Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41691 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by adambeatz(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.

Chaiii, nnna Dem don run you streetz, can't fully blame her Sha cause you let your guard down, women always shit tests your frame before they decide to misbehave. Problem is you were too engrossed with your duties as a husband to notice.

I have a friend whose dad always shake the house thoroughly and everyone thought he was mad, but the good thing was no one wanted a mad man to focus his attention on them so everyone and anyone with an idea to misbehave or rebel in any form quietly behaved accordingly.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 06, 2023
haphizz57:
Get a new sim card. Carry ur wife's fone and dial dis code *61*ur new sim numb#. Once it is successful. Whenever ur wife get any call, ur new numb too must ring. U just pick and feel free to listen to all her call conversations. Silently u ll get her moves... Incase u don't get WhatsApp me 08022426110 for another method
What’s the need for all this private investigation.
That’s like wasting time on what he already knows he will hear.Listening to her conversations will only break his heart and lead to depression as he seems to be a sensitive man to be able to put up with this thus far.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by teemonk(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do some men stop giving their wives attention after they marry them?
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"
That foolish comment got over 2k likes as at when I saw it.

Dear men (husbands), you need to do better.
Women (your wives) love attention and you owe them that attention.
You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.
Not everything is achieved with force and order.
You all need to do better.

You asked a very valid question that needs an answer in a most sincere manner.
Whether we like it or not, a family needs to be provided for and it can only be done when the man is involved in working to provide. When he works to provide, he sure will definitely have a divided mind and not like when he's courting. Responsibilities becomes so enormous and overwhelming to bare especially when he doesn't have enough or no helping hand.
He can give you that full attention as long as he will sit at home and not work and that itself, is a recipe for disaster on its own.
So, I'll put it to you to choose
He works and provide with a divided attention or He sits at home with you and love you.
Which will you prefer?
I know you will say what about other men, but have you cared to ask how they got to where they are today? It's a phase that will pass with a bit of support and encouragement from you as a woman. At the end, the marriage starts getting sweeter again. We need to work our ass out daily to provide and attend to people outside and as such, he barely focuses completely.
I do not support infidelity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by mosaicafrique: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2023
If not both children

Optmus:
The guy is the father of one or two of your kids.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by stanvesco(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.

Well ,firstly may God not allow me see this situation bkos somebody go die put or collect wound.

See bro,
She blocking that person is non negotiable and what the Bleep haven't U called the person for?

If you buy land and person dey try build foundation ontop the land....will you just report to who you bought the land from and go and sit down

Wouldn't U dig up the foundation

Cut the bastard warning

Put some strict restrictions

Collect the phone

Monitor details

And drop some life-threatening warnings

Or just simply walk the Bleep away
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Scavvy: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
purples25:
Guy said emotional cheating.
Everyone is talking about physical cheating and DNA, especially guys. Once they saw cheating, they didn't bother with the details.

People really don't read, that's my own. That is why some fail exams. When you won't read line by line.
hey purple24 where have u been, it's been ages
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by purples25(f): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Scavvy:
hey purple24 where have u been, it's been ages

Hello! Well, let's just say 'life happened'. Its been work and other things. What's been up with you?
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Scavvy: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
purples25:

Hello! Well, let's just say 'life happened'. Its been work and other things. What's been up with you?
I'm alright, haven't seen you online for a while now, do just thought to hills, always loved reading your diaries..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by purples25(f): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Scavvy:
I'm alright, haven't seen you online for a while now, do just thought to hills, always loved reading your diaries..

That's really nice, thanks. smiley
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 16, 2023
stanvesco:

Well ,firstly may God not allow me see this situation bkos somebody go die put or collect wound.

See bro,
She blocking that person is non negotiable and what the Bleep haven't U called the person for?

If you buy land and person dey try build foundation ontop the land....will you just report to who you bought the land from and go and sit down

Wouldn't U dig up the foundation

Cut the bastard warning

Put some strict restrictions

Collect the phone

Monitor details

And drop some life-threatening warnings

Or just simply walk the Bleep away

His business is with his wife not who she has cheated with.Contacting the guy will only make him feel self important and make the matter worse i fear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by stanvesco(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Tutu82:

His business is with his wife not who she has cheated with.Contacting the guy will only make him feel self important and make the matter worse i fear.

Lol....
You may not understand.
A man who cheats with your woman or girlfriend doesn't either regard you or fear you.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by imagrg(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
A certified Mumu is asking for advice. grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Mecka: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
britbuz:
First of all, learn to paragraph your write-ups.

Secondly, what sort of advice do you need from the community when the obvious is glaring.

Self control and marital vows can be difficult to keep especially when your demons points to you reasons to cheat on your spouse.

Sir, I believe you know what to do if your complain is real.

I don't even know what to tell you. Go and get some ice cream and think what to do to, or for her.

I'm learning how not to comment like a typical.
hi, I have a friend who is need of job. He's a graduate. I want to know if he can apply for the record keeper role
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ProfXena2025: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hmm ! what if it was the man ?
Would he block the lady contact too ?
Because I know men will not block those contacts that has caused issues before.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by britbuz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mecka:
hi, I have a friend who is need of job. He's a graduate. I want to know if he can apply for the record keeper role

This role is solely for SSCE or OND holders. The remuneration won't be encouraging for him. trust me!
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Mecka: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
britbuz:

This role is solely for SSCE or OND holders. The remuneration won't be encouraging for him. trust me!
how much

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.