Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu (19641 Views)

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video / ‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Give me 5 reason why atiku is better than tinubu probably because u were not born when atiku was the vice to Obasanjo to ṣeé attrocities he sold in Nigerians treasury and you want him to come back and seel aso rock right and also many Nigerias will start loosing jobs again

Where is ur sense
Hmm, maybe you are right about Atiku, but instead of throwing insults or jabs. please kindly state JUST ONE CASE OF FRAUD OR CORRUPTION AGAINST ATIKU. PLEASE DO MENTION THAT SOMEONE SAYS OR SOMEONE SAID. JUST SHOW US ANY ARTICLE OF EMBEZZLEMENT DONE BY ATIKU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by erimmy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/HAHayatu/status/1579204721411514369?t=Um7-OfniNZGiXXXfpHuMDg&s=19
If Tinubu wins 50% in Lagos, that means he tried. Lagosians are tired of Tinubu.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Tinibu will win brono state.... dis guys don't know shettima and zulum... e go shock atiku... I swear down... who wan bet money... grin

Lol. Northerners wey dey Borno dey tell you who dem wan vote for, you dey argue with them. Lol. Anyways, the election nor far again.

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
many don't understand that peter obi entrance into this year's politics has turned this election into an ethnic /religious contest. and the way ipob started the peter obi campaign has given many people the idea and feeling that it is an ethnic issue. the way Yorubas too are going about the issue saying they will vote for their own son too is playing a critical role. so let's see who will have the higher figures,

VERDA:

Lol...no mind dem...funny people, they don't understand the shocker those guys up north have planned for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by mjameel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Most Nigerians are Atikulated . Atiku will be president of Nigeria Come 2023 Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by alimiadedayo1: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

You are a joker. Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina,Zamfara, Kogi,Niger, Kwara,Osun, Nassarawa, Ogun, Plateau, Sokoto,Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos. These states belong to Asiwaju
I do not totally agree with you I will filter out state where tinubu will not win
bauchi, osun,oyo,sokoto, plateau( are u kidding me, he will get the lowest vote in Jos at north central ) and state like ekiti, lagos,gombe and kogi margin votes will be so close
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by zombieHUNTER: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

You are a joker. Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina,Zamfara, Kogi,Niger, Kwara,Osun, Nassarawa, Ogun, Plateau, Sokoto,Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos. These states belong to Asiwaju

I can help but laugh

you don't know the damage APc has done to this country.. you have no idea..
Tinubu will win Kaduna,kano, Ekiti, Lagos,Nassawara grin grin.. why not Benue too

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by onatisi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
even during the 2019 elections when it was only 2 big candidates, apc didn't win the presidency in Lagos with an outright majority like APC did in kano and bornu, APC with all the thuggery, violence, governor and money influence had 580k, and PDP had 445k. unlike kano where the Buhari factor gave apc 1.46m votes as against pdp 319k votes.
and whether we like it or not, peter obi will have his own share too in Lagos

erimmy:
If Tinubu wins 50% in Lagos, that means he tried. Lagosians are tired of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by perez100: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's obvious that Tinubu will manage to see 3rd position. My Yoruba friend who is a Muslim and a strong supporter of Tinubu has finally admitted that this election will not favour Tinubu. Hear him, " I will like Tinubu to win but the way things are going Northerners will disappoint him and I see it playing against Tinubu because he ignored South East and South-south, and he is doing little in North Central."

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Hushbingo: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Sadiq3051(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omo I de enjoy this thread.... Everyone don turn analyst... It's okay ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbd_gnOvyfo

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Nobleman80: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Atiku will dash Tinubu Borno State and Atiku will still defeat Tinubu convincingly in the entire North.
Borno is not even part of Atiku electoral projection map to victory in the North.
Atiku will win the North even without winning Borno
Tinubu zombies should keep living in delusions that Tinubu will Defeat Atiku in the North.
as long as modu sheriff has gone back to pdp nothing for shetima. He is the general overseer of borno politics

2 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Duru009(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
The MOST popular Politician in the NORTH outside Buhari is ATIKU....
2019 ELECTION will help you do the MATHS.

Northerners I know will rather SUPPORT their own than vote for Unknown TINUBU.....

Take this or Leave it...

THIS election is between ATIKU and Peter Obi !

3 Likes

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by onatisi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
the biggest mistake apc made was giving tinubu the ticket, they would have had a very easy ride to victory if they had given the ticket to osinbajo, he is a more marketable candidate . he is not sick, and he is seen as a liberal person and definitely he would have chosen a Muslim as his vice .
tinubu ill health and most of all the Muslim Muslim ticket issue will be APC and tinubu greatest undoing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Seankhalifa: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. Northerners wey dey Borno dey tell you who dem wan vote for, you dey argue with them. Lol. Anyways, the election nor far again.
look at dis one.. where in brono are u staying... if dem born atiku well.. make him no share money see... even with the money APC will win d state... lets bet money if e sure u... am in brono
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Blossompowerpuf: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Borno is articulated...but the only things that's going through my head is how much Borno state has been ravaged by terrorists and religious extremists.

Continue talking about political parties and tribes y'all, don't start examining which presidential candidate will do best in terms of National security.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by ufuosman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Kaduna, bro. Visited last month. Till now, I haven't come across 1 person supporting Tinubu.

