Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) (4454 Views)

How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by bolex(m): 5:53am On Apr 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin

Imagine if you was kissing someone and he/she farted

What would be your next reaction ?

PS: I aint talking from experience, It is just an imagination

I don't even know if to post this thread under romance or jokes or genreral , lol

lmao

grin grin grin
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Z4M4eva(f): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2006
l.o.l. Yeah. It's a funny topic. cheesy I dunno what I'd do if that happens.
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Zahymaka(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2006
Well, I'd pretend not to notice -- the person would be flattered that I'm so absorbed in her that I didn't notice anything.

The funny thing is how boys and girls react to this. If a guy's sitting down somewhere and a lady broke wind close to him, he'd pretend not to notice but if the roles are reversed she'll show her displeasure in one way or the other.
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by larger20(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2006
what about a guy/girl wants to eat you out or blow your horn and u fart? What should u the guy/girl do?
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by mide2(f): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2006
lol, i'll tease him for a whole week on it. At that moment, i'll just laugh, or giggle and continue with the kissing.
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Rhodalyn(f): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2006
I'll get seriously pissed!!
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Free(f): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2006
oooh my, this topic is too funny
am laughing as i type right now hahahahahha,

i will probably be laugh inside but i wont react to it, to make em feel bad
act as if noting dey happen lol,
there time for everything, for farting, bad timing!!!!!, just time it right!!!!!hehehesheshesheshe grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by nike4luv(f): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2006
hit him in a flirty way and keep on kissing! wats de big deal, bt i'l tease him after tongue
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Free(f): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2006
now if the fart , stink i will be a lil upset , dont get me wrong!!!! sheshesheshe grin grin grin
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2006
grin grin grin ;Dthat would be really embarrassing.but i'll simply ignore it,if does not smell smiley but if it does embarassed,i'll simply stop kissing him in a non embarrassing way   wink
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by SIBLI06(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2006
Your partner should be so consumed by the kiss he/she should not even notice!!!

Have you ever tried to fluff (Fart) with your mouth open, i just tired it and I get a sensation of dribbling, how would that feel during kissing??

Anyhow folks I just need to check something in the bathroom, should it have lumps in it
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by cillalove(f): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2006
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing,
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by micklplus(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2006
this is a very distinct thread o ! what a wonderful and funny thread?
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by nikitareal(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2006
dts funny @d same time annoyin.i ll jst act a film cald d pretender embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by bonchic(f): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
kiss omg!lol!!!!!!!! u know gals close their eyes when they r kissin. i will open mine immediately and jos break into laffter. and incase he still has my lips locked in his with his eyez closed, tryin to pretend like nothin happened. iwll open my eyez look at him and raise one eye brow grin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooow. shocked
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Rhodalyn(f): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2006
ohmigod! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Zahymaka(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2006
bonchic:

kiss omg!lol!!!!!!!! u know gals close their eyes when they r kissin. i will open mine immediately and jos break into laffter. and incase he still has my lips locked in his with his eyez closed, tryin to pretend like nothin happened. iwll open my eyez look at him and raise one eye brow grin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooow. shocked

You're wicked grin grin grin . If you were in shis hoes what would you have done?
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by ofunne(f): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2006
grin grin grin oh my godddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its just 2 funny,i would just laugh and wait 4 d smell 2 ease b4 i continue.but its kindof embrassing oooooooo!i hope it dosent happen 2 me.
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Jezgirl(f): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2007
oh my gud lawd, can't help but laugh, dis is way too funny.

If it happens 2 me, wel, i will jus make a joke out of it like "babe, na wa 4 u ooo" den we'll b back 2 business but im sure d followin day, im gona take d mick out of him well well grin grin grin
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by ifyalways(f): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2007
i wud pretend it didnt happen or i didnt notice.
continue with the kissing
tease him later. cool
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Tammyo: 3:28am On Nov 25, 2007
hahaha!!!!this is funny. grin :Dwell,it that happens the kiss would definitely end there and then cos i wont be able to stop laughing.after laughing,i'll even help him apologize!!!
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by zigbo(f): 3:33am On Nov 25, 2007
if we are rily close or we'v been knowing each other for long i'm gona LOL hard & obv.
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by bluespice(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2007
lol would i laugh after not then cheesy
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Fileki(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
i'll slap his butts . . . but he wont! i dare him
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Frankies(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2007
What is the big deal in that? *closes topic*
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by ziplipsss(f): 9:57pm On May 02, 2008
AM LAUGHING AND FARTING MYSELF. OOOPS SORRY. shocked AND YOU NO HOW NIGERIA MESS CAN OOOOZE. EBA, FUFU, OFE NSALA, OFE ONUGBGU, GBEGIRI ATI EWEDU. TUWO, KULIKULI.

ENJOY THE AROMA. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2008
@topic

if he farts when we r kissing,then the simple thing to do is take d perfume and add it to my lips and kiss him back so that d perfume will be triggering d force of d kiss inside d mouth
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by chisimdi(f): 10:08pm On May 02, 2008
@Poster,if na kissing and farting i beta,wat if u dey shag ur okpeke and she fart,so u wan tell mi say u go comot ur hard disc.Den ma na i bu ANU MPAMA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by tRoOE(f): 4:29am On May 03, 2008
chisimdi:

@Poster,if na kissing and farting i beta,[b]what if u dey shag your okpeke and she fart,so u wan tell mi say u go comot your hard disc.[/b]Den ma na i bu ANU MPAMA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I had a similar thing, if you see the way he carried and threw me on the floor, I didn't know whether to cry, laugh or be mad at him grin grin grin grin

Ahahaha there is nothing wrong in farting cheesy cheesy
The type of man my hubby is, he won't be bothered, since we both do farting competition cheesy cheesy cheesy, it's fun around him kiss kiss, but if the fart stink all we do is spray the air and get back to business
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by 9jaboi1(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2008
id punish her with fucking,
lol
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by qekzy(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2008
ziplipsss:

AM LAUGHING AND FARTING MYSELF. OOOPS SORRY. shocked AND YOU NO HOW NIGERIA MESS CAN OOOOZE. EBA, FUFU, OFE NSALA, OFE ONUGBGU, GBEGIRI ATI EWEDU. TUWO, KULIKULI.

ENJOY THE AROMA. grin

wont wanna be in thesame bus or flight with you sirl shocked

@post
farts can be helpful you know! one time in school, i was toasting this babe for like a month + and she was just falling my hand, then came this day i saw her walking to the hostels alone so i thot to give it another try as i walked up to her i guess i must have frightened her cos as soon as i tapped her she let go the loudest fart i have ever heard. shame leave the girl catch me. after that day i did't see the girl for like a week, then the next time we wet guess what the girl said to me?

"so you abandoned me abi"
na so i turn from toaster to toastee thanks to the fart. how else could i have sealed that contract? wink
Re: Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : ) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2008
i will stand up, and go outside an laugh ma a$$ out

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister / She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! / My Encounter With A 15yr Old Girl In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.