these days call for concern and may trigger ethnic tensions in a state like Lagos. I saw a video of an Igbo woman causing anyone that will vote Tinubu in the coming elections. Campaign for ur candidate and stop campaign of calumny against an opposition candidates. What many Igbos don't know is that when you are maligning a candidate of another ethnic group, indirectly you are making the tribe to hate ur own candidate because they will see you as ethnic jingoist.
the yoruba, hausa, efik, tiv, nupe, ijaw, isoko, esan, urhobo etc youths that support Obi/Datti, is it because he is from their tribe too?

The way you people comment without reason surprises me.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by HitRun(m): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons

Tinubu over Atiku how? Is like u need panadol.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 5:29am On Oct 10, 2022
ridbell01:
government.. you own a company but your workers say you must pay them with bitcoin. Your workers will decide how they want to be paid to the owner ?
were you not going to pay them before, what is bitcoin, mode of payment, right? That's not a problem, it can only be a problem to an illiterate that does not know what bitcoin is.
Just send the bitcoin equivalent of the agreed amount to them, simple. You can see your analogy is wacky
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 5:36am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

He needs the strong collabo with North ( FULANI ) before he can contest......
And he can fight dirty to achieve it , even if it means betraying anybody.....

If Peter Obi as an IGBO MAN is a greedy Politicians or self centered as TINUBU , he wouldn't mind staying under ATIKU to contest this time around.. because he has nothing to lose here or gain from coming on his own to contest when he knows he will likely fail under PDP....

But there is something burning in him that he wants to bring to Nigeria , so many things look malfunctioned to him in Nigeria ....

That's how I see both of them......none of them knows me or they will know or hear about me in future but I have nothing to Gian supporting any of these candidates....am just stating the obvious here.....
God bless you my dear, this has been my sentiment all these while.
If Tinubu's interest was for the good of the country, he would have spoken against the maladministration and all the atrocities going on under APC led government but no, He does not care if the country burns as long as his life time ambition is intact.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by tioyoung(m): 5:44am On Oct 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Lawyers on Twitter have lambasted fellow lawyer and staunch supporter of Peter Obi, Odogwu esq (its_emyce), for promoting a candidate he once described as the worst governor in Nigeria 10 years ago.

According to Odogwu, "I support"@TWEETORACLE: WORST
GOVERNOR: WINNER: PETER OBl of
ANAMBRA STATE : CONTENDERS: Peter obi, Peter Obi , Peter Obi #AURACOOLAWARD"

Reacting, one of the lawyers, Fowosere Esq, said, "@its_emyce what changed, how then this "worst" Governor suddenly become the messiah we have been expecting, intentional amnesia or what?? "

Another lawyer, @Egi_nupe_ wrote, "Bros you said this 10years ago o. What changed?"

More reactions below...

Peter obis case in that of favour.
When favour meets a man it cancels insult
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by johntolu: 5:45am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols , how many times have IGBOS come out to contest Presidential election in Nigeria?

How many times have IGBOS supported their own?

Do you know IGBOS rejected Ojokwu ?

Do you know when you, a YORUBA man was hating Olusegun Obasanjo not to be President of Nigeria , do you know IGBOS carried him in their heads like Banana for Sale?

Do you know IGBOS rejected their own and voted massively for ABIOLA.....do you know it was your own tribal men that pulled ABIOLA down?

ABIOLA rice was shared in the whole of Igbo race , even Igbos made the bags by themselves and put their own Rice inside his bags.....

What has IGBOS not done for YORUBAS?

YORUBA has been supported by IGBOS to have a President of Nigeria for 8 years and
Osibanjo is counting his 8 years as a Vice President now ...

Tell me one election that YORUBAS have supported IGBO MAN......just one .....
Whether he failed or not......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2022
homody:
Why ur voice come dey shake, na now u talk ur mind no be sey Obi fit stand Tinubu but the hatred u have for TINUBU and Yoruba race won't let u vote for Tinubu, IPob miscrant as from next year na u go use ur hand write Tinubu Nigeria president.

useless people bring tribalism each time they have nothing to say, first you say igbos hate yoruba, tell me one igbo person yoruba have ever voted for?
Sometimes I wonder were this is coming from, You have benefiting from government all your life, come out and work for your pay outside the government coffer lemme see how you can stand any igbo man? with the current happening in Nigeria, you lot want to institute Muslim Muslim government in the name of greediness.
If Tinubu wanted the peace and progress of the country, why did he support more healthy Osinbajo, I know Osinbajo would have listened to him if buhari did not listen to him as alleged. Like you said, this country will not contain all of us if he manipulate his way into the seat and yes, everything he does will been seen as a Muslim agender to the disapproved masses.
what's makes tinubu popular if not criminal activities, would he have been popular if he done his part and retire to a decent business? all his businesses are all political motivated, be it his media company or anything?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by bewla(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons
Can you school me a little am lost

Facts pls
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 5:54am On Oct 10, 2022
A very big shame on YOU!!!. You can't wish TINUBU to be leader in your family and your entire generations but you can support him for Nigeria??

