Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself (1689 Views)

My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me / "Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Bigbrothergisth(f): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ijeoma Josephine Otabor, also known as Phyna, won season seven of BBNaija. She recently told the world something very surprising about herself.

The newest millionaire surprised her Twitt er followers when she wrote that she still lives with her parents.

She tweeted, "I tell you say I dy stay with my parents, you dy ask me why which one be why"

Phyna's father confessed recently that God has rewarded him through his daughter, who has never been reticent to discuss her humble beginnings.

The boisterous and likeable 25-year-old emerged as the big prize winner, taking home 100 million naira in cash and gifts.

In the meantime, please express your thoughts in the comment section below, and don't forget to share them with your loved ones.

Mynd44 mukina2 dominique nlfpmod lalasticlala.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/phyna-makes-shocking-revelation-about.html

1 Like

Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
This droopy breast lady later won bbn e pain me sha
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by tpbehappy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Behappy and rejoice with people, when they make success. congratulations to her.
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by meobizy(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
One Nairalander claimed her brain was full of chaff and she’d never progress in life. Three months later she is tens of millions naira richer. The Nairalander is back to scamming people using gift cards.

1 Like

Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Slynation(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Her choice tho...
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by dnawah(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
in Fela's voice"whether u like or u no like go hang urself,u go die for nothing" grin grin grin
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Sleekcode: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Doesn't matter

It's very easy to hate her with her disgusting Agbero lifestyle

I personally think Biggy loves flat breast and is eyeing her
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seriously?
When are you moving to your own house?
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Culer: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Rozross:
Body shaming a woman like you. And you want me to believe you are not toxic sad
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Culer:
Body shaming a woman like you. And you want me to believe you are not toxic sad
grin you are more toxic than i can ever be. My nairaland posts are just for fun
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Culer: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Rozross:
grin you are more toxic than i can ever be. My nairaland posts are just for fun
they are for fun but are also a reflection of who you are...
A good person would never bodyshame or make jest of people unprovoked in the name of "fun".
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Chinkos99(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
This years edition is dry mennn
Dry winner, dry show, dry audience, we have a country to fix, election matter 200%
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Prettygirl200(f): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol Wahala as Nigerians no give this BBN and their useless housemates attention now since everyone has focused on this coming election this one now don dey find attention. Okay ooo
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Prettygirl200(f): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chinkos99:
This years edition is dry mennn
Dry winner, dry show, dry audience, we have a country to fix, election matter 200%
Yes oooo na how we wan take fix this country for our betterment we dey find no b to dey waste my precious time dey watch one rubbish BBN when shihi no dey enetr our hand we wey dey watch am. And the worst part of it is that they no dey gree collect the common man in the street if u apply na people wey don pay money dem dey always collect. Useless program
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Chinkos99(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yes oooo na how we wan take fix this country for our betterment we dey find no b to dey waste my precious time dey watch one rubbish BBN when shihi no dey enetr our hand we wey dey watch am. And the worst part of it is that they no dey gree collect the common man in the street if u apply na people wey don pay money dem dey always collect. Useless program
Yes, i discovered most of these housemates are already big names or associated with a high class personality
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Prettygirl200(f): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chinkos99:

Yes, i discovered most of these housemates are already big names or associated with a high class personality
yes ooo and they claim to be helping the poor. If they were picking from the streets a lot of Nigerians for don comot from suffer. Useless set of people mutewww
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by culf: 1:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Very humble and humane, I'm happy she won. Who dey....
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Culer:
they are for fun but are also a reflection of who you are...
A good person would never bodyshame or make jest of people unprovoked in the name of "fun".
So you think?
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Culer: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
So you think?
you breathe toxicity

Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Culer:
you breathe toxicity
Yes but to a certain people that deserves it
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Culer: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
Yes but to a certain people that deserves it
okay.
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Culer:
okay.
But i still no reach you, your own is out of this world mr konor aka thanos
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Culer: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
But i still no reach you, your own is out of this world
I'm not toxic.. just emotional.
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Culer:
I'm not toxic.. just emotional.
It will be hard to ever take your words knowing fully well who you really are. Ika men are deceitful
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Culer: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
It will be hard to ever take your words knowing fully well who you really are. Ika men are deceitful
how'd you know about ika men? Your mum is from ika?

You are wrong tho
Re: Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself by Tegabadguy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rozross:
no bobi

(1) (Reply)

Will Disvirgining Another Girl Help Our Relationship? / What Will You Do If You Catch Him/her On The Bed With Someone Else? / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.