Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41749 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gunboat127:
First of all you caught your wife cheating and you forgave and forgot about the issue and gave her a second chance to come back to your house and continue her infidelity under your roof undecided

Secondly your major problem is her unwillingness to block the guy on social media while forgetting that she has not blocked him in person ,last time I checked,they don't have sex on social media,she can block him in your presence and book him in a hotel in your absence to continue receiving gbola grin

Finally I am shocked at the op who after all clear indications that the Delilah has refused to change,still wants to harbour her so she can ultimately call the Philistines to finish him after she has sapped his hair I mean his strength cry

If you no understand the parable,no vex but I am ashamed on your behalf angry...spits!!

You are a man filled with wisdom smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Helpout12345: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
OP, I went back to read all your previous posts about this your "wife".

You have no wife actually. You married someone's woman that settled for you. The guy is the actual owner of that woman body and heart.

You better wake up because as soon as the owner is back from abroad with cash, that woman will leave you and she will not consider those children you are considering now. That's if the children even belong to you because the guy was knacking her under your roof before he traveled out.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Helpout12345: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Socratiz:
It seems to me that those who intervened do not have the requisite skill to handle matters like this.

The first step would be to fully explore the reasons your wife started this affair. It's most likely that some unresolved childhood trauma was the cause. Unless the whole spectrum is explored and resolved, the incidence of infidelity would always be present in your relationship.

Considering the fact that you like to preserve your marriage, I advise you see a professional marriage counselor.

The task of a counsellor is to help you take a wiser decision, not necessarily to preserve your marriage at all costs.

You may choose to contact me for guidance on this.

He doesn't need to spend money on any counselor. It is obvious that woman did not, does not, and will not love him like the ex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by james6aaban: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Water don pass garriWater don pass garri...
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Omotakins(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum. It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat. Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, i decided to let go cos of my two daughters and dont want them to share from a broken home. Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But i wasnt confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She was got angry when i told her this and she said she cant block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me. She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasnt giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie. So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally. Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful
If your wife does not agree to end all channels of communication with the man, she's not remorseful enough or ready to make sacrifice for the sustainability of her home. I don't have any more to say.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Sucre6: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bro, that woman isn't your wife, you are too good to have such Hoe-Low-Show as wife

Send her away now that u still have your sanity intact. She will continue to see that guy no matter how many times she promised to change

Send her away now, or u will eventually run mad out of depression. She is a she-devil, plus try do DNA tests for your kids, e get why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by capnies: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
fyzaila:
Lets hear from your wife too, there are always three sides to a story, the complaint, the accused and the truth. You can paint her all wrong from your write up but that doesn't mean you're faultless.
How many attention have you been giving her, how has been your love life after marriage, are you showering her with romatic words and gift? You said she is having emotional affair. Have you ever thought if she's been abused emotionally by you her husband? Imagine you said you almost hit her in one of your thread. How will a loving husband do such to his wife?

From what i have read, you need to work on your self as a husband. Be a loving and romantic husband, try and always keep fit. Take her outings often. If you're too busy to take her on a treat, you can bring the treat home. It shouldn't be quarrels or arguments all the time.

An emotionally abused wife is vulnerable and can easily be carried away by a guy who is good with romantic words.

RUBBISH TALK

JUST LIKE EVE BLAMED SNAKE FOR MAKING HER COMMIT SIN; NONSENSE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Rexymania(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Shut up! Broken home ko disfigured house ni. Ogbeni fvcking let her go!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by jeromestarks: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Op, you're a fool.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by stancod(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Reinamaria:
Why do some men stop giving their wives attention after they marry them?
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"
That foolish comment got over 2k likes as at when I saw it.

Dear men (husbands), you need to do better.
Women (your wives) love attention and you owe them that attention.
You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.
Not everything is achieved with force and order.
You all need to do better.
I dey sure say u never marry
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by daewoorazer(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2022
To start with, “who raised you?”

1. You reek of lowwwww selfffffff esteeeem
2. There’s a 50% chance those kids are not yours
3. Your balls are for decoration, you don’t know how to be assertive
4. You are a SIMP
5. You will never be successful with women since you don’t know how to be a man.
6. You need to move with some bad boys; they will teach you how to handle women
7. You need a serious lecture on psychology!

I’m not gonna advise you on what to do with that Biatch in ur house, but I’m sure by the time she starts giving you orders, or u carry Syphilis, your medulla oblongata will be recharged!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by general111(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Oga i almost called you a fool just now..
But you seemed very inexperienced with women..
She cheated on you because you very soft, very very soft..
Women hate it when a man is soft...
She values her marriage, that was why she came begging, but you are very very soft.....
How can you be online asking what to do with a cheating wife that refuses to cut off ties with the person she is cheating with...
READ THIS VERY WELL, YOUR WIFE IS STILL CHEATING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SOFt...

Once you decide on what you want in your marriage, she will stop..

Do this....
Tell her to either cut off ties or divorce..
If she gets angry, call your lawyer to bring in the papers,
If she tries to emotionally blackmail you, because she will surely do this, ignore her...

