Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu (19642 Views)

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video / ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Ddokie: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
ufuosman:
u make point... But u see for you to win election, u need to get Lagos, kano or rivers at least win 2 out of dis 3 bt atiku don't stand any chance of winning one

The dynamics of this election is quite different from previous ones.

Kwankwaso will win kano hands down, except he steps down. Thereby making Kano votes irrelevant in this election.

PO is winning rivers

And Lagos would be shared between PO and BAT.

The challenge for PO is the core northern votes and the possibility of our people in the SS to become gullible to the extent that Atiku will get reasonable votes in the SE/SS block up to 30% or more. My fear is that he may get that much. And if he does, coupled with the northern muslim votes, I fear he may win.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Ddokie: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Junior66:

No part of the muslim.north votes Atiku in 2019 though, all the LGAs he win in the north are those dominated by Christians. I have verified it, you can do the same.

That is exactly what I am saying. And I was able to know this before the elections in 2019 took place by asking muslim northerners around me.

I am doing the same, and all of them are rooting for Atiku now.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by dochenaj: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
If there are betting odds on this election, I don't expect Atiku to have odds greater than 1.8. Now statistically that implies he has a 55% chance of winning the election.

I'll give Obi an odds of 2.8 and Tinubu an odds of 11.

But we will see, what the future holds.

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Seankhalifa: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. Wake up. Atiku is coming. The SS and SE would rather prefer another Northerner to be president than for another Yoruba/Tinubu to be president.
drop money make we bet na... we fit exchange numbers... after February ur eye go clear
.. obi don cast atiku chance to win... tinubu just need percentage.... lol
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seankhalifa:
drop money make we bet na... we fit exchange numbers... after February ur eye go clear
.. obi don cast atiku chance to win... tinubu just need percentage.... lol

We go see how he to take get the percentage. grin.

How we go take do the betting? Any neutral person to give the money?
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Starkid3010(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Remove my osun and Oyo, Apc will never will there.... I dare any Apc to do any walk again in Ibadan, the last wotowoto you guys collect will be small compare to the latest one
I stay in Osun, tbh with you bro. Asiwaju won't get anything less than 60 percent here.
Let's wait till Feb anyway

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Oduwils222(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

You are a joker. Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina,Zamfara, Kogi,Niger, Kwara,Osun, Nassarawa, Ogun, Plateau, Sokoto,Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos. These states belong to Asiwaju

You are saying it with so much anger � calm down bro we no dey drag with u. � �

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Seankhalifa: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Amayabor1:

We go see how he to take get the percentage. grin.

How we go take do the betting? Any neutral person to give the money?
how much u wan bet... and are u a man of ur words?
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by edosignature(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the people choice 2023.

Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Lanujezi23: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bzbbxbdbd

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Flows001(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

You are a joker. Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina,Zamfara, Kogi,Niger, Kwara,Osun, Nassarawa, Ogun, Plateau, Sokoto,Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos. These states belong to Asiwaju
Imagine this urchin, typing and concluding election results from a hut in his village; in far away Sokoto.
INEC CHAIRMAN!
Adding my beloved Nasarawa makes you a joker, even the current Nasarawa APC Governor knows very well that without rigging, his second term is definitely not sure, the Governor has been fidgeting since the Osun Elections...
Nasarawa is OBIDIENT!
Likewise many North Central states.
Know this and know peace!
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by ItswellMike: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
I love ur analysis.
U are in touch with f reality
Ddokie:

You Dey mind these bat boys? The problem an average Tinubu supporter has is stupidity. The will never face reality.

I am a full blown PO supporter, but the permutations currently favor AA, because he is the only one who has a large natural following from the Muslim North, and possible following from the SE/SS block due to party influence, bearing in mind our people down south can be very politically naive a-times. He needs just about 30% of the votes from the SE/Ss block to sail through. I genuinely hope and pray our people can have sense and ensure he doesn’t get it. If he does, the game is up.

But as for these BATs, like afamed, they should wake up. Tinubu is not in this elections.

In 2019, I had known months to the elections that AA wasn’t going to get sufficient votes from the north. How? I sampled opinions of a lot of northerners on Lagos streets, and hardly any of them was willing to vote AA. Nothing wen I no take beg this people. for where? All stuck on Buhari.

Today, it’s all about AA for most of the many I have asked. Then the rest is for Kwankwaso. Out of about 100, less than 5 are willing to vote Tinubu. And whatever they say here is a reflection of the home front.

The gateman opposite my house is from Bornu. He said APCs greatest mistake was taking BAT instead of Osinbajo, and worse still was him selecting shettima.

As it stands, the best APC structure can help Tinubu pull from the north can’t surpass 20-30% of the APC states. Na that one e go take win elections?

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
This same Borno state I Dey Na him PDP go defeat Shettima a Kanuri grin

Borno and Yobe is a forgotten issue

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

You Dey mind these bat boys? The problem an average Tinubu supporter has is stupidity. The will never face reality.

I am a full blown PO supporter, but the permutations currently favor AA, because he is the only one who has a large natural following from the Muslim North, and possible following from the SE/SS block due to party influence, bearing in mind our people down south can be very politically naive a-times. He needs just about 30% of the votes from the SE/Ss block to sail through. I genuinely hope and pray our people can have sense and ensure he doesn’t get it. If he does, the game is up.

