Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! (24038 Views)

Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by DukeofOkpoga: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
What a nice job you are doing for your money bro!
I won't blame you for trying to swày undecided voters to vote for your paymaster because you have got bills to settle. But why leave out corruption, and mismanagement of public funds which is one the major problems that have crumbled the Nigerian system and has brought her to her knees.
Are you afraid that your paymaster will be at the bottom?
Bros abeg shift with your bias analysis...Our mumu don do!
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by adaezeaka: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
First of all the write up is fake there was no such strike under Obi, the university lecturers were already on strike before he became a governor. Atiku is a sch dropout before going into customs, those certificate he bought to help with his political career, can they tell us when he got the certificate. Peter is a graduate of unn with 2.2 , we know the secondary and primary sch he went to. We cannot say same for BAT and Atiku. Obi has other professional certificates from notable universities over the world harvard and oxford among others. Is just like your employer telling you they wont recognize your cisco and microsoft certificates among other. Atiku should show us the unversity pictures when he received lecturers. Obi has been chairman of banks and other investment agencies. Is a fake news.
Obi did so well in the healthcare, education and security sector . When Evans the kidnapper was interviewed, he was asked why he relocated to lagos he said when governor Peter Obi became governor of Anambra it became difficult for him to operate in Anambra because of Peter Obi zero percent tolerance for insecurity . Go and tell your pay masters that they have failed. Power must shift to south and the most competent, credible and healthy candidate from the south is PETER OBI.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Zorn: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Give it a rest Joseph, we are not going to vote Atiku as president in 2023 because it’s the turn of the south.
It's the turn of the south but you're campaigning for south west candidate, they have had their turn in the fourth republic so you have no moral right to request that power should return to the south west. He who comes into equity most come with clean hand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Bigchristo: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

My dear i have twice been proven right, Nigeria in the hands of PDP has always prospered no insults bro just check historical facts. I wish you well
my dear let’s be honest with ourselves without adding emotions or political sentiments, PDP has best govern the country in 16 comparing to APC just 7yrs we are dying but that doesn’t mean I am hoping to vote for PDP, Nigeria need economist and intellectual candidate like Peter Obi that’s the person that own my vote… we deserve more as a nation comparing to what the government has been giving us. We need to build a government system that works in favor of Nigerians not in favor of cabals and political caucuses
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ogatboy(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2022
frog12:
but even Kwankwaso will support Atiku like what Tambuwal did to Wike. he go give Kwankwaso minister position grin

I do not think Kwankwaso will step down. He believes he has a very good shot. Everyone is making personal calculation. He believes he can get majority vote from NW and pull of decent 25 percent in other zones. I doubt Kwankwaso stepping down plus if he does, it might kill his aspiration for ever
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Juban(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku problem is fundamental. He was the man that led other PDP top official to dump the party. Buhari failures can not be linked only to Tinubu, Atiku participated and introduce Buhari in APC rallies. Atiku may have a good qualifications but he doesn't have integrity. He is a thief that converted our sold out our national assets to himself and his cronies. If his Boss, Obasanjo could not trust him, how are we to trust him?
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by odinga1of: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Then they should've given their ticket to a southerner, it's that simple. You don't betray a region that has given you their all, simply because of one man and his Ill gotten wealth.

Going by your logic and analytical prowess ( the Presidency should go to South East) Peter Obi?

Cos Atiku na him get 2023
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by DSS1335: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
@ochejoseph even before reading this, I already know where you're headed. I know you well, you're a lackey for Atiku and PDP, even if if PDP presents a lump of shi*t as it's Presidential candidate, you and your ilk will still come here to give us a million reasons why that lump of shi*t is better than everyone else. The earlier you accept Atikus defeat, the better for you. Because Kwankwaso and Tinubu will cancel the northern bloc votes he's hoping to get. I wonder how some of you sleep at night. You can sell your own mother for money, bro! This same Atiku you're supporting walked out on GEJ in 2015 because he believes that it was the turn of the north to produce a president since Yar'adua died without completing his tenure. He left the PDP after they "refused to zone the party's ticket to the North" and went to slug it out in APC where he eventually lost to Buhari. Today, Buhari has completed that 8 years for the north, and Atiku has suddenly ditched the zoning agreement he so much believed in and is now preaching "competence", as if there are no competent people in the south. Guy shame on you!

