Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

#EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo (40445 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by hush15: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:
Watch the video mc oluomo telling people that the End Sars was staged.

No one should believe it and no one was killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwrv_Gc3M14

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/endsars-reveal-bodies-mc-oluomo-queries-lekki-massacre/%3famp

Even his numeracy skill is nothing to write home about...
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by GboyegaD(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Stop misinterpreting my comments to make me feel bad, what will i gain from people's pain?

I will help you quote your words again and would appreciate you think deep instead of playing some victim card here.

It's true because i have not seen any family come out to mourn their casualities from the fake end sars

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by yad2eidi: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spandau:

Go to Lagos and ask naah.
na Lagos I dey. No one was killed
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by stevolution5: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ouch! That did hurt
Bontafa:

God bless you.

Now tell me your value in life after failure?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
My dear don't let tribal politics becloud your sense of humanity.

My own cousin was there, he was wounded and he saw people shot dead and their bodies carried away by the soldiers. Same thing happened in Obigbo Rivers and Orlu in Imo.

Don't joke with blood of the innocent for your own good, just ignore endsars issue and focus on other issues, don't let politicians deceive you, people were killed okay.

My support for asiwaju doesnt sprung from tribalism(i'm suprised at how most of you already ascribed a tribe for me based on my support for him) , it's personal. I never joked with anyone's misfortune, we have alse seen reports that contradicts the end sars killings. Well, i've heard you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by rollywise(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
It's true because i have not seen any family come out to mourn their casualities from the fake end sars

Ozuor. Go to YouTube

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by cliqtips: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lekki Masscara is all a lie. Even the guys that trended the lies are tired now because truth caught up on them.

That incident is just a ploy to destroy Asiwaju but God is above them.

Even when the state governor confirmed there were dead bodies...

I guess you know better than him

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
GboyegaD:

I will help you quote your words again and would appreciate you think deep instead of playing some victim card here.

I'll modify my post based on some first hand info i've read so far. Stories contradicted each other over that end sars killings which waranted my comment.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by SIONKPO1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
If you are hit by bullets will your parents take to the gallery
ogbeni shots was fired with billets evidence at Closed Range and you are still talking this way

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So you mean what Governor Sanwo Olu said that some people were killed at Lekki Toll gate were lies ?

Mc Oluomo knows better than the governor of Lagos state

Wonders

Why are you taking a tout serious?

He wants to see mass grave since human lives don't matter to him and perhaps his principal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by richeeyo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So you mean what Governor Sanwo Olu said that some people were killed at Lekki Toll gate were lies ?

Wonders
2 killed confirmed is different from the 80 they claimed
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Wonders

Sanwoolu never said anybody died. Sanwoolu only gave a report of what some people said.

The first report Sanwoolu gave late in the night on the day of the event and early in the morning the following day was that they could not find anybody that died or wounded at any of the hospitals he visited at Lekki. He said after the incident, Ogun State governor joined him in Lagos and they both went round to some hospitals at Lekki and received information from some hospitals in VI but no hospital confirmed any casualty.

I was the first person on nairaland that said nobody died. I stood on this point for three (3) weeks for people to send names and pictures of the victims on nairaland for confirmation but nobody. I also said anywhere candlelight procession is being held for any of the victims they should let us know, nobody came out. It was the fourth week a student was being buried at Aba whom they claimed he was a student of Abiasu but died at Lekki Tollgate and I said it was a lie. He left endsars riot at Aba to die at Lekki tollgate.

Another picture was posted the 6th week on nairaland but the person came out that he was alive and never at Lekki.

Another person was reported to have died at the tollgate almost 6 weeks also. The family said he died out of sickness and was never at lekki though he died during the riot.

I then came to the conclusion that nobody died.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by HardMirror(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
lets stop all this politics. did gov sanwo olu not adimit people died. did you watch the cnn documentary on the lekki incident? did cnn not visit the family of 2 victims? haba why una like to dey lie?

Atikulated 2023 inshalla grin grin grin tinubu will lule yakata cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by newnigerdelta1: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

I know since,obi and atiku are demon's

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/endsars-reveal-bodies-mc-oluomo-queries-lekki-massacre/%3famp
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nobody died. It was an organized attack on Tinubu and Lagos State. One day Yoruba will wakeup.