But as for these BATs, like afamed, they should wake up. Tinubu is not in this elections.

In 2019, I had known months to the elections that AA wasn’t going to get sufficient votes from the north. How? I sampled opinions of a lot of northerners on Lagos streets, and hardly any of them was willing to vote AA. Nothing wen I no take beg this people. for where? All stuck on Buhari.

Today, it’s all about AA for most of the many I have asked. Then the rest is for Kwankwaso. Out of about 100, less than 5 are willing to vote Tinubu. And whatever they say here is a reflection of the home front.

The gateman opposite my house is from Bornu. He said APCs greatest mistake was taking BAT instead of Osinbajo, and worse still was him selecting shettima.

As it stands, the best APC structure can help Tinubu pull from the north can’t surpass 20-30% of the APC states. Na that one e go take win elections?

That gate man isn’t from Borno state. The same Borno that’s a one party state with Yobe. Why do you think the Senate President refused to decamp snd contest under another party.

Kanuri’s Dey wait.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
This one na mumu talk. Why are these people this shameless? You know for sure that this is 100% lie yet you just say it because you want people to react. Atiku barely got 5000 votes there the last time when Shettima was not even on the ticket. Atiku will be lucky to get 2000 votes next year.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by ufuosman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

Kwankwaso will win kano hands down, except he steps down. Thereby making Kano votes irrelevant in this election.

PO is winning rivers

The challenge for PO is the core northern votes and the possibility of our people in the SS to become gullible to the extent that Atiku will get reasonable votes in the SE/SS block up to 30% or more. My fear is that he may get that much. And if he does, coupled with the northern muslim votes, I fear he may win.

hmmm... I get you well na.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Afamed: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

That gate man isn’t from Borno state. The same Borno that’s a one party state with Yobe. Why do you think the Senate President refused to decamp snd contest under another party.

Kanuri’s Dey wait.

Dont waste your energy educating them. Most of them have not gone out of their face me and face you apartment to see the reality on ground.

Most of them do not know their other tribes aside Hausa/ Fulani in the north
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Afamed: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

PO is winning rivers

Lagos will be shared with Bat and PO? Are you ok?
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Afamed: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Svoboda:

You don't know what you are saying.

You had to sample street opinion to know that PMB will defeat atiku in 2019 ba?

And a northern mai guard told you he preferred osinbajo to tinubu ba?

And Atiku has the largest ff in the north ba?

Your analysis is grounded on emotionalism and half truths.

The boy is a little kid. He knows nothing
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Ddokie: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

Lagos will be shared with Bat and PO? Are you ok?

Yes.

Do you have a different opinion? I'm sure Mc knows that too, that's why he quickly called for a rally in Lagos. Or have you seen apc do rally before elections prior to the emergence of Obidients?

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by sangresan(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Don't be deceived. Most of these gullible folks dropping comments belong to the Obidiiiot Movement...
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Hydroxide(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Give me 5 reason why atiku is better than tinubu probably because u were not born when atiku was the vice to Obasanjo to ṣeé attrocities he sold in Nigerians treasury and you want him to come back and seel aso rock right and also many Nigerias will start loosing jobs again

Where is ur sense
Atiku is better than tinunu cos Tinubu is not healthy and Muslim muslem ticket is against the unity of Nigeria. No sensible Nigerian will vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket be it a Christian or Muslim and Nigerians don't need a photo president anymore. I'm obedient by the way......
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Troublemaker111: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
This was how we told you foolish Oyetola follows of your incoming defeat. I stay in ile- Ife , Tinubu will lose big here , know this and know peace

Bi a ba pa AJanaku ka fi iwo tile babanla baba AJanaku koni rini ko sa sad
Starkid3010:
I stay in Osun, tbh with you bro. Asiwaju won't get anything less than 60 percent here.
Let's wait till Feb anyway

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Munzy14(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

Emilokan... grin grin

Agbado plus Cassava. cheesy

You guys are Marinating in Delusions of grandeur.

Atiku will have a clean sweep in the north.

Obi will floor Tinubu chances in the South..While Atiku scramble the leftovers...

It is still an Atiku time unless God says no way.

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Starkid3010(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Troublemaker111:
This was how we told you foolish Oyetola follows of your incoming defeat. I stay in ile- Ife , Tinubu will lose big here , know this and know peace

Bi a ba pa AJanaku ka fi iwo tile babanla baba AJanaku koni rini ko sa sad
lol, ok
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seankhalifa:
how much u wan bet... and are u a man of ur words?

Send me email make we yarn. I'm ready to bet. I don't want to drop my number here.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by emilo2bad: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Kaduna, bro. Visited last month. Till now, I haven't come across 1 person supporting Tinubu.

See eh, if Tinubu get 15% in the North, he tried!
Kaduna ? bro lie small na
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Seankhalifa: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Amayabor1:

Send me email make we yarn. I'm ready to bet. I don't want to drop my number here.
I don send u email... how much u wan bet?
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seankhalifa:
I don send u email... how much u wan bet?

Check your mail
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Seankhalifa: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Amayabor1:

Check your mail
I don check... the bets is 100k... u choose atiku to win brono state.. I choose tinubu ti win bro...
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seankhalifa:
I don check... the bets is 100k... u choose atiku to win brono state.. I choose tinubu ti win bro...

Yes. How do we get a neutral person to pay the money to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano / List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.