Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! (24039 Views)

Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Didijiji: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Give it a rest Joseph, we are not going to vote Atiku as president in 2023 because it’s the turn of the south.
which part of the south?
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by OceanMaliya: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Obi is the sympathizer of the group that doesn't support the unity of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by saintkel(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

If na because of Atiku, then let us go back! Any southerner will do, but definitely not that greedy ugly fool.
I love u my Yoruba brother......we don't need dis fights on nairaland anymore.....it is d turn of d south.....and we will stick to it.....Obi or Tinubu.....north can wait after 8 years

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Burruchaga71(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2022
We the youths have concluded that minority fulanis from Cameroon would never govern this country because they are not Nigerians. Just as Buhari is using our borrowed money to build railway in Niger republic.

We must take back our country from these foreigners who came to milk nigeria dry and go back to their country. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Tinubuadvocate: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2022
You are a full...Any southern promoting Aboki to become another president deserve to be stone to death. I guess you are from Benue no problem now we shall see.

If Tinubu can't get may God Almighty let peter obi get it.
ochejoseph:
Atiku is the most prepared to lead Nigeria facts dont lie
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by OceanMaliya: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Let's vote someone like Atiku Abubakar who have the ability to fix Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Jflex07(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

My dear Seun, the choice before us Like GEJ said in 2015 is a choice between going forward and going backwards. Atiku is the most experienced among all the Presidential candidates, its crystal clear
Hypocrite Oche, this your Atiku supported this calamity buhari and insulted our son GEJ and you think Atiku coming back to pdp just like the prodigal son will make us vote for him.. Mr Oche we are not fools and BTW it is the turn of the south this time around.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ogatboy(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Funny write up. If we go by education; Kwankwaso has a PhD and has sponsored many people to univeristies in Nigeria and abroad so Atiku cannot be the most qualified. If you talk of investment in education, Atiky has a private univerisity and runs it as a business for profit but not to educate people, on the other hand Kwankwaso handed scholarships, Obi also did a lot in terms of making sure schools are well equiped (for Obi his focus is mostly on basic education which we can agree is the most important).

Only two people are qualified for 2023, Obi and Kwankwaso, the others are just packaging
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by bravoluv83(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
So this writer wrote all these things to favour Atiku, we're wiser now, take it or leave it, this writer is a supporter of Atiku
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-why-atiku-is-miles-ahead-oche-otorkpa/
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ogatboy(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
OceanMaliya:
Let's vote someone like Atiku Abubakar who have the ability to fix Nigeria.

Someone that cannot fix PDP wants to fix Nigeria? Abeg rest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by saintkel(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2022
ibechris:
I will like u to take note of this today and bookmark it for reference purposes.

Your Atiku will never win any state state in the south.

Not Osun and not even Delta state.

Just wait and see how powerful Obi is...u think is by telling us this baggage of lies that will change our minds.

This election will shock many of u...

I just hope all of us will come out that day to vote for Obi.....I am in d north already n I can tell u....power is coming down south.....no more games of hatred.....Obi or Tinubu.....power must return to d south
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Alawode01(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Fallacy of irrelevant
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ogatboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2022
casualobserver:

It is too late, I have said it many times Atiku lost the day Ibi declared for president and Tinubu won the day he clinched the APC ticket! Elections are not about emotions, they are about numbers. Elections are about arithmetic, elections are about counting votes. Once you split a voter base (I.e PDP) without damaging your opponent (APC) you’ve already lost before the race starts!!!

You can’t take 15m v 11m from 2019, split the 11m PDP votes into say 7m/4m or 6m/5m. No matter how many new votes you are able to add, your 7m6m5m or 4m left over from the split can never catch the person who started with 15m even if he loses 3m votes from his 15m. Total new registrations are 8m, nobody will have more than 50% of those. Even if 50% of new registrations I.e 4m are for the person with the highest number of votes after splitting PDP votes I.e +7m, your 11m will not catch Tinubu even if he loses 3m from the 2019 votes and does not add a single vote from the new registrations!!!!

Your assumption that Tinubu will win is the funniest thing ever. Tinubu chances of winning are slimer as Atiku's chances. First the north will vote majorly for their northern brothers, Tinubu has also lost a big chunk of the vote of the Christian community. The SW zone that is his stronghold, he cannot even guarantee up to 70% of the vote.

Atiku has a better chance than TInubu in the election but Atiku's undoing is the fact that Kwankwaso who is more popular than him is contesting.