Break free from her now, and do a dna test on your children..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ObalendeCMS: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Ode & his ash@wo wife are soon parted!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum. It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat. Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, i decided to let go cos of my two daughters and dont want them to share from a broken home. Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But i wasnt confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She was got angry when i told her this and she said she cant block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me. She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasnt giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie. So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally. Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland

If she can't block that guy, then it is time to make a hard decision.

Start making plans to divorce her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by SocialJustice: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Afodot0022:

I pray you do not become sensible in death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by frozen70(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Afodot0022:

You don't have to allow this woman to keep giving you tension, when you too knows what to do

You have tried, you have to move on

If you think you are not finding happiness with her

Start a relationship, she too is not finding happiness that's why she started a relationship

At one point in our life we all need someone that we can be close to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by phemmyfour: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Afodot0022:

Start giving her attention....give her some koo-koo fun grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Chinny024(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Just hope you didn't cheat first...Most women values vengeance pass sugar..
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Mercury12(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Lol
It is dangerous for a man to have a cheating wife.
She gaslight you. You did nothing wrong telling her to end the illicit affair with her side boyfriend
If you patient and cunning enough you will catch her again. This time don't listen to anyone. Send her away else your life is at stake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Chidi2022: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Your wife is stupid, A VERY STUPID WOMAN AT THAT...(My real name is Ada) Tell her i said so.... If she had any atom of respect for you, You will not remind her to block the guy or flee from anything that concerns him....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by James289(f): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why are you still with her? When someone cheats on you, that's it. There is no second chances for that crap. Dump her and find a girl who will love and appreciate you and be true to you. Don't live a lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Owologbo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
LordIsaac:
Honestly the things we read these days! See ehn, the reason why God had to discipline Adam in spite of him giving a correct escuse was because Adam was a weak man.

If I were you, I will send her packing immediately by throwing her things over my fence and notifying her people that their daughter is no longer with me, as she loves prostitution more than marriage.

That extreme action ehn will place every soul attached to her including herself on guard. She will not just delete all the social media account on her knees (when we go to settle again in her father's house), but she will swear never to use social media again willingly.
Ladies disrespect and hate weak men. Stand your guard and take charge.

Cease being the husband of a hoe that refuses to depart from whoredom!

As you throw her things over your fence without handling her to her people, if something happens to her; who will be held responsible?

If you want to advice someone, advice them in a way that their reaction to whatever lead to their actions won't bring them more problem.

If you must send your wife out, she has a family. Take her to her family make you Wash your hand from her matter totally. Because if you throw her outside, whatever happens to her, the family will hold you responsible (her infidelity will not be important again).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
An unrepentant cheat!

She had the guts to tell you she met the guy before you? Lol...

This is one of the reasons i'm against forgiving cheats. They don't change!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by LordIsaac(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Owologbo:

As you throw her things over your fence without handling her to her people, if something happens to her; who will be held responsible?

If you want to advice someone, advice them in a way that their reaction to whatever lead to their actions won't bring them more problem.

If you must send your wife out, she has a family. Take her to her family make you Wash your hand from her matter totally. Because if you throw her outside, whatever happens to her, the family will hold you responsible (her infidelity will not be important again).
"Take her".. …that one will not follow you. She will tell you clearly you can do nada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Owologbo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
LordIsaac:

"Take her".. …that one will not follow you. She will tell you clearly you can do nada.

Tell her you are going to visit her people without letting your intentions known to her then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by LordIsaac(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Owologbo:

Tell her you are going to visit her people without letting your intentions known to her then.
I know.diplomacy may work...but ehn, the mere feeling that your wife can do anything for another man's dick will make you abhor any gentleman arrangement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Owologbo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
LordIsaac:

I know.diplomacy may work...but ehn, the mere feeling that your wife can do anything for another man's dick will make you abhor any gentleman arrangement!

using a gentleman tactics is for the man's good o.
If anything happens to the woman, na you them go ask. there's a saying that madman has no one, but if you kill am, you go see him family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Cheasystickylov: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2022
You must shoe some strenght and courage. The red pill thread will help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by mrblessed(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
There is a truism which says cheaters never change; they only become clever to conceal their escapes. Your wife has apparently validated this truism, which has thrown you off balance. It is either your wife turns a new leaf and becomes a faithful partner, or you man up and let her know the consequences of her action. The talk about not wanting your kids growing in an unbroken home does not cover the degree of harm your wife's infidelity has caused you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Op, you're a fool.
lol you no go blame am o maybe the Toto too sweet am and he no fit let am go like that
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by yunqdady: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Afodot0022:

Stop disturbing us. Divorce her or shut up on nairaland or bear whatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by britbuz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
First of all, learn to paragraph your write-ups.

Secondly, what sort of advice do you need from the community when the obvious is glaring.

Self control and marital vows can be difficult to keep especially when your demons points to you reasons to cheat on your spouse.

Sir, I believe you know what to do if your complain is real.

I don't even know what to tell you. Go and get some ice cream and think what to do to, or for her.

I'm learning how not to comment like a typical.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.