Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41689 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Katherine1212: 2:26am On Oct 25, 2022
One of the best thing i could say that happened to me is getting out of my previous marriage though it was very hard for me at first because i don’t have any solid evidence against him but I was fortunate enough to come across a private hacker that helped me through out all this .. he helped me to gain access to his phones, Laptop and other gadgets which from there i was able to see his texts with his Lover and to my greatest surprise he already had a kid with the so called Lover .. i couldn’t believe my eyes, but after everything I’m grateful to TOMCYBERGHOST  for helping me out , Here is his contact details just in case you need them to help you out with anything at all mailto: email: tomcyberghost@gmail.com Text or Call +1 (720) 794-1811, WhatsApp +13047457645
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ceeceeuwa: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum. It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat. Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, i decided to let go cos of my two daughters and dont want them to share from a broken home. Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But i wasnt confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She was got angry when i told her this and she said she cant block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me. She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasnt giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie. So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally. Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful
She should choose between her marriage and that man. I hate what I don't like!
From your history,all I have seen is emotional trauma from that he'll you call a marriage. Your mental health is important abeg! Maybe you just walk away and never look back. Just keep sending upkeeps for your children. She looks to me like a stubborn woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by everythinggirly(f): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
You're and will always be the man of the house, tell her to stop the rubbish at once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Kajaard: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Toktee:
A woman that cheat will cheat again.

Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by postmann: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Allowing your wife to join any paramilitary comes at a big cost. This you ought to know.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by izubext007: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ur wife still dey collect wotowoto

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bro sincerely she doesn’t love you anymore.. your life’s at risk if you don’t wake up from ur slumber. If u continue like this, it’s either she push you to commit what u will live to regret for the rest of your life, or she kills you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.
Break up the marriage and start afresh. Unless you want to die quick. If she cannot block the guy then arrange for their relationship to be permanent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by OKOATA(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
If they call you SIMP you guys will be shouting and complaining, you are a weakling that's just what you are. I don't even know why you guys always like to force things, this person wasn't with with the day you were born, carry woman for head like gala and be having HPB for a hoe.
You are probably a sissy, who's a sissy? A sissy is a man that will be begging a woman, crying and kneeling down, women hate these things but you guys won't listen.

They get irritated too much cos of this, you too go out there and look for another lady, dem tie una umbilical cord together? Why hinging your life around a woman? If your sense can't tell you to get out of that marriage then stay there till both of them plot your death. Big SIMP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Realmi: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
undecided
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Martinez39s(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
@Afodot0022

Please and please, do away with that woman. I know you won't listen to this advice; you are probably bent on seeking a solution that will change your wife's attitude and preserve your marriage. As a man, never forgive a cheating spouse, and always do away with them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by aktolly54(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

hope DNA confirm the child are yours? Forget about resemblance , once wife and husband stay too long, some couple resemble each other. Go confirm if the kids are yours.

Your wife will be smart that you won't catch her again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MilitantAtheist: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
You're an IDIOT simp that should be shot dead for keeping a LovePeddler (Nigeria girls) as a wife. I pray the guy fhuckin your slut wife shoots you soon. Nigerian women should be constantly abused and tortured even when they haven't done anything wrong because they could be doing something wrong against you unknown to you or even if they're not doing the evil against you they certainly have the intention already. That's why I have decided to acquire them in a harem of at least 5 so I can suffer and torture the hell out of them. I already pity the useless Nigeria women who will make up my harem because they will be so abused but they can't leave the marriage because it will be a death sentence on them as my Blue spirits will deal with them as any of them seek divorce. They better beware of us that innocent, handsome, rich and charming because you may fall into my hand and all I have in heart for Nigeria women is evil and torture and by God's grace I will continue to suffer them and injure more of them. Useless Nigeria women beware, by the way I have cars for sale at a Christmas bonus price, PM me. I sell to only men not useless Nigeria poor prostitute women

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Hustlerconnect: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
I so much detest weak Men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ScamHunter: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sieze her phone and never let her use a phone again.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Teeneyo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
We men sef

Stay where u ar valued

Person wey cheat on u no kneel down dey beg u

Still dey drag block or no block

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by kennethesan(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
She is still cheating. Simple!
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Oyiboman69: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

sorry bro...just prepare for a divorce whether legally or illegal. it is obvious at this point that you have to put yourself above this your already broken family. Nothing to consider at this point not even your daughters at this point....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ModCaller: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala.

You refuse to do wahala wahala, now you don come to complain
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by baretalk: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Can't make a whoore a housewife. The word has been out since the 90s, you didn't get the memo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by nickxtra(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

It appears to you are not in charge of your home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Zimmermann(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

DO NOT FORGIVE A CHEATING WOMAN.

Your marriage has ended already. You do not just have the balls to face that reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Princelumide: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
My guy, as I dey see ur wife so, since you said they've been seeing each other before you both got married... Menh, e go hard small before she can let go oo.
The best you can do is just ask her where her heart lies... If na you fine(fully you ni oo), but if na d other guy, tell her to go and meet him ooo... Cos na u go chop breakfast fast las las oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by diogo23: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

She's dating the guy and she will never change. A cheat will always be a cheat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by wiloy2k8(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Even if we tell u what ever .. u go sti do wetin dey ur mind ... dont come back here boy if she still there with u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Mrfixitt(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

If you don't emd your marriage now, you will regret it in future and that if you're alive. Your wife is a cheat and she is not sorry for what she did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by VawulenceProMax: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
[s] It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat. [/s] NEXT TIME , SAY MY WIFE WAS FUCKIN ANOTHER GUY.
THIS IS 2023 , STOP SUGARCOATING TRASH DONE BY HOES

Please organize guys to rape her to comma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Emmanuel909090: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

If I were you, I won't be seeking opinions.
It's over if you can't block the fool.

Like you are even giving her a second chance..

Man up, Mr. Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
God abeg undecided
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by adroitvezy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sope otilo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by EmmyDJourno: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
See ehhen, just let her go, sit your daughters down and explain things to them
Getting angry when you told her to leave the guy is a sign her brain is still hooked to his dick
This is life, it’s just an experience, nothing more, so make the best decision that would make your life a better experience going forward
Take the matter to God in prayer, and kick her out, for your sanity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.