Lesotho road map will happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by lawbabs: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

Vanguard is a PDP apologist paper, and I can read in between the lines. They have made good effort to launder Atiku’s image in this write up. But for those of us that were not born yesterday, we know he is the worst and an opportunist, disloyal, corrupt and indiscretional public servant. I do not fall for it…

Not that Tinubu and Obi are perfect. In fact, they are very flawed but I know Atiku enough not to vote for him!
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ogene144(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:
Go and read obj my watch about Atiku u Wil know that none of the 3 are good 4 Nigerians
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by manmade(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Op is an Atiku paid agent I knew it from the first paragraph.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
Permit me to write this piece, especially as someone who has been voting since 2003 and who witnessed the small rise, and then the heavy fall of Nigeria economically and politically. Its about what to look out for when you want choose who can best face up to the challenges we are facing as a nation.

First is to look out for the antecedents of all candidates. Character, and reputation are very stubborn virtues. If you have a reputation as a thief, you will never change, and for those who has a reputation of doing good things, they hardly change too.

You have said it all.

Let him that have ear, take heed!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by shegra58: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Coolguy34(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

@op Reno omokiri is that you?

2023 OBI/DATTI

I like Atiku but I don't like okonwa
Both ni**as are criminals

I do data entry jobs contact me via my signature.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Chigorkizz(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

The task before Nigerians is basically how to remove the APC government that has destroyed our nation, to do otherwise is to betray your country.

APC does not deserve a single vote either directly from her supporters who do not wish this country well or indirectly from Peter Obi's Suppoters

Sometimes I wonder who did this to us.

Atiku were among those who packaged Buhari for us. Have u forgotten?
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Profusamah: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

Lol.
This writer clearly has one thing in mind; to promote Atiku. From the title, I was hoping to read a balanced analysis but all he did was skew and falsify all pointers to promote his principal.

Obi did nothing in education? Are you for real?
Go read up on why and how Anambra moved from 16th to 1st position in Secondary school ranking.

Atiku did best in Power generation? This is totally laughable. Atiku's penchant for stealing and corruption layed the foundation of the rot in the power sector that we all experience today.

Only Atiku has an advanced degree?
Let me also detail Obi's additional qualifications to refresh your memory;
- Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

- Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

- Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

- London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

- Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

- Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

- Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

- Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

- Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

- Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

- Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

So tell me how an single masters towers the above listed.

Their is a reason percentage is used as a yardstick in statistics. It helps to normalize things. So ask yourself with the resources that was accessible to Atiku what percentage of good did he do??

I also read your take on Job creation, first I will have to correct you that a responsible government should create an enabling environment for jobs over trying to creat jobs. This is why you present politicians are forced to create funny job roles just to please you all. Create an environment that encourages the private sector to come in and invest and the resultant will be job creation for the masses.

Just to remind you as Atiku also has been on the board of different companies, an Obi has also been on the board and served as chairman of notable companies such as Fidelity and Chams. In that capacity, if you understand the roles of a board chairman, he approves the number of jobs to be created.

When next you want to do this type of skewed analysis, give is a better title to avoid wasting our time
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Gbeng30(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022
The truth is that we all know the better candidate among all this candidate, but some of us because of sentiment,ethnicity,religion and selfish reasons we ll go for the wrong candidate despite knowing the truth.. Anyway we dey there together to face the outcome, I just pray that those who deliberately vote wrongly will face the worse...
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by tioyoung(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

What sort of one sided write up is this
U mean from everything u wrote e no get watin obi or tinubu take better pass atiku?
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Backpedal: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

A vote for Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu.......dont let political nativity destroy this country

Nope
Many people voting for Obi have never voted for APC nor have they ever voted before

APC supporter base is stagnant and even depleting compared to 2014/15

Obi's run damages Tinubu chances more
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Bayyajidda(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

A vote for Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu.......dont let political nativity destroy this country

Reno, go kill yourself, we will vote for Obi and Obi will win. Atiku is forbidden.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by zadokchidi: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2022
For me and my family I can never never vote for pdp...he will loot money that can feed 500 millions Nigerian for 500 years ...they are the same set of people leading this con3 since ..from apc to pdp... labour party has my vote...let's change different set of people this time..
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Bayyajidda(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Did you read what the author wrote up there

Reno you're sounding like a petty goat.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by iyke648(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

My dear Seun, the choice before us Like GEJ said in 2015 is a choice between going forward and going backwards. Atiku is the most experienced among all the Presidential candidates, its crystal clear
Character wise and base on antecedent , he is not. Even his former boss who knew him more than us said that he is a thief grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by patrickofily: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Real talk
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by victorsola: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by charlesditro: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2022
You are just campaigning for Atiku no doubt
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by SocialJustice: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:
According to you.

According to me it is Peter Obi. Nigeria needs a leader that sees everybody as equals, a true unifier. Not the one that is unable to manage the crisis in his party, how can such a person manage Nigeria?

We need a leader that feels the pain of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.