A very big thank you for giving that guy a well and befitting response. I sometimes wonder if people like Ochejoseph and Reno Mockery are suffering from Chronic amnesia so much that they can't recall the past anymore! I have not forgotten the book "under my watch" by Obj, the mass scale corrupt practice by ATIKU was well exposed.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Dragonsword: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-why-atiku-is-miles-ahead-oche-otorkpa/
Peter Gregory Obi, is a prayer answered and the face of a new Nigeria we've been clamoring for

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
YOU SEE WHY YOU WILL NOT MAKE HEAVEN?

YOU DIDNT TELL US ATIKU ASPECT OF PRIVATISATION

TELL US MORE ABOUT IT AND HOW NIGERIA ASSETS WERE SOLD.
WHO BOUGHT IT
WHERE IS THE MONEY

YOUR SHAME DEY SHAME ME
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by odinga1of: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
Anybody who read what obasanjo Said about Atiku in his book titled Under my watch will Know that Atiku will be the worst calamity that will befall nigeria after Buhari,

Those saying atiku is the most experienced are correct, yes,

Atiku is the most experienced in stealing, corruption, and buying Back all our national investment when he was the chairman of BPE, atiku that can't stand on his Twitter Post of Deborah Samuel, atiku that can't unite wike and pdp for months now, Atiku that spent $16 billion on power sector yet there's darkness everywhere, atiku that lives in Dubai, Atiku that has been contesting presidential election since 1993, atiku that has not for once condemned banditry in the north, Atiku that has Never condemned herdsmen killings in the middle belt, atiku is everything evil and backwardness, atiku that was dismissed from custom's for stealing and massive corruption,

Only ignorant babies in adult body will be proud to mention Atiku that is already outdated,

Only criminals and corrupt souls will be rooting for atiku.

Anybody can be President as long as APC will not be on power again.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by orfegater(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2022
I'm not surprised on your analysis because you write from Abuja,if only you are in the village and see what we are passing through and some of the presidential candidates never for once condemned for once the activities of these people, you would have turn your analysis upside down, na peace we want ooo,no be who I'll come and worsen the already worsened situation.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Gr8amechi: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

Atiku is not the most qualified,
Masters is not beyond professional certification which Obi has.
Kwankwaso has a PhD then by this analysis we should vote him.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by slimfairboy(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

The task before Nigerians is basically how to remove the APC government that has destroyed our nation, to do otherwise is to betray your country.

APC does not deserve a single vote either directly from her supporters who do not wish this country well or indirectly from Peter Obi's Suppoters

Isn't it better we forget about the two parties and same old theives that have brought Nigeria to its current state and try a new party, a new candidate? Shouldn't we try something different instead of going back to the same old style, APC & PDP? WHY NOT WE TRY LABOUR PARTY?
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by 2ru9jaman: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Before you join the bandwagon
shouting obi obi , you need to read this.

The plus and minus of TINUBU is well known, but less is known of Peter obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by placeofallure(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
Permit me to write this piece, especially as someone who has been voting since 2003 and who witnessed the small rise, and then the heavy fall of Nigeria economically and politically. Its about what to look out for when you want choose who can best face up to the challenges we are facing as a nation.

First is to look out for the antecedents of all candidates. Character, and reputation are very stubborn virtues. If you have a reputation as a thief, you will never change, and for those who has a reputation of doing good things, they hardly change too.

That was why we were here screaming for people not to vote for Buhari is 2015 and 2019, we have been vindicated now. Tinubu is an exact replica of Buhari in everything. Both were corrupt, both has no certificates, both cannot speak effectively and convince anyone, both have this propensity to resort to violence as a means of solving small issues. Same also is Atiku. The PDP candidate comes with a very dirty baggage, he has not been paying his taxes, was eased out of the service and his sources of wealth is as unknown as where Tinubu went to secondary school.

We only have one candidate in this election, his name is Peter Obi and everything about him is clear and verifiable. He has also articulated his plans and he is very ready. No baggages anywhere.

Please vote for Peter Obi, his reputation is that of a humble, Compassionate leader capable of effecting the needed positive changes because of his competence.

This is a narrative that suits you. You are absolutely free to vote whoever. But not everyone is mesmerized by this. I don't know any public officer in Nigeria who is not a thief, down to the ward councillors and women leaders, OBI inclusive. Remove the argument about one being a Shina Rambo and the other a Saint Peter, then, I'll know you are ready to talk. I laugh in Mandarin. Compassionate my foot!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by HolyMan12: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku is the most prepared to lead Nigeria facts dont lie

Vote Alia
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Electorate: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

Yet another misleading article by an ignorant writer, name one candidate that has a better qualification than Peter Obi as seen below...

