Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

#EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo (40437 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by PHIPEX(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is shameful
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by toujurs: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
What more do you expect from an illiterate. How would you see the bodies when your oga send his people to remove the camera.

#Oct20 cry

A day the youth would never forget. There were thugs, extorting 100 naira from every motorists along ozumba mbadiwe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Benchilwell: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

MC Oluomo is absolutely right. He spoke the minds of most Yoruba people. If you notice, it was after that incident and failed attempt on the life of Asiwaju by the few Igbocentric and unpatriotic ipob terrorist group members that his Yoruba people's love abd protection of him went even greater notch higher.

Apparently, you did not get the facts he just placed before you.smh.

If it was your family member who was killed will you keep quiet? That no single individual came forward to claim he or she lost anyone is a fact that will taunt you all for ever.

Nobody was killed at Lekkilies yet our city was burnt by unpatriotic elements from Igboland because of their hate for Asiwaju Tinubu.

He also reminded the audience that it was an evil plan by those same few unpatriotic Igbo in ipob terrorist group who today are backing and promoting HE Obi.

While till date, no single individual has come out to claim he or she lost someone, all the names cited turned out fake and some dead years before 2020 yet the Igboland-based ipob terrorist group sneaked into Lagos to spread hate and fake news, incite chaos as smokescreen to unleash evil coordinated arson on Lagos.

The evidences are there for posterity and the court system must please help Lagos get justice in the prosecution of the ipob terrorost group.
If same coordinated arson happened inIgboland, I will join others to call for justice for the victims and the prosecution of that terrorist whatever tribe he comes from.
check my signature for free stuffs!
thiz ur lies again,if not why government,never talk about diz case,that a group did all diz,and get away, without no persecution Mr tribelism.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Traplord09: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
It's true because i have not seen any family come out to mourn their casualities from the fake end sars

It's a big shame u and ur making for saying this am a Yoruba man nd I was there loot of people were killed...
And de same Yoruba blaming Igbo damage government property management

De same people remove that camera I was like it was nothing before de shoot out took place...

You have no shame. How I wish ur brother or sister was killed at that pross

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by LegendHero(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Wow, the families that anonymously came out na lie too, well as e no hit your doorstep you no go cry. Bye

Lagos released the endsars panel whitepaper that all your MCM consented to.

Read the whitepaper before talking gboah on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Lifestone(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
luvinhubby:

The judicial commission of enquiry set up by the Lagos state government and was led by a retired judge of the high court confirmed the death of at least 11 persons that were killed by soldiers at Lekki toll gate.
Please stop disgracing yourself publicly
Where is the reference, their names and where they were buried.
Just answer
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Counterfeit: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
There's nothing hunger cannot do. This guy is a blatant and unrepentant liar!!!
Anyways, a liar is a thief!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Beverlyjean(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is what u get when u give relevance to Touts ... Urchins like MC oluomo and portable are now gaining ground...this shows u we are even sinking faster than the Titanic ship

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bigchristo: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
It's true because i have not seen any family come out to mourn their casualities from the fake end sars
So the Lagos state governor was lying when he said two people were killed in the shooting that occurred in lekki tollgate? Have you seen those peoples family till date?

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by olamike02: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
EVEN MC HAVE COMMON SENSE THAN THE SO CALLED CASHVIST
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by King3urna(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

I have been nice begging you to stop quoting me .

You think you have the monopoly of stupidity right ?

I told you to let the sleeping dog be on this end SARS issue I don't want to remember it .

I will beg you again for the last time out of respect, please don quote me on this issue again, you can quote me on any other political banter I am warning and pleading at the same time .

Respect it and move on

I want to take over from him madam if you don’t wish to be quoted leave us on nairaland abeg
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by dapiluv: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is the part of the world where people that spent their last pay on education don’t get value for education.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Please leave politics section if you cant withstand the heat any longer. Meanwhile i'll quote you anywhere necessary and what are you going to do about it?
You aren't making sense

Go back to your romance section and leave politics for the Men

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by DryMouth: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
GeneralPula:

Nothing emotional in her words. Let her support her candidate in peace, while you support yours..

Nigerians have rejected the local village failure Anambra people cursed..
Did you jst say "Nigerians"?
Lol.. even Tinubu is not sure of winning in Lagos.