See eh, if Tinubu get 15% in the North, he tried!
those northerners will prefer Atiku to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by ufuosman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin
Na to just dey ignore all these politically myopic Tinubu zombies with their amala and Agbado comedy analysis.
February 24th 2023 no far again, when Presidential results will be announced from the North .
We will be here, when Tinubu zombies will start lamenting and trading blames for Tinubu embarrassing loss in the North
With d way it is, majority of the northerners are voting for Atiku even the governors of the states cannot convince them against atiku
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by ufuosman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

You Dey mind these bat boys? The problem an average Tinubu supporter has is stupidity. The will never face reality.

I am a full blown PO supporter, but the permutations currently favor AA, because he is the only one who has a large natural following from the Muslim North, and possible following from the SE/SS block due to party influence, bearing in mind our people down south can be very politically naive a-times. He needs just about 30% of the votes from the SE/Ss block to sail through. I genuinely hope and pray our people can have sense and ensure he doesn’t get it. If he does, the game is up.

But as for these BATs, like afamed, they should wake up. Tinubu is not in this elections.

In 2019, I had known months to the elections that AA wasn’t going to get sufficient votes from the north. How? I sampled opinions of a lot of northerners on Lagos streets, and hardly any of them was willing to vote AA. Nothing wen I no take beg this people. for where? All stuck on Buhari.

Today, it’s all about AA for most of the many I have asked. Then the rest is for Kwankwaso. Out of about 100, less than 5 are willing to vote Tinubu. And whatever they say here is a reflection of the home front.

The gateman opposite my house is from Bornu. He said APCs greatest mistake was taking BAT instead of Osinbajo, and worse still was him selecting shettima.

As it stands, the best APC structure can help Tinubu pull from the north can’t surpass 20-30% of the APC states. Na that one e go take win elections?
u make point... But u see for you to win election, u need to get Lagos, kano or rivers at least win 2 out of dis 3 bt atiku don't stand any chance of winning one
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Goodnigga: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

Really? I never knew you know the minds of the people there
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Svoboda(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
abacusCm:
probably you are in a PART OF KADUNA SOUTH

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seankhalifa:
look at dis one.. where in brono are u staying... if dem born atiku well.. make him no share money see... even with the money APC will win d state... lets bet money if e sure u... am in brono

Make Atiku nor share money? Lol. Una too funny. So APC nor go share money? Lol.

Your eyes go clear soon. Nor worry
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by ufuosman(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Millimann:
NE and NW - Atiku
SE and SS. -. Obi
SW - Agbado
NC - Share share
shocked shocked
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by ufuosman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bye bye to Apc government
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Svoboda(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

You Dey mind these bat boys? The problem an average Tinubu supporter has is stupidity. The will never face reality.

I am a full blown PO supporter, but the permutations currently favor AA, because he is the only one who has a large natural following from the Muslim North, and possible following from the SE/SS block due to party influence, bearing in mind our people down south can be very politically naive a-times. He needs just about 30% of the votes from the SE/Ss block to sail through. I genuinely hope and pray our people can have sense and ensure he doesn’t get it. If he does, the game is up.

But as for these BATs, like afamed, they should wake up. Tinubu is not in this elections.

In 2019, I had known months to the elections that AA wasn’t going to get sufficient votes from the north. How? I sampled opinions of a lot of northerners on Lagos streets, and hardly any of them was willing to vote AA. Nothing wen I no take beg this people. for where? All stuck on Buhari.

Today, it’s all about AA for most of the many I have asked. Then the rest is for Kwankwaso. Out of about 100, less than 5 are willing to vote Tinubu. And whatever they say here is a reflection of the home front.

The gateman opposite my house is from Bornu. He said APCs greatest mistake was taking BAT instead of Osinbajo, and worse still was him selecting shettima.

As it stands, the best APC structure can help Tinubu pull from the north can’t surpass 20-30% of the APC states. Na that one e go take win elections?

You don't know what you are saying.

You had to sample street opinion to know that PMB will defeat atiku in 2019 ba?

And a northern mai guard told you he preferred osinbajo to tinubu ba?

And Atiku has the largest ff in the north ba?

Your analysis is grounded on emotionalism and half truths.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Espelbengz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku will not win Borno! I can bet on this..
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Seankhalifa: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Amayabor1:

Make Atiku nor share money? Lol. Una too funny. So APC nor go share money? Lol.

Your eyes go clear soon. Nor worry
try accept the fact say aboki no go be president dis time around... dat y wike aka wicked dey totori the mumu... tinubu or obi go be president....
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by 43Ronin: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
They spent their time using tribalism against PO & igbo not knowing their tribalism took it away from them. Nobody is a fool.
Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Junior66(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ddokie:

No part of the muslim.north votes Atiku in 2019 though, all the LGAs he win in the north are those dominated by Christians. I have verified it, you can do the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu by Amayabor1: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seankhalifa:
try accept the fact say aboki no go be president dis time around... dat y wike aka wicked dey totori the mumu... tinubu or obi go be president....

Lol. Wake up. Atiku is coming. The SS and SE would rather prefer another Northerner to be president than for another Yoruba/Tinubu to be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari / Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.