NAME : Mr. Peter Gregory OBI, (CON)

DATE OF BIRTH : 19th July 1961

PLACE OF BIRTH: Onitsha, Nigeria

NATIONALITY: Nigerian

MARITAL STATUS: Married with two children

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

PREVIOUS POSITIONS

· Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria (2006-2014)

· Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance (till May, 2015)

· Member, Presidential Economic Management Team (till May, 2015)

· Vice-Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2008-2014)

· Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum (2006-2014)

. Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS

· Member, Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)

· Member, Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers

· Member, British Institute of Directors (IOD)

MEMBERSHIP OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COMMITTEES

In my capacity as the Governor of Anambra State, I served as a member of:

*Federal Government Committee on Minimum Wage

*Federal Government Committee on Negotiation with Labour on Subsidy

*Federal Government Committee on Mass Transit

*Federal Government Committee on Natural Resource

*National Economic Council Committee on Power Sector Reform

*National Economic Council Committee on Sharing of MDGs Funds

*National Economic Council Committee on Accurate Data on Nigeria’s Oil Import and Export

*Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council

*Sub-Committee on Needs Analysis of Public Universities in Nigeria

*National Economic Council Review Committee on the Power Sector

AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

2015: Golden Jubilee Award from Catholic Diocese of Onitsha for outstanding contribution to quality healthcare delivery in St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in particular and Anambra State in general, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee celebration of the hospital.

*2014: Nigerian Library Association Golden Merit Award for remarkable improvement of libraries in Anambra State, exemplified by our Government's construction of the Kenneth Dike Digital State Library, remarkable upgrade of the Onitsha Divisional Library, and provision of library facilities in secondary schools across the State.

*2014: Champion Newspaper Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

* 2014 The Voice Newspaper (Holand) Achievers Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.

*2013: Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor BabatundeFashola of Lagos State).

*2012: Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year.

*2012: The Golden Award on Prudence – by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most
Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

* 2012: Leadership and Good Governance Award by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

* 2012: Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria – by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

* 2012: Outstanding Financial Planner and Manager – by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion for my resourcefulness and creativity in governance.

*2011: Zik Leadership Prize.

*2010: ICT Governor of the Year – by the West Africa ICT Development Award.

*2009: Champion Newspaper Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Governor Award.

*2009: Thisday Newspaper Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

*2007: The Sun Newspaper Man of the Year Award.

**The Nigerian MDGs Office/UNDP Best Governor in the Implementation of the MDGs in Nigeria

INTRODUCTION OF CONSTITUTIONAL AND OTHER MAJOR CHANGES IN NIGERIAN POLITICS

*He was the first gubernatorial candidate in Nigeria to legally challenge to its logical conclusion, his governorship electoral victory that was denied him. He won in the Courts and reclaimed his mandate.

*He was the first Governor in Nigeria to legally challenge his wrongful impeachment and was reinstated by the Courts.

*He was the first Governor in Nigeria to seek the interpretation of tenures of Governors when INEC allowed elections to take place in Anambra State when his tenure had not expired; the election already concluded was cancelled and he was allowed to complete his tenure.

*He was the first Governor to serve a 2nd term in both the new and old Anambra State, that is, almost 40 years after creation of the State.

*He was the first Governor, whilst still in Office, to be appointed a Special Adviser to the President.

*He was the first serving Governor to be appointed into the Presidential Economic Management Team.

*He was among the first Governors to be honoured with a National Award in 2011, while still in office.

*Though the only Governor whose political party was in government in only one State, he was elected Vice-Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum twice.

*Though the only non-PDP Governor in the South-East (made up of 5 States), he was elected by the other 4 PDP Governors as their Chairman for 8 years rather than the usual one year.

FUNDAMENTAL ACHIEVEMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE (PARTIAL LISTING)

1. Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

2. For the first time in the history of Anambra State, Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as United States, Britain, Russia, European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited the State. Before my tenure, Anambra was practically a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners.

3. Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which hitherto were not in Anambra State started working with the State. Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.

4. He was recognised as Best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals Office (OSSAP-MDGs) and the UNDP in the implementation of their programmes in Nigeria.

5. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under him did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects.

6. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country.

