Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) (4476 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend, Buys Her Iphone 13 Pro Max As Goodbye Gift –see Her Action / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by compton11(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
That girl is a bitch too,no be only the guy dey sleep with her,the guy should just collect the baby if it is his and send her back to her mama.

Ain't no marriage for a bitch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by Nlanalyst: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2022
mhizandrea1:

So.............. are you now trying to tell us you can have a sexual relationship with a girl of this age ? Abi what exactly are you trying to say That you can impregnate a young girl of this age without the mother harassing you
Mtcheeeew.......
The shameless woman had one job to do.
Train your daughter aright.
She raised a community pussy and she's shamelessly harrasing that guy when her head should be buried in shame. Run along.

1 Like

Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by Marvinzart(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Jeon:
lolz.
Another poverty added to their lives.
Lol grin
Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by satandeterrible: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Abikoko9:
How poor man go de get Erection undecided
You dey mad.
How poor, broke, wretched girl go dey get wet?

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by mhizandrea1(f): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nlanalyst:

The shameless woman had one job to do.
Train your daughter aright.
She raised a community pussy and she's shamelessly harrasing that guy when her head should be buried in shame. Run along.

And what do you think you are if she's a community p**** . Learn to speak appropriately, not just anything that comes out from your mouth. You didn't even answer my questions, you're just trying to cover what you said initially.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
petertega9:
Who come dey video am, all dis na acting. not real

Watch the video and listen well...in the begining part, the person doing the video said he saw them on his way out and knew wahala wasnt far lol grin then he followed them and recorded cheesy cheesy
Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is what is called 'you must to marry am!'. As you give my pickin belle, you must to marry am! Or?

1 Like

Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by officialwdhtv: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Aladdin1:
This is what is called 'you must to marry am!'. As you give my pickin belle, you must to marry am! Or?

Hahaha wahala

1 Like

Re: Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) by Bvlgari: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2022
ValCon888:
If you're going to lash a chick from a broke home, use a condom.

E get why.

Before one woman wey resemble small stout
bottle go knock for your door tell you sey you don give her pikin belle.

"He who finds a wife has found a good thing."
Man has found a wife with his penis.

Hahaha my belle o abeg take am easy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) / Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? / My Sincere Apologies Temi For My Actions And Everything Else I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.