You need deliverance!!!. Tufiakwa!!

Wickedtruths:

Go and pray for your parents judging under the ground on Mondays like earthworms. Let UGM pity your mother and spare her the weekly humiliation.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 5:55am On Oct 10, 2022
3ple9iner:
I will continue to say this the people who are supporting Obi are,
1) S. Easterners who believe it's there turn to rule.
2) People from other tribe who are sympathetic to the S. Easterners
3) People who just follow the crowd, they can't think for themselves. (These set of people are mostly youths) Arguing with them is a waste of time. I remember one of them arguing with me that Obi hasn't rule before so we should try him.

4. Former PDP members or supporters of SE and SS extraction who got disgruntled with the party over the non-emergence of a SE or SS person in the party's 2022 primary which produced Atiku and therefore want to spite the party by way of supporting Obi.

5. Osinbajo's admirers within the APC who had hoped he would be annointed by Buhari but got disappointed when he came a distant third in the APC primary hence the party suddenly became corrupt and evil in their eyes thus the need to seek a "new" Nigeria through Obedient movement.

Essentially, the obedient movement is founded on a spiteful adventure rather than a genuine desire to create a new Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by bewla(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
They have enough time to go and be digging tweets about what was said about Peter Obi many years ago.....

But that can never change...

On my deactivated account on this forum, I remember saying gruesome things against Peter but today he's the right guy....
End Sazs people pack them self support Obi

Don't worry will address all this issues after we win election

Restructuring
State police
Herdsman
And many more will be deal with by Bat
Who want to eat with the devil will need long spone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2022
With your summary, You are Lying through your hands.

Deadlytruth:

4. Former PDP members or supporters of SE and SS extraction who got disgruntled with the party over the non-emergence of a SE or SS person in the party's 2022 primary which produced Atiku and therefore want to spite the party by way of supporting Obi.

5. Osinbajo's admirers within the APC who had hoped he would be annointed by Buhari but got disappointed when he came a distant third in the APC primary hence the party suddenly became corrupt and evil in their eyes thus the need to seek a "new" Nigeria through Obedient movement.

Essentially, the obedient movement is founded on a spiteful adventure rather than a genuine desire to create a new Nigeria.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2022
mdshell:
With your summary, You are Lying through your hands.

You know deep within you that that is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by fredoooooo: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Haha...let's not pretend that tribe is not reason why they are supporting peter obi.

They tell us they are supporting him because he is the best but we all know that he was the worst performing governor in the south east, even nairametrics wrote about it and were shocked with his very poor records.
The only reason they're supporting him is TRIBALISM they now add RELIGION fuel to it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by bewla(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:
the guys said that he called him out because of some things that were wrong and he PO fixed them. nobody is perfect, like me, i am supporting him simply because of it, he is such a person that listens and acts and not the one that calls you a bluff. got it?
why wait till some one tell you

Why are you a leader
This the more reason his not fit to be
.I dislike him for been a slow punk who deserves with his charming look and innocent look
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2022
Onye ashi Ka ibu in your deep down memory lane and hands.

Let Tinubu or Atiku be the ruler of your entire generations, say Amen to it...

Deadlytruth:
You know deep within you that that is the truth.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by johntolu: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Will you keep quiet! You are not attacking PDP for giving the ticket to Atiku but wailing about Tinubu claiming the APC ticket.
The problem is not Tinubu but Igbo political leadership who are very foolish and dont know their worth. Your Obi ran away from the PDP he would have gotten the ticket from, if Igbo political leadership are wise despite how much you guys supported PDP the ticket should have been given to Igbos. Power is not given on a platter of gold you take it by force. So you want APC to give the ticket to the region that contribute almost nothing to their success? The person you should hate is Atiku and not Tinubu but you guys have natural hatred for yorubas is as simple as that.

Can you imagine you invested in A but want return in B that is nothing but foolishness

Chief Ralph Nwazuruike shared the same opinion about the Igbo race.

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2022
You are clamouring for Tinubu because of Tribe. Don't you want Yoruba nation again??

fredoooooo:
The only reqson theyre supping him is TRIBALISM they now add RELIGION fuel to it .
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2022
bewla:
why wait till some one tell you

Why are you a leader
This the more reason his not fit to be
.I dislike him for been a slow punk who deserves with his charming look and innocent look
That's what is called feedback, People like you act like you know it all but in the actual sense are under achievers. Just like this your grammar, The bolded part is wrong but that does not make you an uneducated . It could simply be an oversight and you going back to fix it only makes you a better person and not a dullard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.