Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House (1615 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Yesterday Sunday I decided to invite a girl over to my place for bedding just to make my other friends who came for a sleepover over to leave.
She was to come at exactly 8pm,at exactly 9:00pm I called multiple times but she didn’t pick up. I went to bed so angry and betrayed.

Fast forward to this morning while I was playing my New song “Die 4 You” (the link is in my signature to stream on audioMack,please check it out)she called me with an unknown number telling me she got to her street junction and she got mobbed and robbed of her money(5k) and phone worth 75k.

She accused me of being the curse that I was the one who invited her.she didn’t even apologize for standing me up.Now she told me I have to pay for the damages done that I caused it !!!

Can you imagine? Please help me here oo,Am I the cause ?

Why would I pay for what I know nothing about ?
Am I to blame?
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2022
You just benefitted more than 1k from nairalanders in one illegal trashy story you posted not quite long..

Now you brought another lie for same purpose.

carry go

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You just benefitted more than 1k from nairalanders in one illegal trashy story you posted not quite long..

carry go

Is 1k okay enough to bed a Girl?
I’m just real narrating my day to day escapades
So why judge me
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

carry go

And you didn’t even contribute a penny
So you don’t have a say to what they contributed
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2022
She got robbed in her street, not in your house.

You owe her nothing bro.
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by JASONjnr(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2022
kyber:

And you didn’t even contribute a penny So you don’t have a say to what they contributed
You're a scammer.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by silvoclaira: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
You're a scammer.
wink
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're a scammer.

Lol did I scam you off your money?
I’m an honest Artiste
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Cutehector:
She got robbed in her street, not in your house.

You owe her nothing bro.

Exactly bro
Even if it’s my street sef
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Problem
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2022
Becky12:
Problem

Una Gender too get wahala
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2022
kyber:

Exactly bro
Even if it’s my street sef
and then, its not like you signed an insurance deal with her that in the course of her being robbed off her valuables, you will pay as if you are an insurance company.

I am sure at some point in her life, insurance marketers must have advertised insurance to her and she obliged.
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Cutehector:
and then, its not like you signed an insurance deal with her that in the course of her being robbed off her valuables, you will pay as if you are an insurance company.

I am sure at some point in her life, insurance marketers must have advertised insurance to her and she obliged.

She just keeps dishing out blames
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2022
kyber:

She just keeps dishing out blames
na lack of exposure dey worry am. If in advanced country, she wont even have mind to spew such.

And pls the title of your thread should be, girl robbed while leaving her house and tries to put the blame on me.
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Cutehector:
na lack of exposure dey worry am. If in advanced country, she wont even have mind to spew such.

And pls the title of your thread should be, girl robbed while leaving her house and tries to put the blame on me.

I swear
Thanks
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by Gadafii: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2022
This guy is subtly trying to promote his song by using stupid stories

Check his threadS

Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by hello0077: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Lame story, next time promote by putting d link
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2022
hello0077:
Lame story, next time promote by putting d link

Link is on my signature
Just below this comment you will see the link there
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Gadafii:
This guy is subtly trying to promote his song by using stupid stories

Check his threadS

Thanks for visiting my page
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by hello0077: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2022
kyber:

Link is on my signature
Just below this comment you will see the link there
sadly not browser show signature.

N ur stories are becoming boring

1 Like

Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by hello0077: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2022
U n ur phone mixing

Listen to this https://audiomack.com/itsjays/song/sorinkan

Call producer bmdmix 090. 75. 25. 2828
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by Warlord12(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
@seun @lalasticlala see scammer oh
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
hello0077:
U n ur phone mixing

Listen to this https://audiomack.com/itsjays/song/sorinkan

Call producer bmdmix 090. 75. 25. 2828

Bleep you and your producer
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
hello0077:
sadly not browser show signature.

N ur stories are becoming boring

Your streaming time is minute
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Warlord12:
@seun @lalasticlala see scammer oh

Imagine
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by hello0077: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
kyber:

Bleep you and your producer
lol u never ready to learn, with dat crap u call song
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
hello0077:

I don’t need your opinion
Re: A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House by kyber(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
hello0077:

Even you guys call Davido songs crap so why am I surprised

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To A Person Who Is About To Get Into A New Relationsh / Please Help Out I Can't Sleep!!!! / 2 Months Pregnant And 6 Months To Fixed Wedding Date? Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.