Eniola Badmus is very lucky. Unknown gunmen would have wasted her to implicate Lagos State. Sanwoolu should thank his God. God of Elijah is very powerful. If they had killed Eniola Badmus, there is nothing Lagos State government can do to clear herself if they say 300 people died and their corpses were taken away.

It a was a Police DPO that told me they said several people died including Eniola Badmus. That was the same information I received from UK.

The Unknown gunmen sponsors are regretting their thought never go that way. It was the Lord's doing. Eniola Badmus and Sanwoolu should be very grateful to God.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Zetty177x: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is tribal issue or war na. what has Obi got to do with ENDSARS? MC oluomo...u are very silly. Also speak some English. Stark illiterate

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Zetty177x: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
babaolofin:

Nobody died. It was an organized attack on Tinubu and Lagos State. One day Yoruba will wakeup.
Gaslight

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by broadman20: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a hungry woman i have decided to support asiwaju because he'll wipe out hunger from the land, and people will have and earn more than 100k to start a family

If after 8 years of Tinubu's administration as a governor in Lagos,you are still hungry and he never quench your hunger as you admitted.

My dear you will be used and dump like before and you will die of hunger.

No be curse, I'm just quoting you....... period.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by BABANGBALI: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Number Tiri!

Twenty twenty tiri!!

Sweetplum come carry your boyfriend comot for my front jo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Johel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

He has said it all...clearly it was Lagos State government that ordered the shooting of innocent protesters at lekki toll gate, MC oluomo personally deployed hoodlums to disrupt the protest and cause havoc....I pity the imbeciles that thinks APC or PDP are the right choices, after all that we have been through in the country since 2012 till date..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by BABANGBALI: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a hungry woman i have decided to support asiwaju because he'll wipe out hunger from the land, and people will have and earn more than 100k to start a family
poverty just dey follow you upandan

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
BABANGBALI:
poverty just dey follow you upandan
We conquered poverty long long before i came into existence, so the joke is heavily on you.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Tzar(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
This illiterate should just STFU & not open very sensitive wounds!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by BABANGBALI: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
We conquered poverty long long before i came into existence, so the joke is heavily on you.
the effect is still oozing out of you like aboki perfume

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by gadgethead: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu, you are surrounded by myopic sycophants

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Whoknowsme: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

Support am na .

But no use am play with end SARS .

Cuz police brutality no start today and e no go end today for Africa.

Someday someday one of those your bastard will be killed by a police and other person will tell you it's fake shikena.

Remember no emotions in politics

Ciaooo
There are kinds of people you should batter words with, not that bittered woman pls.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Arda1000:
I nicknamed you Abdul the cow for a reason grin
the boy na beta nama

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

angry
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

wot kinda english is this? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Voiceofthestree: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
babaolofin:

Eniola Badmus is very lucky. Unknown gunmen would have wasted her to implicate Lagos State. Sanwoolu should thank his God. God of Elijah is very powerful. If they had killed Eniola Badmus, there is nothing Lagos State government can do to clear herself if they say 300 people died and their corpses were taken away.

It a was a Police DPO that told me they said several people died including Eniola Badmus. That was the same information I received from UK.

The Unknown gunmen sponsors are regretting their thought never go that way. It was the Lord's doing. Eniola Badmus and Sanwoolu should be very grateful to God.

Shut up your month don’t talk what you don’t see and do say what you don’t know. You deh UK deh talk rubbish why you no come Nigeria come deh leave here and you will know the level of bad PDP and APC as cause us Lekki issues is gone and do not bring back the memories. If you said no killings then said GOD SHOULD FORGIVE YOU I was there live and I can confirm to you there was killing I can not say numbers of people that die but I see many people fallen i be Yoruba purely one I do not support evil never I can’t say the person that order the killings but I can tell you people die I see them shot many people I deh front but I can’t die from a Gun

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

wot kinda english is this? (no ofeinse) angry

You can imagine when a park chairman becomes a spokes person for a presidential candidate who will rule over people who actually attended school

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by nams77: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
I dont follow the crowd like you all, you can prove me wrong
Are you saying sanwo olu who is in charge of Lagos security apparatus doesn't know what he is saying when he said two persons died,?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos / ATIKU, Peter Obi & Secondus In Owerri For PDP Presidential Rally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.