Tinubu can't win this election. Stop hoping.
Tinubu won't even come second.
Atiku or Obi is winning. Better start getting your yoruba thugs ready

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by kingemaker(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
From number 3 to 5 grin there are indeed somethings money can't buy cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by wonder233: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
There was no killing on Lekki tollgate. That is a fact.
The average southern Nigerian youth is on social media, if there was a "massacre", the matyyrs profiles would have been a mecca of sorts

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by ugbarreta(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Divide this country make everybody go rest. Any small thing people go begin bring in ethnicity for politics. Abeg I don taya.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bigchristo: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:
Watch the video mc oluomo telling people that the End Sars was staged.

No one should believe it and no one was killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwrv_Gc3M14

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/endsars-reveal-bodies-mc-oluomo-queries-lekki-massacre/%3famp
this guy is an idiot, if you want to campaign for your political candidate do it without reminding the Nigeria youths of what happened in October 2020, there was a shooting and people where killed, if we go by this judgement then Tinubu shouldn’t be contesting at all because he was involved in all that happened

Sanwolu confirmed there are two people killed in the shooting this mofo who knows nothing about government rather than collecting tickets money at the garage is saying nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Typical urchin..

INSTEAD OF HIM TO ADRESS THE PEOPLE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BECAUSE ITS EXPECTED THAT TINUBU SHOULD HAVE SUPPORTERS BEYOND SOUTH WEST, THE TOUT IS HERE SPEAKING YORUBA LANGUAGE.. HE HAS INDIRECTLY PROVED ONCE MORE THAT TINUBU SUPPORTERS ARE ONLY SOME MISGUIDED YORUBA MUSLIMS

so you do not know that the man can not speak english!

he is just a stark
illiterate

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Benchilwell: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Let us wait first, whether pple die or not,when diz government tenure will come to an end.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
The official language for the APC campaigns is Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by clovislouis(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

You think say na only you get website?

Your website when no get traffic.

I actually pulled 8400 USD December from mine show me yours

Pahahahaah
brother u re doing well

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Oluwaseunomo: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Typical urchin..

INSTEAD OF HIM TO ADRESS THE PEOPLE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BECAUSE ITS EXPECTED THAT TINUBU SHOULD HAVE SUPPORTERS BEYOND SOUTH WEST, THE TOUT IS HERE SPEAKING YORUBA LANGUAGE.. HE HAS INDIRECTLY PROVED ONCE MORE THAT TINUBU SUPPORTERS ARE ONLY SOME MISGUIDED YORUBA MUSLIMS
How you accept the message is your personal headache but the message has been passed, we speak yoruba if you have issues with that you can go and jump over the third mainland bridge you won't be the first nor the last.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by aku626(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Not far from a ritualist if you can downplay confirmed death of a fellow human because of political favors…just wan none of the high ops APC leaders will challenge him not even Mr Tinubu.
Those who are ready to vote Mr Tinubu should consider that when everyone has received political favors we’d go back to status quo.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by AVISENNA: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
At this point I am open to any political party winning the election but not APC

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Oluwaseunomo: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

so you do not know that the man can not speak english!

he is just a stark
illiterate
And you Mr grammarian and what is your impact in life with all your grammar, you're just a low life nobody.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by israel90: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Arda1000:
I nicknamed you Abdul the cow for a reason grin
yorubas are easily deceived,all the frontline candidates in LP,APCand pdp don’t know they will emerge as the party candidates,so how is it political.
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Traplord09: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Have never seen any blood stained flag anywhere. Don' t be deceived by what you see on social media

I wish ur brother were killed at that Endsars

Shame on ur kind and making...

All those people that been killied may there blood be on u and ur house hold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Throwback: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So you mean what Governor Sanwo Olu said that some people were killed at Lekki Toll gate were lies ?

Mc Oluomo knows better than the governor of Lagos state

Wonders

So you agree it was 2 people killed and not a massacre as being propagated?

The real massacre at Awkuzu SARS in Anambra state is swept under the carpet.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by MasterJayJay: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

A woman like you saying rubbish because of elections?
It's well , the the wounded heal
You believe na female. Na transgender that person be.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by buzorcharles(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
"Where are the bodies and where are they buried? Do they have relatives in Nigeria? Has Nigeria bribed the mothers of the deceased protesters? Why are their siblings not searching for them, even on social media? Or is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu a Chief of Army Staff or President who will order the killing of protesters at the (Lekki) Tollgate?”

Confused soul. They killed or they did not kill?
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Juanmike(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Between the End sars and my love for you which is more fake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola / Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.