7. The State's ground-breaking return of schools to their original owners - Voluntary Agencies (Churches) on 1st January 2009, and subsequent partnership with the Agencies in Education, saw the State move from 24th position out of 36 States to Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This made the World Bank to commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, on this revolutionary partnership and phenomenal achievement.

8. The State also entered into strategic partnership with the Churches in the Health sector. This symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care because of the services offered by health institutions owned by Voluntary Agencies, while the State restored grants to the agencies and made available to them more than 50 million Dollars in various types of support.

10. Through partnership with the Church in the Health sector, his Government funded the transformation of -:

a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi;
b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala;
c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha;
d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and
e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.
His Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

11. His Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East. With complementary funding from our Government, they used the money to build 10 Maternal and Child Care Centres across the State, particularly in rural communities, in partnership with the Churches.

12. The State was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr. FabriceCampoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle-East and Africa.

13. Anambra State Government provided Microsoft Academies to more than 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr. Ken Span) described as the biggest such deployment in Africa so far.

14. The State provided Internet access to more than 500 secondary schools, which the CEO of Galaxy Backbone (Mr. Gerald Ilukwe) characterized as incomparable to any in the country.

15. More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the State by our Government.

16. Boreholes were provided in schools all over the State.

17. Numerous classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.

18 As part of the efforts to turn around the economy of the State, a number of companies were attracted to build their facilities in the Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the 2nd largest brewery in the world, which built their first Green Field facility in the State, which is today one of the most successful facilities they operate globally.

19. A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged under our Government; a good example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which our government bought more than 1,000 vehicles.

20. Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with recognized government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including provision of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police (Abubakar Mohammed) lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in my last three years in office.

21. To further enhance security, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and Churches.

22. His Administration conceived and built, from scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu teaching Hospital, Awka.

23. His Government commenced the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the ChukwuemekaOdumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the fencing, construction of internal roads, electrification, construction of the Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, among others).

24. His Government attracted the World Bank support on erosion - National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) - to Anambra State.

25. His Government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of our poverty-alleviation strategies.

26 His Government, for the first time, undertook the aerial mapping of Awka as well as the production of Structure Plans for Awka Capital Territory, Onitsha and Nnewi.

27. During his tenure and with his Government's support, Anambra State became an oil producing State.

28. He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

29. His government commenced the development of the 'Three Arms Zone' comprising Government House/Governor’s Lodge, Legislative Building/Speakers Residence, and Judiciary Building with Chief Judge’s Residence.

30. By the end of his tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when we took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.

31. Anambra State was the first to undergo national peer review, which scrutinised State Governments for good governance, through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID..

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
The moment I read Atiku is the most educated, I knew where you were heading to.
How can you tell claim Atiku is the most educated when you knew he got his certificates at the age of 70 plus while Tinubu and others got theirs at their youthful age.
I will support Atiku only if ha can return all the looted money as claimed by Obasanjo on his magazine tilled "MY WATCH" Atiku and Kwakwaso were the only leading candidates who have worked as civil servants which simply means they were not supposed to be as rich as they were before contesting for any political positions in 1990s and early 2000 respectively.
Go and do another research and come with a new strategy because this one is not convincing rather confusing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by mjameel(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku is the most prepared to lead Nigeria facts dont lie

But can he win, his house is not clean at the moment, the interest fights is stopping them from campaigning.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ibechris(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
saintkel:
I just hope all of us will come out that day to vote for Obi.....I am in d north already n I can tell u....power is coming down south.....no more games of hatred.....Obi orTinubu.....power must return to d south

Don't worry I live and work in the north too.
The tide has changed.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by ardave2k13: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

Your submission clearly lacks objectivity, riddled with false claims and obviously with no research.

Health:
Tinubu met only 12 general hospital when he took over Lagos in 1999. He went ahead to set up additional 5 General Hospitals and empowered Local Government to set up Primary Health Centres in all the wards within their jurisdiction to ensure effective Primary Health Care Delivery in Lagos. He set up BT Diagnostics to deliver world class diagnostic services. He upgraded one of the existing general hospital ad equipped it to meet Teaching Hospital standard, and that's today's LASUTH.

JOB CREATION
Tinubu is the best in the area of proferring dynamic solutions to problems. Tinubu's creation of LASTMA solves 2 nagging problem; it offers job and also solves traffic management problem of Lagos.
Creation of LASAA, Lagos State Neighbourhood & Safety Corps and other Service rendering agencies were designed to give jobs.

