Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

#EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo (40438 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
As a hungry woman i have decided to support asiwaju because he'll wipe out hunger from the land, and people will have and earn more than 100k to start a family

Support am na .

But no use am play with end SARS .

Cuz police brutality no start today and e no go end today for Africa.

Someday someday one of those your bastard will be killed by a police and other person will tell you it's fake shikena.

Remember no emotions in politics

Ciaooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Apparently, you did not get the facts he just placed before you.smh.

If it was your family member who was killed will you keep quiet?

Focus on that your rubbish website with low traffic if you have nothing else to say

8 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by vhykeeytor(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:
Watch the video mc oluomo telling people that the End Sars was staged.

No one should believe it and no one was killed .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwrv_Gc3M14

Very funny tout...asking for families of people that died to come. What happened to the families of members of Shiite movement, did the government not shut Dem up? What happened to the family of Bamisebi...the lady raped inside BRT bus...has the matter not died down. This man is a complete agbero, and should only speak on issue bothering on Owo mi da, baba so'pe, Asiwaju lo kan etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Very funny tout...asking for families of people that died to come. What happened to the families of members of Shiite movement, did the government not shut Dem up? What happened to the family of Bamisebi...the lady raped inside BRT bus...has the matter not died down. This man is a complete agbero, and should only speak on issue bothering on Owo mi da, baba so'pe, Asiwaju lo kan etc.

I know election is not played with emotion.

But u don't have to joke with something as serious as end SARS.

It was truly horrible

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by FreeStuffsNG: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

You obviously think everyone feeds on hate and bigotry wink
It is free with no strings attached!We no dey give shishi to cheat for traffic wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

It is free with no strings attached!We no dey give shishi to cheat for traffic wink

Do you know it's funny when someone tells you the truth and the only thing you can say is that it's bigotry and hate.

Pahahahahah

Look at a tribal bigot talking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by femo86(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
It's true because i have not seen any family come out to mourn their casualities from the fake end sars

Sule

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
End sars protests was full of lies and deceit especially the one in Lagos where the organizers had the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You think say na only you get website?

Your website when no get traffic.

I actually pulled 8400 USD December from mine show me yours

Pahahahaah

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by GeneralPula: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:
You were chased away, so how did you know

I remembered vividly, when accused of mobilizing your thugs against the protesters, you even denied any involvement!

He doesn't even know his numbers, number 3, number 5 shocked shocked

Mtcheeeeew what won't a tout say for money and alcoholic drinks

Even Babajide Sanwo Olu admitted that something happened and this blood sucking money miss road is saying what

This was not in Lekki. People died in different places during the protest. But the particular lekki’s acclaimed massacre was cooked up. It wasn’t real..

Even CNN had to pull out the moment they detected it wasn’t real..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by GeneralPula: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

Support am na .

But no use am play with end SARS .

Cuz police brutality no start today and e no go end today for Africa.

Someday someday one of those your bastard will be killed by a police and other person will tell you it's fake shikena.

Remember no emotions in politics

Ciaooo
Nothing emotional in her words. Let her support her candidate in peace, while you support yours..

Nigerians have rejected the local village failure Anambra people cursed..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2022
GeneralPula:

This was not in Lekki. People did in different places during the protest. But the particular lekki’s acclaimed massacre was cooked up. It wasn’t real..

Even CNN had to pull out the moment they detected it wasn’t real..

Corn journalist I say make I greet you

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2022
GeneralPula:

Nothing emotional in her words. Let her support her candidate in peace, while you support yours..

Nigerians have rejected the local village failure Anambra people cursed..

Oga with small pennis I tell you say I be Igbo man nor from the south east?

Did you see me mention any candidate in this thread?

So your television was spoilt yet you could not afford 200 naira to purchase any dailies to see the panel set up in Lagos alone ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Prokaryote: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
The Same MC Oluomo that can not manage BRT Buses put under his management is here giving us 3-5reasons to support BAT...awon werey ppl. Next year is around the corner,time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by FreeStuffsNG: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

You see why we are different. We are not hustling for crumbs online wink

As a deliberate policy, we do not run ads on our site. It is meant to give, not take wink

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Bontafa: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You see why we are different. We are not hustling for crumbs online wink

As a deliberate policy, we do not run ads on our site. It is meant to give, not take wink

Pahahahaha

Youths for Asiwaju

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by SmartPolician: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
This one na Yoruba people rally for Tinubu. You are addressing the so-called Tinubu supporters in Yoruba in Lagos. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Igbodicool(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Thank God oooo

EndSARS is now fake and no more Igbo destroying Lagos.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by haseri: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
This guy is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Laple0541(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
MC Oluomo may be unlettered but he's far more educated than Obi and his obidense supporters. This is obvious in his children, even one of them broke an academic record in far away US when Obi's son was stepping on Nigerian flag.

#ENDSARS STARTED AS A STRUGGLE BUT LATER HIJACKED BY POLITICIANS AND NNAMDI KANU.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Smith414: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:
Watch the video mc oluomo telling people that the End Sars was staged.

No one should believe it and no one was killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwrv_Gc3M14

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/endsars-reveal-bodies-mc-oluomo-queries-lekki-massacre/%3famp
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by deeway200(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hope he said it I English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Switruth: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:
grin confirmed ....good one
Abdul de Cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by LegendHero(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lekki Masscara is all a lie. Even the guys that trended the lies are tired now because truth caught up on them.

That incident is just a ploy to destroy Asiwaju but God is above them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
It's true because i have not seen any family come out to mourn their casualities from the fake end sars

In a video, lol, Una Dey yarn sha, make them come out, and they kill them, some came out to talk anonymously, where you dey ?

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Smith414: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
you’re not mentally okay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Lekki Masscara is all a lie. Even the guys that trended the lies are tired now because truth caught up on them.

That incident is just a ploy to destroy Asiwaju but God is above them.

Wow, the families that anonymously came out na lie too, well as e no hit your doorstep you no go cry. Bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Have never seen any blood stained flag anywhere. Don' t be deceived by what you see on social media

Should I not be deceived by the video of sanwo Olu confirming some deaths?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by AleAirHub(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmm tongue
Re: #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo by Mikemanm: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Typical urchin..

INSTEAD OF HIM TO ADRESS THE PEOPLE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BECAUSE ITS EXPECTED THAT TINUBU SHOULD HAVE SUPPORTERS BEYOND SOUTH WEST, THE TOUT IS HERE SPEAKING YORUBA LANGUAGE.. HE HAS INDIRECTLY PROVED ONCE MORE THAT TINUBU SUPPORTERS ARE ONLY SOME MISGUIDED YORUBA MUSLIMS
i
This is where lack of sense is worrying you He has the right to speak his language

The president of Russia and Ukraine speak in their language even when they know the whole world is listening

Its always in Nigeria that the dull people there think English means anything to their progress
-
-

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police / Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.