Creation of additional 37 Local Council Development Area from the existing 20LG despite sustained opposition from the Obasanjo led FG, also created jobs and drive grassroots development across Lagos.

Creation of enabling of business environment that stimulate and give incentives to manufacturing outfits is a move that create jobs and wealth in Lagos. Typical of such move is the conception and actualization of Lekki Free Trade Zone. As a result of that Lekki Deep Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, Dangote Fertilizer and well over 50 others firms are now sited there giving Hundreds of thousands of direct jobs and many more indirect jobs, attracting Billions of Dollar investment and business revenue, impacting Real Estate and Construction within the Lekki Corridor.

There are many things he achieved that chances and time will not permit me to state here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vfeLxiMIpk

Watch my YouTube channel and get more information. Subscribe to my channel for notifications

Follow me on my Twitter handle @gdarowolo
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by anonimi: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
cherishmichael:
Obi will lead this great Nation by 2023, believe that!.

But Peter Obi said that Atiku is better and more competent in 2019. Please what has changed in the last three years except for the desperation to be president, of the fraudulent Anambra failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Kennydoc(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Give it a rest Joseph, we are not going to vote Atiku as president in 2023 because it’s the turn of the south.

We are also not going to vote a Muslim in 2023 because it is the turn of Christians.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Ublaize: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

Useless paid propaganda can't deceive us. Dr. my nyash who's scrambling for peanuts from politicians. You're just a THIEF and a hungry man. You sit down and put up shitty write ups without any verifiable source and think you can deceive people. Go and learn about critical writing/analysis not this shit you just put up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Clinton14(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

I am sorry,buy you are a mumu if you think Atiku is more qualified than Tinubu and even Obi.
You are also clinically delusional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by broadman20: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
ochejoseph:

My dear i have twice been proven right, Nigeria in the hands of PDP has always prospered no insults bro just check historical facts. I wish you well

I thought you would countered his argument with facts on power returning to the south but no you choose the PDP and APC party stuff.

The north will not do anything wonderful in this election because most northerners has been broken so much by terrorism and banditary that the can go for anyone who will solve this issue for them.

Bet me on this, the north will surprise most of you this time around.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Spandau: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Spandau: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku is a clear path to backwardness. He has nothing to offer Nigerians again. We are moving forward with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Iwaju wo l'o nṣi? Igbo lo ma a ko gbogbo yin da sí. Tabi inu òsà.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by Abemy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku's candidacy is another promissory one chance if Nigerians fall to this antics again.

Atiku has so far promised Okowa 2027 presidency, he also promised South Easterners, lastly but so far, he has promised Wike the same post. There is a possibility that Atiku will createore problems to these fellows before he leaves office.

That he can't keep yo his words is another red flag to his presidency. He can't be trusted. Obi may have some weakness while in office as a governor, but he is better than an Atiku and Tinibu.
Re: 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This! by BigMamaNaija: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
Permit me to write this piece, especially as someone who has been voting since 2003 and who witnessed the small rise, and then the heavy fall of Nigeria economically and politically. Its about what to look out for when you want choose who can best face up to the challenges we are facing as a nation.

First is to look out for the antecedents of all candidates. Character, and reputation are very stubborn virtues. If you have a reputation as a thief, you will never change, and for those who has a reputation of doing good things, they hardly change too.

That was why we were here screaming for people not to vote for Buhari is 2015 and 2019, we have been vindicated now. Tinubu is an exact replica of Buhari in everything. Both were corrupt, both has no certificates, both cannot speak effectively and convince anyone, both have this propensity to resort to violence as a means of solving small issues. Same also is Atiku. The PDP candidate comes with a very dirty baggage, he has not been paying his taxes, was eased out of the service and his sources of wealth is as unknown as where Tinubu went to secondary school.

We only have one candidate in this election, his name is Peter Obi and everything about him is clear and verifiable. He has also articulated his plans and he is very ready. No baggages anywhere.

Please vote for Peter Obi, his reputation is that of a humble, Compassionate leader capable of effecting the needed positive changes because of his competence.

My beloved son, how can I love your post twice?

The op carefully crafted lies in a beautiful writeup and you aptly countered it. I give it to him though, he earned whatever he was paid for his oratory abi writing skills.

Yours is the truth. It was timely. You have not written for anyone's pay. Well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever / Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.